Ultimate Central: The Fanfic

First, I can't believe you made me say that wrestling is junk! I LIKE WRESTLING! I'VE been a fan of Stone Cold and The Rock, and will always be! I will always like wrestling, and never say its junk! You made me to be wrestling hatah, when I'm not!!!

Other than that, loved Captain's debut, that was totally awesome how he kicked the E-Men's ******. XT being back, loved it, too. And now Nurhachi has to be improsined! What next? LSJL comes back and tries to kill us?!

Can't wait to read more, great job.

icemastertron said:
First, I can't believe you made me say that wrestling is junk! I LIKE WRESTLING! I'VE been a fan of Stone Cold and The Rock, and will always be! I will always like wrestling, and never say its junk! You made me to be wrestling hatah, when I'm not!!!

Well, you see Ice. Since your characters got his kickass powers, he doesnt see the amusement of petty entertainment like wrestling. Not after being able to create ice slides and freeze anything he wants. As well as fighting dragons, magicians and squirrels.

:p hows that for an explanation :D

icemastertron said:
And now Nurhachi has to be improsined!

You can try.....PUNK :p

Nurhachi said:
Well, you see Ice. Since your characters got his kickass powers, he doesnt see the amusement of petty entertainment like wrestling. Not after being able to create ice slides and freeze anything he wants. As well as fighting dragons, magicians and squirrels.

:p hows that for an explanation :D
Eh...ok...

Nurhachi said:
You can try.....PUNK :p
Sorry, that was supposed to look like this:

"Now Nurhachi has to be improsined?! :shock: "

Meaning, aww man....

Baxter: Got any three?

Dr. Strangefate: Go fish.

Baxter: Man, this sucks. I can't even get a screwdriver in here.

Dr. Strangefate: ....

Cool Captain marvel riff there man, but chum? This isn't the old batman toon.

XT: Not like this! NOT LIKE THIS!

Haha - classic. :lol:

Baxter said:
Baxter: Got any three?

Dr. Strangefate: Go fish.

Baxter: Man, this sucks. I can't even get a screwdriver in here.

Dr. Strangefate: ....

:lol:

I am so deliciously eeeee-vill. :twisted:

Whats happened to The E-men especially Ultimate Gambit tell me they aren't dead I want them back!!!!!................ Great Story though loved how Nur went crazy at the end...then there were two

Ultimate Gambit said:
Whats happened to The E-men especially Ultimate Gambit tell me they aren't dead I want them back!!!!!................

Course not :p...they just got the **** kicked out of them! They still around tho (for now) :shifty:

Ultimate Gambit said:
Great Story though loved how Nur went crazy at the end...then there were two

I am a very crazy man :twisted: (at least thats what the ladies say...)

Last edited:
Another excellent chapter. So theres still two more isses to go. I guess the conclusion involves the secret of E's prison and the re-befriending of Nur. Do we take down E?

ProjectX2 said:
Another excellent chapter. So theres still two more isses to go. I guess the conclusion involves the secret of E's prison and the re-befriending of Nur. Do we take down E?

Stay tuned :shifty:

TheManWithoutFriends said:
What you don't want to "re-befriend" me?

You've got Captain :p

I just spent over an hour reading this entire thread and all I have to say is Nur will you marry me? I hope you include me somewhere in this. I think I would be a good Dr.Doom type character, but give me someones else powers and no metal mask! Maybe Wolverine, Magento, or whatever you want. Keep up the good work man.

p.s.John Cena Sucks. Long Live Mick Foley!

Cover11.bmp

solicitation:

ULTIMATE CENTRAL #11: BATTLE ROYALE

Nurhachi's on the run from his former Avatar team-mates, Icemastertron and ProjectX2. This would usually worry someone, unless, of course, you had The Man Without Fear, XT and his new associate, The Captain interfere on your behalf. For the first time ever its XT and Captain versus Ice and Project for the fate of Nurhachi!

How can this possibly end? Maybe with the return of a mysterious character, with a grudge...and some news that could bring around the beginning of the end!

Latest posts

Back