Ultimate Central: The Fanfic

Nurhachi said:
Cover11.bmp

solicitation:

ULTIMATE CENTRAL #11: BATTLE ROYALE

Nurhachi's on the run from his former Avatar team-mates, Icemastertron and ProjectX2. This would usually worry someone, unless, of course, you had The Man Without Fear, XT and his new associate, The Captain interfere on your behalf. For the first time ever its XT and Captain versus Ice and Project for the fate of Nurhachi!

How can this possibly end? Maybe with the return of a mysterious character, with a grudge...and some news that could bring around the beginning of the end!

I BETTER KICK SOME ***! :D

Can't wait to read. 8)

Nurhachi said:
Cover11.bmp

solicitation:

Nurhachi's on the run from his former Avatar team-mates, Icemastertron and ProjectX2. This would usually worry someone, unless, of course, you had The Man Without Fear, XT and his new associate, The Captain interfere on your behalf. For the first time ever its XT and Captain versus Ice and Project for the fate of Nurhachi!

How can this possibly end? Maybe with the return of a mysterious character, with a grudge...and some news that could bring around the beginning of the end!
Could Eroz be coming back from wherever he is at?

Ultimate Central #11

A man walked into a bar…..

His name was Nurhachi, he walked inside up to the bar and bought a bourbon and coke. He went to sit down for some rest, since he'd been on the run for days, he was exhausted. He scratched his neck, where some stubble had begun to grow and his eyes started to close, he hadn't had much sleep since Ice and Project had been assigned to capture him. He desperately wanted to go to his girlfriend and fall asleep in her arms, but he knew that they would search there, and he couldn't put her in danger. Her face was the last thing on his mind as he dozed off….

Outside…..

PROJECT: You sure this is the place Ice?

ICE: Yes. This is where Ultimate E told us he was, lets go get him.

PROJECT: Y'know…this just doesn't feel right…

ICE: I know Project, but Ultimate E knows whats best.

PROJECT: I guess. Lets go in.

Icemastertron and Project, the last 2 members left of The Avatars, walked up to the door, where the bouncer asked for there ID. Ice showed his ID, but Project had forgotten his.

BOUNCER: No ID, No Entry…

PROJECT: Do I look older now?

Project transformed into his "rock" form and the bouncer fainted.

PROJECT: Guess we're allowed in after all.

ICE: Yeah, great Proj, real subtle. Get back to your human form and let's get this over with.

PROJECT: You got sand in your *** Ice?

ICE: I just want this over with.

PROJECT: I hear ya, let's go.

They walked inside the bar, with the music blaring and the people drinking.

ICE: Yeah now this is what I'm TALKING about!

PROJECT: What?

ICE: They should put some JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE on up in hurrrrrrr!!!

The bar went silent, as the people all stared and Ice.

Project spoke in a mocking voice.

PROJECT: Yeah, great Ice, real subtle.

Ice whispered

ICE: Oh shut up.

The crowd scowled as they surrounded Ice and Project.

ICE: What's wrong, why is everyone so mad?

RANDOM CROUD PERSON: He said the J word….GET HIM!!!!

Ice and Project managed to shift into their ice and rock forms just before the crowd jumped them.

RANDOM CROUD PERSON: MONSTERRRRS!!!!!!

The crowd all ran outside and Nurhachi snapped awake.

NURAHACHI: Oh *****

Nurhachi turned to run outside and follow the crowd, but Ice froze the door shut.

ICE: You're coming with us Nur!

NURHACHI: The hell I am!

Nurhachi's mutated blood began to cover him, but Ice froze the blood in place.

NURHACHI: What the?

Project then came up and punched Nurhachi through the wall. Without his suit up, Nurhachi was instantly knocked out by the super strength of Project.

Back in Ultimate Central….

ULTIMATE E: So…what do you have to say for yourselves my E-Men?

CADUCEUS: We're sorry boss…

ULTIMATE GAMBIT: The Captain interfered and….

ULTIMATE E: Yes. The Captain interfered. You have any idea what you did? I ordered you to keep XT AWAY from The Captain. And what do you do? YOU CAUSE THE CAPTAIN TO COME STRAIGHT TO XT!!!

