Ultimate Forge?

Uhh... How did this subject get brought up again? I got lost when we started talking about Northstar and Shatterstar "batting for the other team".

phew, it was getting very camp in here for a minute.

Then again, here are a bunch of guys who are talking about men in tights!!!!

Goodwill said:
Uhh... How did this subject get brought up again? I got lost when we started talking about Northstar and Shatterstar "batting for the other team".

That's not quite what was being talked about. Be thankful you missed what was.

Right. Do you think his appearance is acceptable? I don't like the long hair, but other than that, I really like what they've done to the character.

Forge is a brilliant character. Since the end of the second World war 82% of all inventions developed since then have been from British minds!!! So we lot in the UK have a certain affinity with Forge. I realy like the idea of mutant abilities which display themselves as non violent forms, but extrememly useful and powerful nonetheless.
It makes me feel that Tony could be a mutant, that Banner's real mutation was his intellect, that Steve has a mutant ability in terms of leadership, blah blah blah.

And no, even though I have long hair I do not like what they have done with the character... yet.

It's like when a new car comes out bearing the same name as an old one. They usually look wrong and out of place, but after a while you learn to accept the new boss, and say goodbye to the old boss.

finally, Xavier has go tto get rid of that cat, (i love cats but who does he think he is? blofelt?)

Is this the same cat as in X-men 2 the film?

I wonder what pets best suit certain heroes and what their names would be?

I reckon Logan would have a Lemming called Scott.

I liked the long hair, gave him a sort of untamed apperance, like his only concern was the creation of his machines, not his apperance, or as was shown in book the application of them.

And damn, 7 pages? Not half bad for a character that's only shown up a few times in one arc.

Baxter said:
I liked the long hair, gave him a sort of untamed apperance, like his only concern was the creation of his machines, not his apperance, or as was shown in book the application of them.

And damn, 7 pages? Not half bad for a character that's only shown up a few times in one arc.

are we still talking about the cat?

Yeah, I am sort of lost, too. My guess is he's talking about Gambit, although I don't know how that would belong in this thread... o_O

I know I'm still a relative newbie on this site but I think I finally worked out how it works. We have a title and then never mention it when posting threads. :?

We tend to get waaaaaaaaaay off topic. This thread, for example, is about Forge, and we're talking about a cat.

If Forge is capable of creating any kind a machine, then he could make himself incredibly rich by making a money making machine. Or a machine that cures cancer. There has to be limits to his mutant ability, what are they?

You're absolutely right. If he flooded the market with money the economy would probably collapse though.

It always bugged me that a guy like Forge could create these contraptions, or a guy like Reed Richards could create a machine that makes deliveries via an alternate dimension, but they still have the common cold.

Latest posts

Back