Ultimate Central: The Fanfic

Sounds good. But shouldn't this have gone in the other thread?

I dunno. Am i supposed to have 1 thread for all the issues or a different thread for each one?

BTW, I forgot to tell you. I love that cover! It rocks! Where did you get that dragon picture?

I googled "dragon master" under the images section of google :)

This will be up late feb/ealy march

Probably MWF as he and GW are the villains sort of in this story...

Well... I'm a little more interested in this than I originally was... I think it's cool that I'm on the cover of issue 1 but on the other hand making me a villain is a little mean! ;) I'm hoping I'm joined by MwoF and JTG just to make things more realistic and fun!

Its nothing personal GW. Most people on here are gonna be villains and I thought a guy who controls dragons would serve better as a villain...

No, no I completely understand, Nur! ;) I like the idea and all but DO NOT write me off in one arc like those Ultimate villains... I'm going to be your nemesis! :devil:

Goodwill said:
Well... I'm a little more interested in this than I originally was... I think it's cool that I'm on the cover of issue 1 but on the other hand making me a villain is a little mean! ;) I'm hoping I'm joined by MwoF and JTG just to make things more realistic and fun!

:shock: If anyone's on teams it's me, you, hopefully a cameo by Longshot...

Latest posts

Back