Ultimate Iron Man 2...hitting shelves in December

Unclean!!!

Unclean!!!!!

Nanomonkeys,Nanomonkeys Everywhere!!!!!

I hear in the sequel Card's going to give Ultimate Jim Rhodes super-powers through genetically augmented seamonkeys. Why? Just because.

Gemini said:
why is this getting a sequel again?

I imagine the answer is along the same lines of why Police Academy 6 was made.

If anyone buys or even reads this... I will ban you.

If anyone buys or even reads this... I will ban you.

I'm so sorry, Project, but this will be a train wreak. I will not buy it but I must read it. I mean can you imagine what Card will do next? NO! It'll be epic fail in the most epic way possible.

I'm so sorry, Project, but this will be a train wreak. I will not buy it but I must read it. I mean can you imagine what Card will do next? NO! It'll be epic fail in the most epic way possible.

He's got a point. It'd be like choosing not to watch the train wreck that is Britney Spears performing at the MTV Video Awards. I hadn't watched one of those in probably a decade, but I made damn sure I was watching it with my gf last Sunday, just to see Brit crash and burn. It was beautiful, in a sick, twisted way. UIM2 will be sucky in a sick, twisted way, so its sort of the same.

I can't wait for the comments about it.

By not reading it, won't you be in a poor position to make any comments yourself? After all, you still need bullets to put in your Critical Gun.

Oh, I won't comment. I'll just mock people like E who know it'll be the worst thing they've ever read but they're reading it and reviewing it anyway.

Oh, I won't comment. I'll just mock people like E who know it'll be the worst thing they've ever read but they're reading it and reviewing it anyway.

Proj is pretty much the greatest mod ever.

And you better believe I will be reading it, not paying for it, and hating every second of it.

What a great Christmas present. I can't wait. I'm going to be nice to people from now until December so I have all this pent up hate, so I can release it on this issue.

Yeah baby.

It is so tempting to read it, just to see how bad it is... I mean, will nanomonkeys be the cause of yet another superhuman birth? Will War Machine have purple skin suddenly and the ability to grow extra limbs due to the radioactivity of monkeys? Will we have another thread formed by a newbie called "why do people hate UIM2 so much?" in which said newbie will be abused so much he will never return to the board?

All this and more in...

Ultimate Iron Man 2: Revenge of The Nanomonkeys!

FINALLY! I have been waiting for this since volume 1 was finished. Not in anticipation to read it but for it TO FINALLY END SO I CAN FORGET ALL ABOUT IT AND MARVEL CAN RETCON IT!!! :D

Latest posts

Back