Ultimate Central: The Fanfic

Nurhachi said:
No, this one is different. The one Ice gave you was the one that we were gonna write when we were havin the ol Nur/Ice/GW vs LSJL/XT war, but that one has been scrapped. This one will include most (if not all) the characters from ultimate central. The founding team is nurhachi, ice and project with Ultimate E as a sort of Professor X/Nick Fury type character, but the roster will expand as the issues go on.

That should answer your question.

MEIN GOTT!!!

This is why I use the line from Access Hollywood. "Miss a minute, miss a lot!" And that's no lie!

Hey, I got an idea, E is the Watcher here too!

Caduceus said:
Oh and E, Proj told me the other night he wants his new Subnic to be "Boy With Some Fear"

Time to die...

Oh and E, Cad told me the other night he wants his new Subnic to be "Boy Who Loves Squirrels secretly..." And he also wants to give me the role of Moderator...

ProjectX2 said:
Time to die...

You can't hide from your family.

ProjectX2 said:
Oh and E, Cad told me the other night he wants his new Subnic to be "Boy Who Loves Squirrels secretly..." And he also wants to give me the role of Moderator...

Speaking of, I just noticed my subnic's changed. Maybe I should pay more attention

Would I kill my dad? I don't think so. Then why did I killl MWF? Keep talking Cad, and I'll tell them your secret...

Can you tell me first?

I mean, its only fair that i know too. It is MY secret.

Cad is secretly Shihad's brother and they're plotting to destroy the humans!

What?

Shihad isn't my brother. My brother is Tupac (Or at least he'd like to think so).

Besides, I'm not the one who's father is the leader of some serious squirrel treachery, Boy with some fear!!

P.S. Nurhachi please post this soon. Iwant to read

MWF is just a lackey. Shihad is their ultimate leader. We napalmed his house last night...

So is Cad going to appear in the fic? As Mr. Sinister?

Here it is!

INTRODUCTION

One day a boy was on the Internet. He decided to go to his favorite sight, but alas, the server was down. Before the boy could do anything he was filled with a weird energy and passed out. When he woke up he saw that everything around him was frozen solid, yet he did not feel cold...............

ULTIMATE CENTRAL #0: Origins

One day, Nurhachi went onto the Internet. As he dialed up, his msn signed in. Ice and ProjectX2 were also online. Nurhachi typed in a greeting to them. Ice didn't reply, but after a while Project replied with a friendly "hello."
"What you up to?" Nurhachi asked,
"Just about to go to the UC site" Project said, "need to keep people informed on the squirrels, LOL"
"LOL, I'm going there soon as well, just checkin' my email."
"Cool," Project said, "actually don't bother, the server is down"
"Bugger, I might go there anyways to see if it works on mine"
After a few minutes, project didn't reply.
"You there dude?" Nurhachi asked.
Still no reply from either project or ice...

Nurhachi tried to go to Ultimate Central to do see if it would work on his computer, but as he got there, he saw that the server had indeed crashed.
"Weird", he thought to himself, "UltimateE must be updating the site again."
All of a sudden he felt a weird sensation, he looked at the screen of the computer to see it had changed into a series of blurs and colors. Nurhachi seemed drawn to the screen and touched it. As his hand got close to the screen he felt a wave of energy go through him as he passed out and hit the floor...

Nurhachi woke up, he got a fright, as he couldn't see a thing, he was covered in something, some sort of liquid. He freaked out and let out a scream, "I CANT SEE! Help me someone, I CANT SEE!"
All of a sudden, he could see. The liquid around him parted around his eyes, giving him holes to see through. Nurhachi looked down and saw he was covered in red. "AAH," he shouted "Get this %$%@ the hell off me!"
And then the red substance immediately absorbed into him. "Oh.... oh no. What the hell," Nurhachi whimpered, "was that.... was that my blood?".
The world went black around Nurhachi as he fainted...

