Ultimate Central: The Fanfic

While you guys are waiting for this issue to come out, how about you try think up names for the main team in the UC stories

The Cabinet is a creepy name for an evil team...
United Comic Geeks? :roll:

I need a name for the main team guys... Whoever has the best idea will have there name used.

Goodwill: Your team consists of dragons, no one else :p

Baxter: Have you read this yet? What do you think. AND.....you'll be appearing in UC sooner then you think......

Nurhachi said:
Baxter: Have you read this yet? What do you think. AND.....you'll be appearing in UC sooner then you think......

As long as I'm as drunk in the story as I am when I post here.

Edit: And now that I've had a few... how about calling them something like The Reclaimers, as they're out to either get the powers back, or atleast manage it all.

Last edited:
Anyone else notice the similarity to how the powers came to earth and Green Lanterns origin? Anyone? Beuller? Beuller?

hmm.....thats actually a not a bad idea. Drunk Baxter......

Do you guys want me to do a "spoiler" post that shows what issue everyone is appearing in or should i keep it a surprise?

Last edited:
I'd like to know certainly. But maybe just WHO not who they are appearing as. For some its obvious but for some its not so....

TheManWithoutFear said:
I'm gonna have to disagree Longshot's more than a jester he's the man :(

I would never say he's not a cool guy, I'm just saying he's not around anymore and that gives us the right to make fun of him! ;)

Great idea for LSJL - he is MwoF's father and he abandon's him, leaving him for the streets.

How sad.

UltimateE said:
Great idea for LSJL - he is MwoF's father and he abandon's him, leaving him for the streets.

How sad.

God, that would make ProjectX2 LSJL's grandson!!!!

Latest posts

Back