Ultimate Central: The Fanfic - Volume 9

why? we would be an awesome team up... i make teh moneys off the cabana boy videos. I made iceshadow and joe millionaires

Well...those videos are pretty sexy...

I guess it's time for a team up. Someone notify everyone.

really? awesome. where can i read tog stuff (no jokes) so i can see how he writes

Ya know I'm not sure. I wanna say that he wrote some Spider-Man fanfiction awhile ago, or a few issues of the 'Fanfic, but I don't know.

This baffles and astounds me.

She does that.

why? we would be an awesome team up... i make teh moneys off the cabana boy videos. I made iceshadow and joe millionaires

It's true, we have money fights every Sunday.

Ya know I'm not sure. I wanna say that he wrote some Spider-Man fanfiction awhile ago, or a few issues of the 'Fanfic, but I don't know.

I know one point he was suppose to write an arc, not sure what's happening with that

Hmm, well I guess Hibiki's up for grabs then.

Are you done writing for a while?

I did consider using Hibiki when I was at the drawing bored but didnt know what powers to get her.

And pretty much, yeah, my arc was the first fanfic I've ever written and I have no idea for a story that would last 6 issues

Hibiki hasn't been used?

Well I claim her.

Now to think of another story.

I was going to do an arc right after Bass, but he totally screwed up everything.

I havn't even finished 50 yet.

I'll catch up on the series this weekend and see if I can sumbit something to Doc.

I did consider using Hibiki when I was at the drawing bored but didnt know what powers to get her.

And pretty much, yeah, my arc was the first fanfic I've ever written and I have no idea for a story that would last 6 issues

Just do a team up, those only have to be a minimum of two issues. I kinda want to try something like that but I can't write dialogue for ****.

I'm more of an idea man really.

Last edited:
Just do a team up, those only have to be a minimum of two issues. I kinda want to try something like that but I can't write dialogue for ****.

I'm more of an idea man really.

2, since when? Also is you have ideas maybe we could collaborate, also I didnt think I could write dialogue when I did my arc

Last edited:
I can write dialogue!

Here's a sample from my new fanfic:

"Hello. How are you today?"

"I am well and thank you for asking."

"Any time. I am glad you are okay!"

"LOL"

2, since when? Also is you have ideas maybe we could collaborate

Nobody ever put a cap on arc length, and I think that people would be more inclined to write them if they don't have to worry about doing six issues.

I wouldn't mind collaborating, I'll PM you some ideas once I get them in order.

Joe Kalicki can help too, since he's such a dialogue machine.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back