Ultimate Extinction #1 Discussion (Spoilers)

Ultimate Warrior said:
For comparison:

Dragon from UF 26:
UFF-dragon.jpg

Dragon from UE 1:
UE-dragon.jpg
BOOM-SHAKA-LAKA!

UW, thanks. :D

I think they look similar enough.
Perhaps Moon Dragon is a willing servant instead of a zombie, and simply got a similar dragon tatoo to display her affiliation.

Taskmaster said:
I think they look similar enough.
Perhaps Moon Dragon is a willing servant instead of a zombie, and simply got a similar dragon tatoo to display her affiliation.
They're not similar at all. Different stances, colors, and even the detail is very different. Doom has nothing to do here.

TheManWithoutFear said:
I'm gonna beat down whoever even brought it up. They're not the same at all. End of discussion.

Take note of the fingers.

Thanks Ultimate Warrior.

I'd love to see you try and beat me down........

I only brought it up because I thought the idea of a green dragon tatoo showing up in two Ellis stories both connected with the FF was a little more than coincidental. You'll all have to excuse me if I didn't whip out my microscope and analyse the issues before posting.

Fuzzy Birds said:
I'd love to see you try and beat me down........

I only brought it up because I thought the idea of a green dragon tatoo showing up in two Ellis stories both connected with the FF was a little more than coincidental. You'll all have to excuse me if I didn't whip out my microscope and analyse the issues before posting.
*flexes muscles, clears throat, and talks in fake tough guys voice*

Well, I can't blame you for getting all anxious about reporting it. I sometimes get as anxious. But you should've analyzed before bringing it in. Especially if you have the two issues at hand. Some of us are in the dark because of trades.

I'm going to laugh my arse off if Fuzzy is right. :D

TheManWithoutFear said:
Look at the pictures.

Hey, Nick Fury's been white and black, yet he's supposedly the same person. :D

The two tatoos are very different but, don't forget how UFF is supposed to be way behind as far as timelines go, so maybe by the time of Ga Lak Tus Doom updated his dragon image or maybe it doesn't even have to do with Doom. There is a reason why it was shown, it definately has some kind of meaning that will be revealed later.

vader said:
The two tatoos are very different but, don't forget how UFF is supposed to be way behind as far as timelines go, so maybe by the time of Ga Lak Tus Doom updated his dragon image or maybe it doesn't even have to do with Doom. There is a reason why it was shown, it definately has some kind of meaning that will be revealed later.
Yeah, cuz she's most likely, Moondragon. But also remember this, the tattoos are working perfectly for Doom, and he has no need for them. And better yet, this mini happens before Ulitmates 2. And the tattoo in UFF is during the same year or so during Ultimates 2.

In other words, they're not related. At all.

I was under the impression that UFF was supposed to be behind the other Ultimate titles. Maybe another organization ripped of the doom tatoo who knows it's only speculation.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Don't make me make a poll.
There's no reason to. Clearly, by visual, and continuity (if you think about it), it's not the same thing. Doom is not involved. How the hell would he fit into the story? There's no reason for him.

vader said:
I was under the impression that UFF was supposed to be behind the other Ultimate titles. Maybe another organization ripped of the doom tatoo who knows it's only speculation.
They would need to know what the tattoos really do, which they don't.

Last edited:
icemastertron said:
Doom is not involved. How the hell would he fit into the story? There's no reason for him.

Maybe he knows Ga Lak Tus, invided him for tea and forgot that for Ga Lak Tus eating a world is equivalent to having a cup of tea for Doom. Big Woops on Doom's part.

vader said:
Maybe he knows Ga Lak Tus, invided him for tea and forgot that for Ga Lak Tus eating a world is equivalent to having a cup of tea for Doom. Big Woops on Doom's part.
Damn, Doom. I hope he gets offed first.

Latest posts

Back