CADUCEUS: It…it was a mistake…

ULTIMATE E: It better be your last Cad, or you'll be going back to imprisonment. That goes for you 2 as well.

"BEEP BEEP"

ULTIMATE E: What….the computer….

CADUCEUS: THERES BEEN A PRISON BREAK!!!

ULTIMATE E: But how….who….

Ultimate E's eyes widened with fright as he saw who had escaped the Ultimate Central Prison.

ULTIMATE E: NO! He'll ruin everything!!!

CADUCEUS: What do you want us to do?

Ultimate E thought for a moment.

ULTIMATE E: Actually….nothing, let him reach them…it's about time we put my grand plan in motion…but to do that, I need you 3 to….evolve….

Ultimate E glowed as 3 beams came off him and hit the 3 E-Men.

First, Caduceus turned all white, his figure grew bigger and stronger, his eyes remained red, and his diamond on his forehead glowed bright.

Next, Ultimate Gambits skin turned red, as his figure grew as well, and Patriot turned black, with his fingers turning into little machine-gun barrels.

ULTIMATE E: Now, Caduceus, I've expanded your hypnosis to full power telepathy, Ultimate Gambit – everything you touch will explode and Patriot, you can fire bullets from your fingers. Now, let's get ready….

Back on Earth…

Icemastertron and ProjectX2 approached the fallen Nurhachi. Project scooped him up as they prepared to take him to the Ultimate Central Prison. All of a sudden, a figure swooped past and punched Project in the stomach, tipping him off balance and Nurhachi dropped to the ground. Then they saw who hit him… it was The Captain, and next to him stood XT.

XT: Back off pumpkin!

ICE: XT!!!! What are you doing?

XT: Helping to get the poor guy away from Ultimate E's clutches.

Ice shot a beam of ice at XT.

ICE: We have to capture Nurhachi XT, he's crazy.

With his heightened senses, XT easily dodged Ices attack.

XT: So Ultimate E's got you fighting amongst yourselves now?

PROJECT: Ultimate E is protecting the Earth man.

Project grimaced as Captain landed another punch on him. Project then gave The Captain a punch of his own and knocked him back. Nearby, Ice shot some ice shards at XT, but XT once again dodged them and kicked Ice in the head.

ICE: Aaargh…

XT leaped behind Ice and shot him with an optic blast, right in the same spot as Ice fell down.

ICE: You are so about to get owned!!!

Ice shot beams left and right, freezing everything around him. XT dodged out of the way, but slipped on the ice covering the ground, and landed on his backside. XT groaned as he got up, only to be clobbered by Ice's ice covered fist.

ICE: Who's your daddy XT!

Ice was about to deliver the finishing blow on XT, when The Captain flew right past Project, and spear tacked Ice into the next building over. Project, however, walked up to the dazed XT, picked him up by his leg, and slammed him over and over again into the ground. Captain saw this, picked up the weakened Ice, and threw him at Project.

PROJECT: Ugh…what?....Ice…..

Project looked up just in time to see Captain's fist before it collided with his head. At this point, Nurhachi began to stir. He got up and saw the carnage before him. XT was lying in a bloody heap on the floor, trying to stand up, while Captain was fighting both Project and Ice.

Nurhachi then covered his body with his mutated blood and jumped into the battle. He jumped at Ice while Captain fought Project. As XT was about to join in, the battle was interrupted by a huge blast.

All five of them turned around and saw the robotic form of….Ultxon!!!

ICE: What? How did you get out from the prison?

I RELEASED HIM!!!!

Out from behind Ultxon emerged the hulking form of Rene… and behind him, stood Eroz.

PROJECT: EROZ!!!!!!!! YOU'RE NOT DEAD!

Project ran up and gave Eroz a mighty hug.

EROZ: Hugs be like pillows Project, not concrete…

NURHACHI: What's going on here Rene? How is Eroz alive?

RENE: He never died. Ultimate E had him imprisoned…

ICE: Wait…WHAT!!!!!!

RENE: Ultimate E imprisoned him.

ICE: WHY???

