Ultimate Central: The Fanfic

ProjectX2 said:
Obviousley that teacher is not a professionally emplyed by the school. Burn her.

I thought about that....but someone told me I might go to jail for that.............. unless of course............hmmm.........

As soon as i've finished my assignment i'll write up this issue. Then after this issue.................THE 2 ISSUE CONCLUSION :eek: are you quivering in excitement

Nurhachi said:
If you want you guys can ask questions so i can give cryptic bendis answers :p

So... do I get out? If I do get out... how do I get out.

Am I going to end up ruling the universe?

Rene said:
So... do I get out? If I do get out... how do I get out.

Some people will be escape. As for how? Stay Tuned

TheManWithoutFear said:
Do I kick ***?

Maybe Ice's

UltimateGambit said:
do I become good or dead?

Your an E-Man, thats a class of its own :p

Ultimate E said:
Am I going to end up ruling the universe?

If you have your way. Stay tuned....

Nurhachi said:
I dunno, Ice and Moonmaster have been working really hard to make sure you dont....

That sounds so wrong on several levels.

Am I dead, unconscious, or negotiating my spinoff for twice as much pay and a bigger trailer?

Nur you keep switching it between two and one. Keep it as two. Two is a good thing.

Dr.Strangefate said:
Am I dead, unconscious, or negotiating my spinoff for twice as much pay and a bigger trailer?

Your in the same situation as everyone else in the "prison" :wink:

TheManWithoutFear said:
I could see a MWOF spinoff....

:eek: the horror!!

ProjectX2 said:
Nur you keep switching it between two and one. Keep it as two. Two is a good thing.

Oops, must have made a mistake. I've always thought of it as 2 :?

SURPRISE!!!!!

Introduction:

The Captain flew through the air with speed, faster and faster. The wind blowing through his hair and a huge smile on his face. Just half an hour ago he was a normal guy, sitting at his computer trying to connect to his favorite site, and now….flight, super strength, speed. It was a dream come true. Suddenly he felt a weird feeling in his head. Not like a danger sense, but…sort of awareness that there was something wrong. He looked down and saw a shootout with the police and a bunch of gangsters. He smiled… because now, he can be the hero he dreamt of being when he was a kid. He swooped down to approach the gangsters….

ULTIMATE CENTRAL #10: THE RACE FOR POWER

NURHACHI: "WOOHOOO YEAH"

ICE: Honestly Nur, I don't see how you can watch this….wrestling junk.

NURHACHI: Come on Ice, its WRESTLEMANIA and John Cena just won the WWE Championship!!!!!!

ICE: *sigh* whatever man.

PROJECT: Yo Nur, I got us some snacks.

Project brought in the snacks from the kitchen. The 3 of them were watching Wrestlemania in their living room at Ultimate Central. Ice and Project didn't really want to watch it, but Nurhachi assured them it was a "can't miss" event.

ICE: OMG. It's so….arrgh….and yet…..I can't turn away….my eyes…my eyes….

PROJECT: Nothing a little sulphuric acid won't fix Ice….

Later….

ICE: Well THAT'S four hours of my life I will never get back.

Ice mumbled as he switched the channels. Stopping on the news, where it showed a man all in black, with white hair. He seemed to be sparkling.

NEWS REPORTER: And what is your purpose here Mr.…..

CAPTAIN: The names Captain…and as you just saw from that shootout…I'm here to save this city.

The Captain then turned and flew into the sky.

Ultimate E spoke out from behind them…

ULTIMATE E: Well boys…It looks like we have a new recruit.

PROJECT: Wicked!

Elsewhere…

XT was amazed by what he just saw on the news. The Captain seemed really powerful, and his heart seemed in the right place. He would make a worthy ally, but he knew that Ultimate E would be thinking the same thing. He had to get to him before Ultimate E and his cronies did. He put on his costume and left to go to the area that The Captain was last seen.

Back in Ultimate Central….

Ultimate E and the Avatars walked to the computer room.

ULTIMATE E: Let's bring in our newest recruit in shall we?

Ultimate E used his technology to open up a portal near The Captain. They observed on the monitor. They saw Captain standing on a rooftop, looking over the city, and the portal appearing beside him, sucking him into it.

CAPTAIN: What the?

Captain turned and flew against the pull of the portal.

ULTIMATE E: No! He's too strong!

Captain used his strength and flew far away from the portal.

CAPTAIN: Ok now this is weird. I'm going home….

