Ultimate Central: The Flash Cartoon

Random

Didn't **** any of those *****es
UC2.jpg

That's right ladies and gentleman I will be working on and flash cartoon based on you guys.

I've been meaning to do this for a while and of my 24 thing I decided to finally do it. I probably won't make the actual animated show for quite some time, I'm pretty busy, so for now I will just be making the characters. Either way some of you may get a new avatar or just a cheap laugh. Now the way I make the faces is that I get the person's picture, in the right position, and trace over it in the program it comes out really well that way. Just get a friend to take a good picture an PM it to me, also send me a description of what your body type it (if not in picture) and what do you want to be wearing.

The face pic should be positioned like so:
example.jpg

If you cannot send a pic you could try to find one on the internet that looks like you or give me a descriptive statement, but unless you give the kind of pic I want anything else wont look as great.

For the descriptive statement I would need:
Face type: (long round, fat, boney, etc.)
Hair color:
Skin color:
Eye color:
eye brows: (thick/thin)
Nose, chin, ear, etc
Male or female (I dont want to play the guessing game)
and body type

but again a picture works MUCH better.

Now for the actual cartoon (which should actually be made for a LONG time) I'm thinking of basing it off of the briliant Law and Order stories, maybe the UC fanfic but I havent read a single issue so I doubt, and if anyone has a good idea just PM me. But I'm pretty confident I'll do Law and order.

Also by doing this I have the right to use your character in another cartoon or image (probably just in the background) as well as giving me the right to utilize anything you may own creatively.

If you would like to check out my previous cartoons just visit my website Random Films

Last edited:
Re: Ultimate Central... The Flash!!!!

Hey! You didn't say anything about Ben Reilly and Avi Arad were producer and executive producer on your show! :D

But 'The Michael Weiss Show' (1) was funny. Great stuff and parodies. :lol:

I do have a question. How come the arms are always in the position you have them in? You can't have them straight down and then move them when you need to?

Anyways, off to see more.

Ice said:
Hey! You didn't say anything about Ben Reilly and Avi Arad were producer and executive producer on your show! :D

But 'The Michael Weiss Show' (1) was funny. Great stuff and parodies. :lol:

I do have a question. How come the arms are always in the position you have them in? You can't have them straight down and then move them when you need to?

Anyways, off to see more.
Well I just always liked the name "Ben Reilly" so I just felt like putting it there. And this was before I knew who Avi Arad was, but I always saw his name in marvel cartoons and movies so I thought what the hell.

And the thing with the arms is that I get lazy, when animating that last thing I do is novement, it takes a while with the mouths and by then I just want to get it over with

Since everyone thinks I'm an old man, can I send you pictures of old guys?

Bwahahaha!

I just watched the Lord of the Flies. :lol:

ProjectX2 said:
Since everyone thinks I'm an old man, can I send you pictures of old guys?
if you really want to just make sure its in the same position

Should work now

EDIT:

okay its all good

Last edited:

Ok.

I just finish seeing 3.

Um....wow. Sweet work, dude. I want macromedia flash... :cry:

The sound went out again. Right after the Stargate part when the street scene comes up.

Ice said:
The sound went out again. Right after the Stargate part when the street scene comes up.
I hate these technical ****, it works now I actual sat and watch the whole thing (which is torchure for me) to make sure

Sweet.

Buy the way, the only thing I see is that there are some words spelled incorrectly. Nothing huge, and not bothersome at all, but just wanted to let you know.

I'm enjoying them. I can't wait until you get to the Law & Order flashes. :D

Last edited:

Ice said:
Sweet.

Buy the way, the only thing I see is that there are some words spelled correctly. Nothing huge, and not bothersome at all, but just wanted to let you know.

I'm enjoying them. I can't wait until you get to the Law & Order flashes. :D
You mean for the subtitles? yeah I dont give a **** about that, they're there mainly cause sometimes the audio isnt always that great.

And I havent recieve any pictures yet. If you have a trouble getting a picture you can use one from the internet that looks like you if its the right position

Random said:
You mean for the subtitles? yeah I dont give a **** about that, they're there mainly cause sometimes the audio isnt always that great.
Ahh, the denial phase. :p

Random said:
And I havent recieve any pictures yet. If you have a trouble getting a picture you can use one from the internet that looks like you if its the right position
You should take the one I have with me and Mark Millar. I don't have a digital camera, so I can't take pictures. And I don't have a working scanner.

Ice said:
Ahh, the denial phase. :p
No see Subtitles are the absolute last thing I do, by then I just dont give a **** any more, I listen to the line the type it and move one

Random said:
No see Subtitles are the absolute last thing I do, by then I just dont give a **** any more, I listen to the line the type it and move one
Ok...

I was only kidding....

:?

Latest posts

Back