Ultimate Central: The Fanfic

Here you go, enjoy:

ULTIMATE CENTRAL #1: The Dragon Master

NURHACHI: GET HIM GUYS!

Nurhachi, Ice and Project have been at work the whole day stopping hijackings, robberies and shoot outs after Nurhachi wanted to show his team-mates around his old town in South Africa. All they wanted to do was catch up with some of Nurhachi's old buddies, but everywhere they turn there are taxi shootouts or hijackings.

PROJECT: Can we go home after we get this guy?

ICE: We've been trying to get home for the last 2 hours, but every time we're about to leave we see someone needing help.

The team was chasing a taxi driver who started a shootout with a rival company.

PROJECT: %$@% this!

Project hit his fists into the ground causing a large earthquake and the taxi was suddenly in the air. Ice caught the taxi in his ice while Nurhachi grabbed the criminal with his tendrils.

Moments later the police showed up.
"Sorry boys, thanks for the help, but the prisons are unfortunately too full to keep him in...", The Police officer said as he left.

NURHACHI: TOO FULL!!! IT'S SCUM LIKE THIS THAT IS RUINING THIS COUNTRY!!

ICE: Calm down dude

NURHACHI: Shut it Ice, I hate these scum, and they're the reason I had to leave this country, my home. AARGH

Nurhachi grabbed the criminal in his tendrils and threw him hard against the wall of a nearby shop.

NURHACHI: YOU DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT DO YOU, YOU PIECE OF ^%#^%$#^

The criminal pleaded with Nurhachi as he approached.

NURHACHI: How do you feel now that YOU'RE a victim?

Nurhachi transformed his hand into an axe.

ICE: Dude, STOP MAN.

Project grabbed Nurhachi's arm.

PROJECT: Don't man..... You don't wanna do this...

Nurhachi looked surprised at what he was doing.

NURHACHI: I...I...I wasn't gonna kill him....

PROJECT: Dude, you were going to....

"Beep Beep"

ICE: It's our watches; Ultimate E wants us back in Ultimate Central, something's up.

PROJECT: Sweet lets get out of here, we can talk about this later Nur.

NURHACHI: Just forget it Project, I wasn't going to kill him.

Ice stayed silent while pushing the face of his watch. His watch recognised his fingerprints and a portal opened above them and sucked them in.

They appeared in Ultimate Central. It was basically all open space with a single platform floating with a mansion on top of it. The portal opened in front of the door and out the portal came Nur, Ice and Project.

They opened the door and Ultimate E was there to meet them. He looked at them for a moment, although they couldn't really know because you cant see his eyes through his mask, which is plain black.

ULTIMATE E: I see your using your powers responsibly.

His head turned to Nurhachi

ULTIMATE E: Right Nurhachi?

NURHACHI: Hey, I said I wasn't going to kill that guy.

ULTIMATE E: Nurhachi, this super hero this is gonna get tough and you've only just started. This is nothing compared to what is ahead. You have no right to judge anybody or think yourself above the law. You've been given these powers and you should...

ICE: With great power comes great responsibility

Project tried hard not to laugh as Ice seemed pretty amused.

ULTIMATE E: Ice, Don't start with me.... but he's right Nurhachi.

NURHACHI: I..Im sorry, it's just that I'm so sick of....

Nurhachi saw everyone looking at him in a concerned way.

NURHACH: It won't happen again

ULTIMATE E: See that it doesn't. Now this is not why I called you here. Come to the computer room with me.

As they were walking towards the computer room Ice whispered to Nurhachi.

ICE: Dude, Are you sure that your costume isn't like a symbiote and making you more violent.

NURHACHI: Please Ice, just drop it, It was all me. I just can't take how they ruined that country.

ICE: Sorry Nur. I don't think we should go there again.

Nurhachi remained quiet until they got to the computer room.

ULTIMATE E: Ok team, (you really need to get a team name), the computer has picked up the signal of 2 new ultimate central members that have gotten super powers. One of these members, Goodwill, has been given control over ancient Dragons. In the little time he has gotten these powers he has resurrected dozens of these beasts and has been wrecking havoc in the USA while you 3 have been in South Africa. He plans on taking over the country. We need to stop him, but first, the other member who has gotten a power...

ICE: Who is it E?

ULTIMATE E: I'LL TELL YOU IF YOU STOP INTURRUPTING ME ICE!

ULTIMATE E: Now, this member is Eroz. I don't know what his power is because I haven't seen him using it yet. Because we don't know what powers he has, I cant send a portal for him, as if his powers have something to do with magnetism or electricity, he could disrupt the portal and Ultimate Central if he uses them during the teleportation. I need you 3 to go and see what powers he has and then bring him here to join us.

