Ultimate Enemy discussion

I clicked the link and couldn't force myself to bother with the images.

The art looks OK but I have no reason to believe this won't be typical Bendis phoned-in slop.

Looks like a Watchmen rip off. And could the amount of splash pages only prove the memorable quote that you can now find in E's signature?

Could be. But Red Skull seems to be on that cover as well.

hehe. Did they start referring to New York as Neo York after the ultimatum wave hit?

Wouldn't surprise me if they did, since the new Akira movie is set in "Neo Manhatten"....

Wouldn't surprise me if they did, since the new Akira movie is set in "Neo Manhatten"....

Oh god, don't remind me they're actually making that. :x That is going to turn out like this:[video=youtube;jafd97yJFOI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jafd97yJFOI[/video]

Only less funny :D

Kaaaneeeeddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! *insert background explosion*

I was at a friend's wiccan wedding, which took place in a forest campsite from Friday night to Sunday morning. At some point during the weekend (I think it was Saturday), I got seperated from my friends. I needed to find them, so I yelled out "Tetsuoooo!". I kept doing so until I heard "Kaneda!" back and followed the "Kaneda" to my friends.

Looks like a Watchmen rip off. And could the amount of splash pages only prove the memorable quote that you can now find in E's signature?

Aside from a giant...thing created in a lab, how is this absolutely anything at all like Watchmen?

Anyways, it's hard to really get a sense of whether this will be good or not from that preview. At least the art is better than UCSM.

Latest posts

Back