Captain turned and flew towards his house.

ULTIMATE E: Ok, guys, you're gonna have to go get him.

PROJECT: Aaaah man.

NURHACHI: Shouldn't be too hard Proj. We'll just teleport to his house and wait for him.

ICE: Let's go guys.

They went to the teleporter and teleported to The Captains house, where they waited…

NURHACHI: He should be here soon….

In Ultimate Central……….

Ultimate E kept on watching the monitors, when he noticed a figure on another, smaller screen.

ULTIMATE E: So, XT, you've come out of hiding…

Ultimate E saw XT on top of a train carriage, traveling towards the area where The Captain had just been.

ULTIMATE E: And…could it be that you hope to get The Captain on your side?

Ultimate E pushed one of the buttons in the Computer Room.

ULTIMATE E: E-Men! Come to me!

And Caduceus, Ultimate Gambit and Patriot entered the room.

CADUCEUS: What's up boss?

ULTIMATE E: XT is looking to interfere in our plans. I need you to stop him from reaching the Captain.

CADUCEUS: Sure thing.

ULTIMATE GAMBIT: Ha! And we thought you called us here for something difficult.

ULTIMATE E: Don't underestimate XT Gambit. He's a resourceful one. And he knows no fear.

CADUCEUS: We'll stop him boss. In fact, we'll bring him here for you to imprison.

Ultimate E smiled.

ULTIMATE E: That's what I like to hear.

The E-Men then teleported to the train where XT was hitching a ride.

XT: What the hell…..CADUCEUS

XT turned away instantly; he knew that looking into Caduceus's eyes meant that he would be under his power.

CADUCEUS: That's right XT. But you won't be able to beat me so easily this time! LET'S GET HIM E-MEN!

XT: E-Men? Oh…..great…..More Ultimate E lackeys.

Patriot took out a gun, but XT could here him pushing the trigger, and before Patriot even fired, XT had already dodged the bullet. He closed his eyes, he knew he couldn't look at the E-Men, they were too close to Caduceus and he could not take the risk of meeting Caduceus's gaze. He heard something being thrown at him. He used his amazing agility and hearing senses to dodge the incoming objects. Each of Ultimate Gambit's kinetically charged cards missed him.

PATRIOT: Let's see you dodge this "Man Without Hope!"

Patriot threw grenade at XT.

XT: Aaah *****

XT caught the grenade and threw it into the air. The grenade exploded in the air, but XT still caught some of the blast and fell backwards.

PATRIOT: Got you now!

Patriot leaped at XT and pierced a long, metal stake through XT's shoulder.

XT: AAAARGH….

XT writhed in pain, but Patriot pierced another stake right through XT's other shoulder, pinning him to the roof of the train.

XT: RRRRGHHHH

The 3 E-Men surrounded the fallen super-hero.

CADUCEUS: You know XT, Ultimate E wants you brought back alive.

Caduceus leant close.

CADUCEUS: But after that beating you gave me last time, I think I'm gonna kill you right here.

XT: Kill THIS!

XT opened his eyes and let off an optic blast, catching Caduceus in the stomach. The force of the blast knocked Caduceus back.

CADUCEUS: Aaah….$#@%$#@%#$

Caduceus was bleeding from the mouth.

CADUCEUS: KILL HIM! KILL HIM NOW!

Ultimate Gambit smiled.

ULTIMATE GAMBIT: On it Cad. I'm gonna kinetically charge this whole train so it blows up….and XT with it.

Ultimate Gambit knelt down and placed his hand on the train roof.

ULTIMATE GAMBIT: Say goodbye XT.

XT struggled, but the stakes had him pinned to the roof so firmly, he could hardly move.

XT: Not like this! NOT LIKE THIS!

Suddenly, Ultimate Gambit was gone.

XT: What?

XT opened his eyes again and looked up into the sky, where he saw The Captain holding Ultimate Gambit by his collar.

CAPTAIN: You've been a very naughty boy.

Captain punched Ultimate Gambit down into the ground. Ultimate Gambit hit the ground hard…and didn't get up.

PATRIOT: Ah crap!

Caduceus looked at The Captain.

CADUCEUS: Look into my….

Before Caduceus could finish the sentence, The Captain had already flown up to him and knocked him out.

PATRIOT: Oh no…

Patriot jumped off the train and began to run.

CAPTAIN: Want a lift?

Captain picked up Patriot, and threw him into the distance.