ICE: Sir, Yes, Sir

ULTIMATE E: GO!

And they were gone...

They appeared again in front of a house. They looked around and saw that the country around them lay in ruins from the dragons.

NURHAHCI: This must be Eroz's house. Ultimate E must have teleported us straight here. Let's stay in our human form guys.

ICE: Can't we do something about the dragons first?

NURHACHI: Ultimate E told us to do this first.

Nurhachi knocked on the door. A guy opened it.

GUY: Hello there, I be Eroz and me be waitin for ya.

ICE: Ummm... hi, we've been asked to come here and....

EROZ: And tell all youz bout me powerz? And if i be threat?

PROJECT: Yeah pretty much.

EROZ: I no threat. Me good boy. I have power of knowledge. Me know things. All things...

He looked at Project

EROZ: ALL Things.......

PROJECT: What the faaaaa....

EROZ: Me go with you yes? To the pretty place in cyberspace?

NURHACHI: Ummm...yeah, come with us.

Ice pushed the button on his watch to activate the portal back to Ultimate Central.

ULTIMATE E: So, Eroz has the power of knowledge. Seems he knows everything as long as there is someone else who knows it. Basically, his mind is connected to everyone else's mind.

NURHACHI: Hmmm….. ok, tell me Eroz, what movie did I see last?

Eroz started convulsing like he was having a seizure. His eyes rolled back into his head and he started foaming around his mouth as his mind was processing the question.

PROJECT: Ewwwwww

ICE: You ok dude?

EROZ: ALFIE!

NURHACHI: Hey, that's right!

ICE: Let me try asking him something

Ice turned to Eroz.

ICE: What does Project like to do in his spare time

The same thing happened again, after the convulsions, Eroz looked a bit confused.

EROZ: Well, it be very confusing to me…First Project likes to switch to Discovery Channel. He like Zebras. Then he take his sock and….

PROJECT: HEY, Ummm Why don't you tell us something about Ultimate E.

EROZ: N…nothing be happening. Me can't go in Ultimate E mind.

ICE: What? Why not?

ULTIMATE E: Simply, Ice, there are things about me that I do not want you to know. Now, stop messing around, you guys must go stop Goodwill and bring him back here for imprisonment.

EROZ: He who goes to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger!

PROJECT: Riiiiiight. So E, where is Goodwill?

ULTIMATE E: I…don't really know….

ICE: huh? Howcome?

ULTIMATE E: He hasn't shown up on the satellites. It seems that he has gone into hiding and commanded his dragons to do all his work.

ICE: Why don't we just ask Eroz?

NURHACHI: Great idea!

ULTIMATE E: Wow Ice that was….pretty clever.

EROZ: We are all just cinnamon on the great doughnut of life!

Ice turned to Eroz.

ICE: Where is Goodwill, the Dragon Master?

Eroz started his processing seizures. Afterwards, he told the team where he is.

ULTIMATE E: Ok guys, I'll teleport you to his cave and you can go get him.

NURHACHI: Will Eroz be coming with?

ULTIMATE E: No, although he is part of the team, his powers are not offensive so he will be better staying here for this fight.

With that, Ultimate E pushed the button that teleported Nurhachi, Ice and ProjectX2 to the Dragon Masters cave.
The team arrived outside the cave. They were about to enter, when they saw a dragon guarding the entrance.

PROJECT: HOLEEEEE S***BALLS

The dragon lowered its head and breathed fire at them, but Ice blocked the flame with an ice shield.

NURHACHI: Hey, Project, you know what I'm thinking?

PROJECT: I think so Nur, but doesn't Santa need those Reindeer?

NURHACHI: What? No, no, I'm thinking FASTBALL SPECIAL!!!

PROJECT: oooooh I gotcha!

Nurhachi turned his arms into razor sharp spears and Project picked him up and threw him at the dragon. Nurhachi pointed his spear-hands above him and speared straight through the dragons neck.

ICE: Ewwww dude

NURHACHI: Ok guys, I am NOT doing that again!

They walked over the dead carcass of the dragon and entered the cave. The cave was deep and seemed to be lit up by flaming torches on the walls. They eventually got to a large cavern.

WHOSE THERE

They heard a voice, but could not tell where it came from. Until they saw a cloaked figure appear from a ledge above them.

ICE: Goodwill?

GOODWILL: Who are you, and why do you seek me?

PROJECT: We've come to take you out BEE YOTCH

Goodwill laughed. Just one of my dragons can take out whole armies. You cannot defeat them.
2 Large dragons appeared on either side of Goodwill.

GOODWILL: Get them my babies!

The dragons swooped down to where the heroes were.

PROJECT: Sigh, let's do this guys.
NURHACI: If we get knock out Goodwill, the dragons would have been released from his control.