He woke up the next day, "Wow, what a %#@%#@ed up dream last night," he thought to himself, "although, I kinda wish it was real, I mean, it would be pretty cool to control my blood like that, just like the Carnage symbiote in the Spider-Man stories."
Instantly, his body once again was covered in red.
"WHOA", Nurhachi shouted in surprise, "%$#%ING AWESOME!"
"Vaughn", his mom called him (by his real name), "don't you have to leave for work soon?"
"Yes mom," he replied, and then whispered to himself, "work...yeah right."

The rest of the day, Nurhachi spent swinging around the city, testing out his new powers. "WOOHOOOO", Nurhachi shouted, "This is the coolest thing ever!"
That was until a black hole generated above him in which he was sucked into...

Nurhachi looked in his surroundings; he was on a large square platform that seemed to be in a new universe. Around the platform, it was like orbit, and on the platform was a huge mansion that covered most of it. Nurhachi walked up to the mansion and as he got there, the door opened. Nurhachi walked into a huge room as the door closed behind him. Nurhachi then heard a mysterious voice.
"I see your enjoying your new powers Nurhachi..." the voice said.
"Who is this," Nurhachi nervously answered, "How do you know bout my new powers?"
"I AM ULTIMATE E AND I SEE ALL", the voice replied, "ARE YOU PREPARED TO MEET YOUR DOOM!"

"What", Nurhachi pleaded as his red costume instantly covered him for protection, "What did I do? Why is this happening? What are you gonna do to me?"
Nurhachi looked around, terrified, awaiting something bad to happen.
He gasped as a door opened, and out walked a man in a plain black costume that covered his whole body, including his face. Aside from the costume, he had a huge red cape.

"Just kidding," He said, "Hi, I'm UltimateE. Welcome to the REAL Ultimate Central."
Nurhachi looked at him as though he was nuts, "What the hell dude," he said, "what's going on?"
Nurhachi heard laughing behind him, he turned around and saw another guy, about his age, walking towards him clapping and laughing like a maniac.
"Dude, that was hilarious, he did exactly the same thing to me," the guy said, "Hey man, it's me, Ice, and guess what, I got ice powers," he said with a huge smile.
Ice stuck out his hand, "I just got here a little before you did, pretty weird huh?"
Nurhachi shook Ice's hand.

NURHACHI: Hell Yeah man, what's going on here E?

ULTIMATEE: Well, you see, Ultimate Central has been a safekeeping place for these powers you all received. They were never meant to be unlocked. Many moons ago, Earth first had contact with an alien race called "The Zynerakk" when there....

ICE: The Zynerakk?

UE: Yes the Zynerakk, now, when the....

ICE: How do you spell that?

UE: ICE WILL YOU LET ME TELL THE STORY!

ICE: Sorry, don't be hatin, I'll be good.

NURHACHI: (trying hard not to laugh)

UE: Anyways, A Zynerakk ship that was transporting these powers to there allies, for a war that was going on against there enemies, the Chotakata.

ICE: The Choka.....

UE: DONT START ICE!

ICE: (whistles innocently)

UE: Right, The Zynerakk got shot down by the Chotakata and crashed on earth. My wife and I were camping near where it landed. We went to investigate and met with the dying alien captain. He told me that i must not let these powers fall into the wrong hands. He then sent the powers and myself into cyberspace and gave me the powers of immortality and ten times the strength, agility and endurance of a peak human being so i could protect this place and what it contains. The mansion computer has satellites all over the globe so I can see what's going on.

ICE: Damn man, how old are you really? And what happened to your wife?

UE looked away and lowered his head

ICE: Dude...im sorry man

UE: ENOUGH, the point is that the powers are leaking out of this place and I cant stop them. You 2 are only the first and there will be more.

NURHACHI: How did the powers leak out

UE: Those fools, XT and Goodwill were having such a huge argument that the amount of posts crashed the site to such an extent that it unlocked all the powers kept here. Dont you see why i try to cut down the arguments.

ICE: Hey, E, Your whats that beeping.

E, Ice and Nurhachi go to the computer room, where the beeping noise is coming from.

