Ultimate Central: The Fanfic

Nurhachi said:
Goodwill's imprisoned for trying to take over america with dragons. I mean....who tries to take over america with dragons?

BTW for those who werent members of UC at the time, when MWOF first joined he used to call Goodwill "Dragon Master" cuz of his "UC survivor" game (which MWOF killed :evil:) which is why I gave him control over dragons in this thread.

Theres your UC history for today :D

Yeah, Go ME! :twisted: :twisted:

Nurhachi said:
Cover12.jpg
Watcher Power! E-men rule!

Baxter: So, when do you think the other guys will be back with the beer?

Goodwill: ....I don't know.

Baxter: They better hurry up. * burp *

Goodwill: .... I hate you.

I'm never escaping. :cry:

Nurhachi said:
ULTIMATE CENTRAL #12: THE END OF ALL THINGS TO COME

Rene lead Nurhachi, Icemastertron, ProjectX2, Ultxon, MWOF, Captain and Eroz against the all-powerful Ultimate E and his supercharged E-Men for the fate of Earth! Nuff said!

ME? LEAD? Oh my God... this is the best day of my life :crazy:

René said:
ME? LEAD? Oh my God... this is the best day of my life :crazy:

lol, remember when you used to tell E that your gonna take over Ultimate Central one day? (or something like that) Thats where i got the idea from. Who will win......

The conclusion!!!!!

ULTIMATE CENTRAL #12: THE END OF ALL THINGS TO COME

Rene looked at his team, Icemastertron, Project X2, Captain, MWOF, Eroz, Ultxon and Nurhachi. They were all getting ready to take on Ultimate E, who was planning on taking over the world.

ICE: I still can't believe E was lying to us all this time….

RENE: Its true Ice, he plans on taking over the world. He's convinced that the world would be a better place under his rule.

ICE: Well…it couldn't get much worse….

RENE: What's that?

ICE: Nothing….

RENE: You want to talk about it?

ICE: no……

CAPTAIN: Carry on Rene.

RENE: Well, E is actually had his hand in more things then you can imagine.

Project looked at him weird.

RENE: Oh for Gods sake Project, get your mind out of the gutter, you know what I mean.

MWOF: So what kind of stuff has E done? Besides killing Longshot, imprisoning Eroz and trying to imprison me and Nur?

RENE: Well, for example, there was never anything wrong with Nurhachi's "blood". E used to put a special formula in Nurhachi's coffee some mornings to make him act angrier then usual. He would then make it look like Nur was unstable so you'd capture him and imprison him, adding more power to E so he can break out of cyberspace.

PROJECT: THAT ********

ICE: All this is too much to take in man.

RENE: We have to attack E and his E-Men tonight!

ICE: E-Men? Who are they?

RENE: Caduceus, Ultimate Gambit and Project.

ICE: They were working for E all this time?

RENE: Yes, E promised them all a place in his new world if they worked for him.

ICE: Why would E's world be so terrible? I mean, what if he improves it?

RENE: That's not up to him Ice. E has no right to force the world to follow him.

ICE: Yeah……yeah you're right.

RENE: Get ready people. We attack soon.

In Ultimate Central:

ULTIMATE E: They will come soon. Patriot, Ultimate Gambit, I want you outside as our first offense. Cad, you are the second defense if they can somehow get past the others.

CAD: Got it! Don't worry boss, we'll take care of them long before they get to you.

ULTIMATE E: I don't doubt it for a second Cad.

Earth………

PROJECT: Y'know Eroz. You've been unusually quiet since you've been back.

EROZ: Life is not about doughnuts Project. No, it is about the sugar!

PROJECT: It's good to have you back you little nut.

Rene approached them.

RENE: He's expecting us….we have no choice but to leave immediately before he can get too organized.

PROJECT: It's clobbering time.

Ice looked at them, sighed heavily and used his watch device to open the portal…but it didn't work

RENE: He's disabled your teleportation device Ice. I've made our own though.

Rene used his device to open a portal to Ultimate Central.

Rene turned into his Goblin form, Nurhachi covered his body with his "blood suit", Icemastertron iced up, Project turned into his rock form, MWOF pulled down his mask, Captain glowed, Ultxon powered up and Eroz put on his mean face. Then they walked through the portal.

Soon they arrived at the platform in cyberspace called "Ultimate Central". Outside the mansion on the platform, they were met by 2 huge figures. Patriot stood tall. He was totally black and had machine guns for hands. Ultimate Gambit was next to him, glowing red and clenching his fists. Patriot raised his machine gun hands.

PATRIOT: Rest in pieces!

Patriot fired at them, but Ice managed to erect an ice shield to protect them, at least for a little while. The others scattered away from the bullets.

MWOF leapt at Patriot as Patriot turned to face him. MWOF kicked Patriot in the face, but it did little effect. Patriot began to fire at MWOF, whose heightened senses helped him dodge the bullets, but he didn't know how long he could dodge them for. Ultxon then shot a beam at Patriot which knocked him back. Patriot turned to Ultxon and shot at him, but the bullets bounced off Ultxon's adamantium body as The Captain flew past and punched Patriot. Patriot shot at Captain and just skimmed his shoulder. Captain screamed as MWOF kicked Patriot from behind.

