Ultimate Central: The Fanfic

Excellent conclusions Nur. Great solicts, covers and writing.

OK guys, I have written 12 issues....you have seen all my best ideas......now its time to see someone elses for a while.

PROJECT X2 will write an Ultimate Central arc. Don't worry, I will be back, but for now, its time to see some new, fresh ideas with this story.

Over to you project...

(speeeech, speeeech)

Yes, I will be doing one arc on the fanfiction to put some of my ideas to life. I'll be introducing many new characters (some may need permission) but nothing too life altering. There will be deaths as well. I know most of you won't like me coming along since this is Nurhachi's project, but he offered it to me and when I'm finished Nur will be able to keep on going.

DISCLAIMER: This will not be one of Nur's epilogue stories. This is going to be totally original.

Speculate!

A new creative team? How very Marvel of you guys. :D

Can I write an issue sometime in the future? I promise I won't break myself out of prison :wink: .

MWF- You should not be worryed. I guarantee you won't die. And hopefully you'll still be kickass.

Ultxon- Maybe you'll talk. You're part of the team now so you'll have some upgrades and showtime.

I've heard some of Projects ideas, and they're very cool. Will be great to read.

Oh, and I'll still be doing the covers, but thats it.

Latest posts

Back