After disposing of the E-Men, The Captain approached XT and pulled out the stakes in his shoulders.

XT: Ooooowww…. What happened?

CAPTAIN: You were just in the middle of a beating chum.

XT: Captain? Oh thank Bendis I found you!

CAPTAIN: What?

XT: I've been looking for you.

CAPTAIN: You mind telling me what this is about son?

XT: Look, do you have someplace where we can talk in private? The Avatars could be approaching any second.

CAPTAIN: The Avatars?

XT: Just trust me. I'll tell you everything, just take us someplace safe.

Captain looked at him strangely, and then grabbed his arm, and flew off to a secluded rooftop, where XT explained to The Captain about The Avatars, the disappearances of Eroz and Longshot, and how Ultimate E tried to capture, and now kill, him.

XT: We have to stop him. I don't know what his plan is, but I know it's not good.

CAPTAIN: I'm with you buddy. Let's do this.

Meanwhile….still waiting at The Captains house….

PROJECT: Damn, when's this guy coming home?

ICE: I thought he had super speed?

NURHACHI: He does…something's not right here.

Just then, a portal opened up over them and sucked them into it and they appeared back in Ultimate Central, where Ultimate E was waiting for them.

ULTIMATE E: IMBECILES!

ICE: Wassup dawg

NURHACHI: What?

ULTIMATE E: I SEND YOU TO GO RECRUIT THE CAPTAIN….AND WHAT DO YOU DO…..

NURHACHI: We were waiting for him…….

ULTIMATE E: YOU LET ONE OF THE MOST POWERFUL SUPER-HEROES JOIN XT!

PROJECT: Wait….XT?

ICE: How's he doing?

ULTIMATE E: IMBECILES!

NURHACHI: What's wrong with XT E? I thought he was on our side?

ULTIMATE E: NO! ARRGH HE BELIEVES IT'S OUR FAULT LONGSHOT DIED. HE'S CORRUPTING THE CAPTAIN AGAINST US!

NURHACHI: E! Stop shouting dude?

ULTIMATE E: GIVE ME A REASON TO NURHACHI. YOU GUYS ARE USELESS!

NURHACHI: $#@$#@ this! I'm going to see my girlfriend!

ULTIMATE E: No! You're staying here!

NURHACHI: What? You're grounding me now? ***** Off!

ICE: He's right E! You can't ground us. We just made a mistake. Hang on Nur, I'll just get my jacket and we'll go.

NURHACHI: No Ice! I'm going to go see my girlfriend ALONE!

ICE: But you can't, I have to be there to cool down your blood or you'll go crazy!

NURHACHI: I'll be fine.

PROJECT: Nur…..

NURHACHI: Don't you start too Project.

ICE: I'm coming with…

NURHACHI: DON'T PUSH THIS ICE! I'M $#@%#@%ING SERIOUS. I'M SEEING HER ALONE!

ULTIMATE E: We can't let you do that Nurhachi!

NURHACHI: You can't stop me.

PROJECT: Oh yes we can!

Project grabbed Nurhachi's wrist. Nurhachi's blood covered him and became his costume.

NURHACHI: OH SO THIS IS HOW ITS GONNA BE!

Nurhachi picked up Project and threw him into Ice and Ultimate E. He then ran to the teleporter.

NURHACHI: Don't expect me back anytime soon! I quit!

Nurhachi then teleported away.

ULTIMATE E: Ice…Project….

PROJECT: Yeah we know…

ULTIMATE E: I'm truly sorry but he's lost control and….

PROJECT: Yeah E, we know…

ICE: Nurhachi has to be imprisoned before he puts civilian life in danger…

Icemastertron and ProjectX2 approached the teleporter and went after Nurhachi….

TO BE CONTINUED…..

Dude this is the best chapter so far. The writing was excellent. I cant wait to see hwat you have in store for the next chapter.

Taking Back Thursday

Holy Bendis compressed stories!!!! that wasnt half bad!!!!

CAPTAIN: Ok now this is weird. I'm going home….

Exactly what i was thinking!!!

**still wondering why i would punch ultimate gambit...havent been following this series too much, but from what i know of the guy on the board, he is pretty cool and down to earth.. Sorry for punching you man...

I find it hilarious that i am thought of as captain marvel on this board...goes to show, you use an icon for a guy and thats who you are thought of...
*bangs negabonds together.....chases nurhachi**

Latest posts

Back