Meanwhile Nurhachi, Icemastertron, ProjectX2 and Rene were trying to avoid Ultimate Gambits touch. Ice covered him with ice to try keep him down, but Ultimate Gambit just touched the ice and it exploded into a million pieces.

ULTIMATE GAMBIT: You don't get it do you? You can't harm me! When I'm in this form, anything that touches me explodes!

Nurhachi then looked at Ultimate Gambit's feet. He had some form of adamantium boots on. It must be what's keeping Gambit from "exploding" the floor and falling through.

Nurhachi told his team-mates this information.

NURHACHI: If we knock him off balance he'll explode through the floor and fall forever into cyberspace.

Nurhachi and Ice tried to trip him up with tendrils and ice formations while Project and Rene pounded on the floor to try cause enough quakes to make him fall, but Ultimate Gambit just laughed at them. He then started walking towards them.

ULTIMATE GAMBIT: I'm going to enjoy exploding your guys all over this place!

Just then, Rene shoulder barged Patriot, who stumbled back into Project. Project threw Patriot back and he landed right next to Ultimate Gambit. MWOF then ran and hit Patriot with a flying kick, which made him stumble back, and he bumped into his teammate, Ultimate Gambit.

BANG!

As Patriots skin touched Gambits, he exploded. MWOF caught Patriots head as it fell.

MWOF: Tsk tsk…looked like he got a bit "a-head" of himself. Hahahah

CAPTAIN: I should slap you man.

ULTIMATE GAMBIT: Noooooooo…..what have you done!

Ultimate Gambit backed up, but didn't see Nurhachi's tendril, which he snuck behind him. Ultimate Gambit tripped on the tendril and fell down.

BOOM

The platform floor exploded and Gambit fell through into cyberspace. Ice shot a beam of ice which caught Gambits shoe and froze it underneath the floor. Ultimate Gambit hung there helpless. If he tried to climb back up, the ice would explode and he would fall forever. If he changed back into human form, his foot would slip out the shoe and he would fall.

There foes defeated, Rene and his team entered the mansion.

Once inside, they heard laughing all around them. Caduceus then approached them.

CADUCEUS: Fools! There is no way your leaving here alive. Ultimate E will make a glorious leader and he will make this planet better then ever. Too bad you'll never get too see it.

Then, they screamed as an intense pain filled their brains. All except Ultxon, whose cybernetic brain was immune to such attacks. Caduceus looked at his enemies, holding there heads in pain on the floor. He then saw Ultxon standing there, unaffected.

CADUCEUS: Ah ********! I forgot about the bloody robot! How am I supposed to attack something immune to my powers?

Ultxon's eyes glowed, before unleashing a powerful beam, but Caduceus was able to duck. As his hold on the others weakened, Icemastertron shouted…

ICE: BRAIN FREEZE

Caduceus screamed as Ice gave him the worst case of brain freeze ever felt. Caduceus went down on his knees as the team then got up and approached him.

RENE: Where's Ultimate E!

CADUCEUS: Rub a lamp pal. I aint saying nothing!

ICE: Sounds like someone wants another Brain Freeze!

CADUCEUS: n….no…Ice…please….

VOICE: PLEASE ICE! DON'T PESTER HIM. I'M RIGHT HERE!

The roof of the mansion blew open as a huge, bald figure with a huge head floated down into the room.

CADUCEUS: M…master…..

ULTIMATE E: Do not concern yourself with these insects Caduceus. This is a challenge I'd like to perform personally.

RENE: You'r going down E!

ULTIMATE E: Do you really consider yourself heroes here Rene? I mean, this world is insane. You built the biggest towers in the world, and somebody knocked them down! You elected an actor governor! Priests are under suspicion! Half nude pop singers called Madonna! Bongs being made out of corpse's heads! Micheal Jackson! Justin Timberlake's music is actually liked by some people! INSANE!

ICE: HEY! Don't diss MISTER JT!

Ultimate E smiled.

ULTIMATE E: Ah Ice, it pleases me that after today I will never have to hear your idiotic interruptions again. You are all fools! I will bring order into the world. I will bring peace and end of hunger and suffering. I will create the perfect world!

PROJECT: WE DON'T WANT "YOU'RE" PERFECT WORLD!

MWOF: You killed Longshot!

ULTIMATE E: Yes, unfortunately Longshot didn't fit into my perfect world.

RENE: And how many more wont fit in E? Who else will you kill to make this insane dream happen?

ULTIMATE E: It's called The Bigger Picture Rene!

PROJECT: I'll show you a bigger picture scum-bucket!

Captain then flew into the air.

CAPTAIN: STOP! He's right guys! This world IS mad. We should join Ultimate E and make a better world. I'm with E! And we will….AAARGH

Ultimate E shot Captain in the back with a powerful hyper beam. Captain fell down to the floor, dead.