ULTIMATE E: The computer has found another super powered individual. It's ProjectX2.

On the screen we saw a being made entirely of rocks, he was in a forest, and seemed to be chasing after squirrels and jumping on them. Ultimate E then pushed a button and on the controls and a black hole appeared above project and sucked him in, just like it did Nurhachi.

ULTIMATE E: IT should take him about 5 minutes to get here.

NURHACHI: Can you do that same trick to him like you did to me?

Ultimate E smiled.

3 hours later, the group all introduced themselves to project and UltimateE told him the same things he told the others. He then proceeded to show them around the place.

PROJECT: Right, so im like the Thing, cept i can change back to human, Ice has the same powers as Iceman, and Nurhachi has a carnage symbiote

NURHACHI: Sorta, cept I don't have a symbiote. My blood has mutated to the same texture as a symbiote i guess, and i can control it with my mind, but its not alive.

PROJECT: So basically you can control your mutated blood?

NURHACHI: yup

PROJECT: Dude, that is seriously freaky

NURHACHI: Meh

Ultamate E turns into a corridor.

ULTIMATE E: and these are your rooms

PROJECT: Our rooms?

ULTIMATE E: Oh sorry, i forgot to mention, this will be your new home.

ICE, NUR, PROJ: WHAT!!!!!

ICE: You mean your keeping us prisoner?

UE: No, your free to leave anytime you want, but this is where you will be officially living, its important that we see each other regularly.

NURHACHI: What if we don't want to stay here?

UE: Come on guys, free rent, free food, free cable, when you leave to go out you can be transported anywhere in the world....

NURHACHI: I'm in!

PROJECT: Sounds pretty good....

NURHACHI: Sounds feckin awesome, can my girlfriend stay with me?

ULTIMATE E: No, this place is secret.

NURHACHI: Hey, if I'm gonna live here, she's living here.

ULTIMATE E: No Nurhachi, that is not allowed.

NURHACHI: Why not? I'm bringing her...

ULTIMATE E: NURHACHI, I SWEAR DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!

ICE: Waitaminit. Why are we staying here in the first place? What do you want with us?

ULTIMATE E: Not everyone who gets these powers will be responsible with them. Since I am not allowed to leave here, I need you 3 to bring in anyone who abuses there powers and they will be imprisoned here.

NURHACHI: Sounds like fun. Anyways is it alright if we go now? I'm supposed to be meeting some friends for drinks tonight, how do I get out of here.

UE: The computer. Just go to the map, say where you wanna go and stand on that pad there.

NURHACHI: Hey, Project, Ice, you guys wanna come?

ICE: Sure

PROJECT: WOOT

Dude, you had me rollin' with that part where I was...er..Ice kept butting in with how do you spell that. I think someone thinks I'm crazy for laughing at my laptop. :lol: But yeah man, definetly a good start. Probably need to work just a bit on grammar, but that didn't kill the story. I hope E gets to see this!

That was hilarious! The dialogue was spot on! Looking forward o the next chapter!

Nurhachi said:
ULTIMATEE: Well, you see, Ultimate Central has been a safekeeping place for these powers you all received. They were never meant to be unlocked. Many moons ago, Earth first had contact with an alien race called "The Zynerakk" when there....

ICE: The Zynerakk?

UE: Yes the Zynerakk, now, when the....

ICE: How do you spell that?

UE: ICE WILL YOU LET ME TELL THE STORY!

... :lol:

I was really looking forward to this and it did not disappoint.

P.S. If your name is really Vaughn hahahahahaha, good work. If not, hahahaha, your names not Vaughn

Cover1.bmp

Solicitation:

ULTIMATE CENTRAL #1: THE DRAGON MASTER

Nurhachi, Icemastertron and ProjectX2 have learned of 2 more UC members getting super powers. And one of them is commanding ancient beasts to take over America! Introducing the Ultimate Central debuts of Goodwill and another member. Who is it? Wait and see!

To read #0 go here: Ultimate Central: The Fanfic #0

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back