Ultimate Central: The Fanfic

Ultimate Quicksilver said:
Now that youre fighting Eroz in another dimension, one tip: go for the belt!

Oooh, yeah. Thanks for that. :D

TheManWithoutFear said:
I bet Eroz takes off the belt and whips E with it anyway. :wink:

Then E reaches through to Earth somehow and shuts down all of MwoF's posts out of spite. :twisted:

:wink:

Woo! I'm Back from not being around!

And i'm bossing around the so-called leader of my team

excccccelllent

The Captain said:
Dude, we are soooo gonna win....we are gonna kick E's ***!!!! .....knowing which... E may ask nurhachi to have him kick my *** and or kill me....but as long as E goes down too, its a win/win situation :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:
QUOTE]

I just wanted to say...that i sooooooooo called this...not voting in nurs little best of thing probably prompted this too, but i dont care..killing me off is not going to get me to vote either way :p

CAPTAIN: STOP! He's right guys! This world IS mad. We should join Ultimate E and make a better world. I'm with E! And we will….AAARGH

Ultimate E shot Captain in the back with a powerful hyper beam. Captain fell down to the floor, dead.

^^ E, enjoy that while it lasts...

And as for Nur, dont forget, captain marvel killed himself and resurrected himself too.... :wink:

Last edited:
OMAN just got done reading this story I can't believe it the excitment and I'm still alive and Ice is a bad guy holy moley Insane nice issue Nur can't wait to read whats coming next hopefully the E-men kill some cabinet members.

The Captain said:
The Captain said:
Dude, we are soooo gonna win....we are gonna kick E's ***!!!! .....knowing which... E may ask nurhachi to have him kick my *** and or kill me....but as long as E goes down too, its a win/win situation :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:
QUOTE]

I just wanted to say...that i sooooooooo called this...not voting in nurs little best of thing probably prompted this too, but i dont care..killing me off is not going to get me to vote either way :p

CAPTAIN: STOP! He's right guys! This world IS mad. We should join Ultimate E and make a better world. I'm with E! And we will….AAARGH

Ultimate E shot Captain in the back with a powerful hyper beam. Captain fell down to the floor, dead.

^^ E, enjoy that while it lasts...

And as for Nur, dont forget, captain marvel killed himself and resurrected himself too.... :wink:

Well.... this just wasn't Captain's day, was it? :?

Moonmaster wanted to stay in prison so he wouldn't hurt anyone,

:cry: :cry: :cry:

THAT ISN'T TRUE!!! I'm never going to escape, am I?

Nurhachi said:
THE EPILOGUE DUDE!!!!! THE EPILOGUE

Your in da cabinet :p
Well, I missed all of issue 12. Huh. I'm free! Though I was just trying to help people in the begining, now I'm a villian. I need some booze. :(

Lol, your not villains....in your eyes.......

Your a revenge squad against the Avatars and the E-Men :p

The Avatars, E-Men and Cabinet all hate each other :twisted:

Nurhachi said:
Lol, your not villains....in your eyes.......

Your a revenge squad against the Avatars and the E-Men :p

The Avatars, E-Men and Cabinet all hate each other :twisted:
So do we smell UC 2: Electric Boogaloo?

Latest posts

Back