Ultimate Comics Avengers (Discussion & Spoilers)

I hope it's true and not just Millar joking around. That would be funny to see.

Hulk Bling? Really, Marvel? Really?!

Also, has Marvel ever had this much ethnicity on a single team?

Hulk Bling? Really, Marvel? Really?!

Also, has Marvel ever had this much ethnicity on a single team?

His name is Tyrone Cash. That's such a stereotypical black name.

Also, why does Punisher have to wear a mask/helmet?

Last edited:
The punisher has to wear a mask so if he is seen in public no one will recognise him as the punisher

Not only that... he's the PUNISHER. If everyone knows exactly how he looks it would be hard for him to do any of the killing he does and there I go caring about a crappy comic again.

Not only that... he's the PUNISHER. If everyone knows exactly how he looks it would be hard for him to do any of the killing he does and there I go caring about a crappy comic again.

That's the whole point of him though. The reason the Punisher doesn't wear a mask is because he's not afraid to.

I don't like the implication that Hawkeye was coerced into Avengers. Doesn't seem to suit his previously established character and buddy-buddy relationship with Fury. Still not hating this arc. Millar has done far, far worse.

I don't like the implication that Hawkeye was coerced into Avengers. Doesn't seem to suit his previously established character and buddy-buddy relationship with Fury. Still not hating this arc. Millar has done far, far worse.

that didn't really sit well with me either. i did like hawkeye attempting to reachout to punisher and punisher not caring at all.

Latest posts

Back