ULTIMATE E: You know Captain, I never did like you! You definitely wouldn't have fit in.

RENE: Let's get him guys!

Rene and Project immediately started laying into Ultimate E. Nurhachi turned his hands into hammers and joined them. Ultxon and MWOF shot at him with their eye beams. Eroz ran for cover. There wasn't much he could do. He hid behind a table. As he watched the battle, he wondered why Ice wasn't doing anything….

ULTIMATE E: FOOLS!

Ultimate E shot a blast of pure power at the heroes. The blast hit between them and all of them got caught in it and went down hard.

ULTIMATE E: HAHAHAHAHHAAAAAA! Did you really think you could defeat ME!

As E was laughing, Eroz ran to hide in the computer room. He was terrified. As he ran in, he tripped on something…..a hammer. Eroz picked up the hammer and immediately was surrounded by winds and lightning as he was imbued with the powers of the legendary Norse god THOR!

ULTIMATE E: You will all die, your powers will be transferred into me and I will overtake the Earth!!! You could NEVER defeat ME!

Just then, Eroz burst into the room…

EROZ: METHINKS THOU PROTEST TOO MUCH FOUL VILLAIN!!

ULTIMATE E: WHAT!!! NO!!!!

Eroz spun his hammer in a circular motion. As he was doing this, he noticed Ice running outside. Eroz kept on spinning his hammer until a portal started to open.

ULTIMATE E: What…WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

EROZ: USING MY HAMMER TO CREATE A RIFT BETWEEN REALITIES, WHERE I SHALL HURL US BOTH! AND IF I AM TO SPEND ETERNITY THERE, BATTLING YOU TO MAINTAIN THE SAFETY OF EARTH…THEN IT IS AN ETERNITY WELL SPENT!!!!!

With that, Eroz hurled himself and Ultimate E into the portal, closing it behind him.

Minutes later…

PROJECT: Is….is it over…..

RENE: Yes…Earth is saved….thanks to Eroz!

NURHACHI: Oh man, MWOF is really hurt from that blast.

RENE: He'll be ok Nur. Come; let us fix this place up.

PROJECT: Hey, where's Ice….and Caduceus?

They went outside to see that Ultimate Gambit had disappeared too.

RENE: That's not the only problem guys.

He pointed at the computer.

RENE: It looks like there's only 1 person in the UC prison. The rest have escaped!

NURHACHI: What? How?

EPILOGUE 1:

In an abandoned warehouse…

GOODWILL: Ha-ha….the fool Rene thought no-one would follow his escape. It was child's play to see what he did and copy him.

Goodwill looked at the others that he busted out. Baxter, Ultimate Quicksilver, Shihad, Dr. Strangefate and Aeroth. While Seldes had returned home and Moonmaster wanted to stay in prison so he wouldn't hurt anyone, the rest had decided to form a team with him as their leader.

GOODWILL: So…my Cabinet….are we ready to put our plan into action…..

DR. STRANGEFATE: No Goodwill, not yet. We need to await the right time….

GOODWILL: Yes. Yes you're right. And then! Rene and his boys are HISTORY!!!

EPILOGUE 2:

Caduceus and Ultimate Gambit had been in hiding for hours. Waiting for the one who freed them to return…

ULTIMATE GAMBIT: So what's our next move?

CADUCEUS: I guess we'll see when HE comes back!

A mysterious figure then approached.

"I'm here," he said, "and after we find out how to free Ultimate E…."

He leaned forward, his face lightened up.

"I….ICEMASTERTRON….WILL FOLLOW HIS CAUSE!!!"

THE END!

Last edited:
WoW....That's one crazy conclusion chapter!

I will miss me interrupting E all the time. Those scenes were just hilarous! But the ending has me speechless.... :shock:

:D thanks man

Just to make sure you guys know whats goin on, these are the statuses:

AVATARS: Rene, Nurhachi, MWOF, ProjectX2, Ultxon

E-MEN: Icemastertron, Caduceus, Ultimate Gambit

CABINET: Goodwill, Ultimate Quicksilver, Dr. Strangefate, Aeroth, Shihad, Baxter

DEAD: Captain, Patriot, Longshot

PRISON: Moonmaster

OTHER REALITIES: Eroz, Ultimate E, UltimateDJF

Nurhachi said:
RENE: You'r going down E!

ULTIMATE E: Do you really consider yourself heroes here Rene? I mean, this world is insane. You built the biggest towers in the world, and somebody knocked them down! You elected an actor governor! Priests are under suspicion! Half nude pop singers called Madonna! Bongs being made out of corpse's heads! Micheal Jackson! Justin Timberlake's music is actually liked by some people! INSANE!

I wanted to be the crazy one. Im the Goblin for Pete's Sake... anywho, one of the best fan fics I have read here. I hope I get to kick Ice's butt. You're going down... POPSICLE! :twisted:

TheManWithoutFear said:
Can the dead come back to life or are we ultimizeing the rules?

If theres candles and paint, the dead can come back to life. Only on tuesdays tho!

Latest posts

Back