XT: What about Longshot?

RENE: He was imprisoned too, but his injuries were too severe. He didn't make it. I'm sorry XT.

XT:*********** I'm gonna KILL Ultimate E for this!

ICE: Wait…what's going on? Why did Ultimate E imprison Eroz? How'd you get out of prison?

RENE: Please Ice; one of my superhuman powers is the ability to hack any system. You think a CYBER-prison can hold me?

XT: What do you want with us?

RENE: Well, after I hacked the prison system to escape, and took my lackey, Ultxon, and your former member Eroz with me, I came to seek you out…to warn you…to get you to follow me against….ULTIMATE E!!!!

PROJECT: No way man! You're trying to trick us! Ultimate E's a good guy!

XT: No he's speaking the truth Project. Ultimate E tried to imprison me before I was able to leave the team…and anyways Eroz is right there. What more proof do you need?

ICE: I can't believe this. We've been following the enemy all along!

RENE: Yes Ice. Ultimate E is actually an alien being from a far away galaxy. When his ship crashed onto earth, he was weakened. He used the last of his power to transport himself into cyber-space. Where he would be safe…where no one would be able to find him or attack him. He was slowly building power to leave cyberspace and claim Earth as his own, when the crashing of the UC website caused his powers to leak out into its members. Since then E has been trying to capture each member who received powers. His "prison" that he sends people too is actually a battery which is powered up by these members and transferred into Ultimate E. Giving him more and more power. He must be stopped!

XT: You mean?

RENE: Yes, today, the 8 of us invade Ultimate Central! AND BRING DOWN ULTIMATE E!

In Ultimate Central…..

ULTIMATE E: Be ready my E-Men…they are coming…

Caduceus, Ultimate Gambit and Patriot, glowing with power, approached there posts and got ready for the final battle!

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!!!!!!

Some fantastic pits. The Justin Timberlake thing was perfect. Plus, it could happen. I liked the E-men getting scarier. That was fun. Even though I strongly suspect we're going to die, it was awesome. As for the next issue....looking forward to it a damn lot.

Ha! Best chapter yet.

Have I mentioned how deliciously evil I am? :twisted:

DUDE THIS ONE IS SO AWESOME!!!!! Im like the Che Guevara of comic books... Cant wait to read the next chapter.

Great chapter! I loved the dream sequence. Veyr hilarous. Now I cant wait to beat...er..HELP beat the snot out of E....WITH SOME MR. JT MUSIC! :lol:

Cover12.jpg

solicitation

ULTIMATE CENTRAL #12: THE END OF ALL THINGS TO COME

Rene leads Nurhachi, Icemastertron, ProjectX2, Ultxon, MWOF, Captain and Eroz against the all-powerful Ultimate E and his supercharged E-Men for the fate of Earth! Nuff said!

Nurhachi said:
Cover12.jpg

solicitation

ULTIMATE CENTRAL #12: THE END OF ALL THINGS TO COME

Rene leads Nurhachi, Icemastertron, ProjectX2, Ultxon, MWOF, Captain and Eroz against the all-powerful Ultimate E and his supercharged E-Men for the fate of Earth! Nuff said!
If we outnumber them, than we'll beat their $%*@$!!!

Let's go beat E and his E-Men!! :rockon:

Dude, we are soooo gonna win....we are gonna kick E's ***!!!! .....knowing which... E may ask nurhachi to have him kick my *** and or kill me....but as long as E goes down too, its a win/win situation :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Caduceus said:

No words are even necessary

oh so its like that!!? just wait until you get 4000 posts buddy, i got some words for you!!

and whats the deal? what happened with goodwill, jt, and jdf?? in this series??

Last edited:
The Captain said:
and whats the deal? what happened with goodwill in this series??

Goodwill's imprisoned for trying to take over america with dragons. I mean....who tries to take over america with dragons?

BTW for those who werent members of UC at the time, when MWOF first joined he used to call Goodwill "Dragon Master" cuz of his "UC survivor" game (which MWOF killed :evil:) which is why I gave him control over dragons in this thread.

Theres your UC history for today :D

Latest posts

Back