ICE: How you know that?

NURHACHI: I would think it would be obvious. He's controlling them with his mind; therefore we need to shut it down for a while.

Goodwill turned and ran through an entrance to another part of the cave.

NURHACHI: I'll get him, you 2 get the dragons.

PROJECT: Dude, I don't think you should be the one to….

NURHACHI: I got it man, don't worry.

With that, Nurhachi jumped onto the ledge and followed Goodwill. His web (mutated blood) swinging let him catch up to Goodwill in no time.

GOODWILL: You think you can defeat me?

Goodwill's skin started to turn green and scaly, a huge tail grew behind him, while he grew more hulkish and 2 horns grew from his head and wings from his back.

GOODWILL: I AM THE DRAGON MASTER!!!

Suddenly there was a huge noise of flapping wings. Goodwill smiled.

GOODWILL: You hear that freak? That's the wings of a hundred dragons. Do you really think you can defeat me by the time they get here?

Nurhachi turned his hands into huge hammers.

NURHACHI: Goodwill, I would count on it!

Meanwhile Ice and Project were fighting the 2 dragons. Ice was using all his power to protect himself while Project was trying to reach the dragons in the air.

Back in the cavern in which Nurhachi was facing Goodwill, things were getting out of control.

NURHACHI: You think your better then people BECAUSE YOU HAVE POWER? YOU SHOULD BE HELPING PEOPLE.

GOODWILL: Shut your face mother$#^#er.

Goodwill flew down and punched Nurhachi straight across the room.

NURHACHI: %$#^%!

Nurhachi shot a spear-hand into the stomach of Goodwill. As Goodwill was clenching his stomach, Nurhachi sprung onto him and started beating him with his hammer-hands.

NURHACHI: HOW BIG DO YOU FEEL NOW HUH!

Nurhachi luckily stopped himself before going to far.

NURHACHI: Right, he's knocked out now, the dragons should be down. I'll just get the others and we'll get out of this place.

Nurhachi dragged the unconscious Goodwill back to the cavern.

NURHACHI: no…..NO….

The dragons were still there, fighting Ice and Project. Worse then that was the noise of hundreds of dragons closing in. Nurhachi got an idea.

NURHACHI: ICE, Quick, make an Ice shield around us. Project, you know what to do.

Ice covered himself; Goodwill and Nurhachi with an ice shield while Project ran to the cave wall and pounded it with all his superhuman strength just as all the dragons entered the cavern. The walls started to shake as the cavern started to collapse. Project jumped into Ice's ice shield and Ice pushed the button to teleport them to Ultimate Central. The dragons shrieked as the cave fell down on them and destroyed each and every one of them.

Back in Ultimate Central.

The team arrived with an unconscious, bloody Goodwill.

ULTIMATE E: Great job guys. Well done. Geez you nearly killed the guy.

EROZ: It's not how hard you beat the goat, but whether or not the goat was on fire!

NURHACHI: He deserved it. Think of all the lives lost in his attack on America!

ULTIMATE E: Just put Goodwill on the teleport pad in the computer room. It will teleport him to a big dungeon in cyber-space.

They did as they were told.

ULTIMATE E: Good….goood…..now, why don't you guys go and have a break while I attend to some………personal business.

EROZ: Cheese can be used as an instrument!

As the others left…..Ultimate E…..smiled…..

ULTIAMTE E: It begins…..

Last edited:
I love it!!!!!

E is great, Ice is great, Proj is great, Nur is great

But dude!!! Eroz!!!! He is so cool!!!!!!

Edit* I completely forgot but Goody was awesome too!!!

Last edited:
Woah! That was funny as hell man! I might have to put some of my lines into my sig... Looking forward to the next chapter...

Hey, this was a great chapter man. I love that little thing that always happens with Ice and E! Never let that die! And I wonder what PX2 DOES with a sock.....j/k!And great ending! I wonder if E is really a bad guy in disguise.....

I hope Nur's symbiote thingy is a subplot... Perhaps his anger feeds it and it splits off attaching to another person...

I don't mean it leaves you... It halves and goes to someone else...

TheManWithoutFear said:
Looks er sounds liek Eroz is Ultimate Jar Jar Binks with mind powers...

Who many people had fits that was a steriotyping of carribian island natives.

Nurhachi said:
EROZ: I no threat. Me good boy. I have power of knowledge. Me know things. All things...

Eroz is secretly Jar Jar Binks!

Very funny! Keep them coming...

EDIT - Haha MwoF I didn't even see you said that when I wrote it!

Hey wait a sec. I'm the one who's supposed to do that in this forum! :wink:

And Nur, just post the issues in the #1 issue, thread. I'll merge threads.

*EDIT*: Threads merged.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back