Ultimate Hulk Vs. Wolverine #3 cancelled

It'll never finish now. This is Marvel's way of silently canceling it.

That's what I've been saying all along.

There's no reason to go all Sonic Disruptors on this book when any schmo writer Marvel has on hand could stick some dialogue on Lindleof's outline.

Unless they actually approved this series without an outline. . .

Either way, it wouldn't be hard to just finish it. I wouldn't even mind if they just wrap it up in next year's annual.

It would still be done sooner than the mini will at this rate.

Last edited:
I miss you.

No reason to any longer, brother, for DIrishB has finally gotten his computer fixed and deigned to grace you sorry ****s with his God-like presence again. Be happy, but also tremble with a healthy dose of fear.

That's what I've been saying all along.

There's no reason to go all Sonic Disruptors on this book when any schmo writer Marvel has on hand could stick some dialogue on Lindleof's outline.

Unless they actually approved this series without an outline. . .

Either way, it wouldn't be hard to just finish it. I wouldn't even mind if they just wrap it up in next year's annual.

It would still be done sooner than the mini will at this rate.

I completely agree, but I think a big part of it is using Lindelof's name recognition (however small it might be since he's not an A-list director or actor, just a producer/writer/director) was a large part of Marvel's plans for this book. I don't doubt that might happen, and would greatly prefer it to the series just being dropped altogether.

No reason to any longer, brother, for DIrishB has finally gotten his computer fixed and deigned to grace you sorry ****s with his God-like presence again.

:|

Kidding. Good to have you back.

You couldn't live without any of us.except Gamma Man

EDIT: So, how for sure is it that this thing is cancelled?

Technically it's just the orders & solit that are cancelled. The series is still being planned on finishing whenever Lindelwhatshisname gets it done.

I saw Jeph Loeb talk about this series at Wizard World Chicago last year and he said Lindleof was so worried about making every issue great he was really taking his time, or some crap like they always say. At some point somebody needs to put pressure on him to just turn in the best he can and it's up to the editor to decide whether it's good enough to publish or not. Either way, it's not like the first two issues were pure gold or anything. They were alright.

And it really puts Yu and the rest of the team in a jam, because they have to go off and get other jobs and what guarantee is it they'll want to come back, or even be with the company by then?

'Cause they haven't cancelled the series, just the solicits and stuff.

Ummmmmm......We all know this. I asked why not just say delayed indef. Then put out the solits.

Reading the title of this makes it seem like the book itself is cancelled when in reality---it's just the solits and previews.

I've been waiting so long for this book to come out, i hope they'll release it by the time i'm married and with kids and really close to my retirement.

It's not that I don't care at all if this never sees the light of day, but it's not like I'm burning my butt waiting for it, especially since other publications have told us of the characters' fates already.

Latest posts

Back