Ultimate Hulk Vs. Wolverine #3 cancelled

I don't want Yu to leave New Avengers. :(

That article makes it sound like he is done soon.

I didn't take it like that, I took it like he's finishing one issue of Averngers, doing some Ultimate Hulk and Wolvie ****, then going to back to Avengers

But I'm usually wrong
I hope he stays on NA. He's a fairly fast artist, so its entirely possible for him to work on UWvH while on NA and have them come out concurrently.

Six issue? I thought it was just four issues. But I don't really care. I'm curious about how it ends, but not enough that I'll order it. If my shop gets a copy in I'll read it there and put it back on the shelf.

Its probably so he can take longer and have more people give up on this title...

Six issue? I thought it was just four issues. But I don't really care. I'm curious about how it ends, but not enough that I'll order it. If my shop gets a copy in I'll read it there and put it back on the shelf.
It was always six issues.

Yu has made New Avengers great. **** this comic. It's pointless now anyway.

Leinel Yu is awesome. All that I've seen from him is flawles... You guys have seen his alternate cover to Gunslinger Born right?

I wouldn't say flawless. But he's damn good.

I'm not a real big fan of his "tree trunk veins" or how almost everyone seems to be a variation of a younger Clint Eastwood. Plus his art can tend to get a a bit "sketchy" at times due to all the extra lines he draws in.

It was already great but I do like his work a lot on it. He's probably tied with Finch for the style I thinks best on it.

Cue Proj's retarded Captain America pic.

I'm actually very happy this is going to come out.

I was actually really enjoying the mini, and Leinil's art's ****ing great, so I'm happy this is coming back.

I'm actually very happy this is going to come out.

I was actually really enjoying the mini, and Leinil's art's ****ing great, so I'm happy this is coming back.

Totally agreed. I get the frustration with the schedule, but I don't get the hate or saying it's not worth it. The story has been great and the art is killer. I'm excited to see it finally resuming sometime. Maybe.

Latest posts

Back