Ultimate Legacy Virus (Spoilers)

TheManWithoutFear

#1 reason not to join UC
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
All right so there's no mention of this even happening. Hell, I've never even read about it in 616. I just know tidbits about it and I think it's interesting. A Virus that kills mutants... Think we'll be seeing this anywhere? Where do you think it will pop up?

Ultimate Warrior said:
Will happen in Ultimate Universe, Yes.
Will be a big impact as in 616, No.

My speculations by the way.
It'll probably happen...sometime in the WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY future.

Honestly, what would be the point of having it now? :?

Yeah, I know it won't pop up till way later... I was just thinking about how it's the only major threat that hasn't been brought up yet. I could die tomorrow so I thought about bringing it up now... :lol: Also it was tossed around for the movies too I heard. I can also see where you're saying it won't have as big of an impact as it did in 616. Kind of like the mutant massacre I guess. I'd like it to have a bigger impact though.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Yeah, I know it won't pop up till way later... I was just thinking about how it's the only major threat that hasn't been brought up yet. I could die tomorrow so I thought about bringing it up now... :lol: Also it was tossed around for the movies too I heard. I can also see where you're saying it won't have as big of an impact as it did in 616. Kind of like the mutant massacre I guess. I'd like it to have a bigger impact though.
Yeah, it won't be as big as it was in the 616. There isn't a bazillion of mutants to kill, like there was in the 616.

Reading the list from the link from Ultimate Warrior, I remembered that Moira contracted the LV, and was the only human to ever get it.

:shock:

Ok, that's it. You an' me. We're throwing down. Come on, mutha ****a! Come on! :arrgh:

Uh...yeah she is. I have the issue where she dies, and where she's buried, and Colossus leaves with Magneto. She's dead. In the MU, she's dead.

Latest posts

Back