Ultimate Central: The Fanfic

I thought that Eroz had the best powers... I can just see him go into convulsions or something like that.

Nice portrayal of me, only I don't think I would go down that easy ;).

I want to see a future arc with GW escaping, becoming the President( :roll: ) and having his own team of supervillains known as the Cabinet. Perhaps a team called Moderators and Newbies too.

He only just finished that one... :roll:

Sorry bout the short fight, but i was on page 8 in word and didnt wanna make it TOO long. As for when #2 will be up, i first gotta make a cover, and then a solit :) then a little while after that.

ProjectX2 said:
I want to see a future arc with GW escaping, becoming the President( :roll: ) and having his own team of supervillains known as the Cabinet. Perhaps a team called Moderators and Newbies too.

Woot! Mods rule!!!

Cover2.bmp

Solicitation:

ULTIMATE CENTRAL #2: BIG PROBLEMS

Baxter has arrived, he's angry, he's drunk and he's.....as tall as a building??? Only one team has a hope of stopping him.... Who you gonna call??? The Ultimate Central Team of course!!!

Last edited:
Nurhachi said:
Cover2.bmp

Solicitation:

ULTIMATE CENTRAL #2: BIG PROBLEMS

Baxter has arrived, he's angry, he's drunk, he's.....as tall as a building??? Only one team has a hope of stopping him.... Who you gonna call??? The Ultimate Central Team of course!!!

Hahaha! :lol:

WOOT! That's funny man! I love this...

DEATH TO BAXTER!

Ok guys, to keep you entertained until this issue comes up, heres my plan for debuts (it is subject to change of course)

Right now, the IDEA is:

#1 - Goodwill, Eroz
#2 - Baxter
#3 - MWOF, Cad
#4 - Ultxon, Rene
#5 - Seldes, LSJL
#6 - Shihad

Nurhachi said:
Ok guys, to keep you entertained until this issue comes up, heres my plan for debuts (it is subject to change of course)

Right now, the IDEA is:

#1 - Goodwill, Eroz
#2 - Baxter
#3 - MWOF, Cad
#4 - Ultxon, Rene
#5 - Seldes, LSJL
#6 - Shihad

Alot of these people are associated with squirrels. An uprising might be coming...

wow, i just realised this was here, these are funny as hell, I've no idea what you are making me into too.

I SHALT be 616 E, and sprikle my little pearls of early marvel goodness on the superficial minds of the ignorant youth, and thus poison them with false logic, and watch them strugle as they try to throw a tire like a boomerang.

BWHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!HAHAHAH!

Latest posts

Back