Ultimate Central: The Fanfic - volume 6

Doc Comic said:
Some of us can't hold a pencil steady because of some things that happened in 8th grade.

I hear that. It wasn't anything serious but I grew up very subconscious about everything so I think my nerves got shot or something. So whenever I tend to have the shakes a lot.

And I've had them before I started drinking so no it has nothing to do with alcohol.

TheManWithoutFear said:
I hear that. It wasn't anything serious but I grew up very subconscious about everything so I think my nerves got shot or something. So whenever I tend to have the shakes a lot.

And I've had them before I started drinking so no it has nothing to do with alcohol.

That could just be due to a genetic pre-disposition for alcohol addiction. Tell me, when you do drink, do you still have the shakes? If not, makes you wonder.

;)

DIrishB said:
That could just be due to a genetic pre-disposition for alcohol addiction. Tell me, when you do drink, do you still have the shakes? If not, makes you wonder.

;)
Both sides of my family are genetically prone to alcohol, but I was an amazing artist before 8th grade. Then some unfortunate events happened and I can't hold a pencil steady.

DIrishB said:

;)

That's why I shot your theory down before you could say it. Although I was expecting it from others. My family aren't alcoholics. I still have the shakes when I drink. It's shot nerves.

That is an amazing drawing Bass :)

And to take the pressure off Bass, would everyone be happy with DiB doing his one shot first if Bass hasnt managed to do his first issue by Sunday? Would you be happy with that Bass?

Nurhachi said:
That is an amazing drawing Bass :)

And to take the pressure off Bass, would everyone be happy with DiB doing his one shot first if Bass hasnt managed to do his first issue by Sunday? Would you be happy with that Bass?

Eh, I don't want to step on anyone's toes is all. Tell you what, lets wait till Bass gets his first part out, Chapter 40, so I can read it and see where he's going with the characters. Then, assuming there's another delay (which there probably will be Ultimates-style, no offense Bass) I can slip my one-shot in and it can chronologically take place between Chapters 39 and 40. It'll be Chapter 391/2. Sound good?

I never learned to hold a pencil right. Swear to god, to this day I write with my wrist and most of my arm. Sadly I prefer longhand to typing for first drafts. I'll have joint disorders before I'm 30.

Can a mod change the title, then?

Volume 5.5 or Ultimate Central: The Fanfic - "The Wait"?

icemastertron said:
I'm starting to think that when Bass is ready, we're gonna have to start another thread.
No, just change the title to Ultimate Central: The Fanfic - volume 6 (story starts on page #).

Last edited:
Pandrio said:
No, just change the tile to Ultimate Central: The Fanfic - volume 6 (story starts on page #).
I have tallied the votes of the members. And their decision to which member they want to ignore the opinion of....

PANDRIO.

DIrishB said:
You used that one already...BOOOO! No repeating of sarcastic remarks...we already have John Q. Public for that.
Well, no one was listening.
icemastertron said:
I have tallied the votes of the members. And their decision to which member they want to ignore the opinion of....

PANDRIO.
See?

Latest posts

Back