Ultimate Spider-Man Animated Series

It was pretty clunky but that's what first looks are supposed to look like. Other than that I think it set the type of style they're going for which is very comic booky. But yeah, I'm hoping this is one of the lesser scenes from the pilot.

I really really hated it. Nick Fury's voice was awful. The animation was robotic & inhuman, the dialogue terrible... I honestly thought I'd have no judgment on a short clip, but I am surprised by how much I hated every aspect of it.

Bass said:
I really really hated it. Nick Fury's voice was awful. The animation was robotic & inhuman, the dialogue terrible... I honestly thought I'd have no judgment on a short clip, but I am surprised by how much I hated every aspect of it.

I am frankly... Really disappointed of that 30 second clip of the new Ultimate Spider-man also. I mean... I am kind of crazy about good old Web head, but that clip was sickening. I expected more from that preview, and Nick Fury sort of sounds silly. Back to you at comics weekly Bass.

Bass said:

You just hate fun and the animation was fine and so was Fury's voice, so I disagree with you.

You are exaggerating, with all due respect.

Last edited:
ProjectX2 said:
You just hate fun, Bass.

Well, he hates everything really. :p

I kid, I love Bass. I still disagree and I think the clip was cool and Chi's Fury was fine.

Captain Canuck said:
This.
"How ultimate?"
"This ultimate!"

But to be fair, I'm not writing off the whole show based on this one clip.

Corny maybe, but it's not terrible. I also liked Fury and Spidey talking about Uncle Ben, i thought that was neat.

Though, I can understand if it isn't everyone's cup of tea.

Last edited:
Venom Melendez said:
Corny maybe, but it's not terrible. I also liked Fury and Spidey talking about Uncle Ben, i thought that was neat.

I will agree with you there

Marvel.com mentioned some of the VA's, I dig that Tara Strong is voicing MJ

I... I hate Spider-Man's voice. I hate that he talks to the camera. I hate that the villains are jokes. Bad jokes. I like the chibi Spider-Man. I hate the California sunset on Manhattan. I...

[video=youtube;z8d8y4BLWtI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8d8y4BLWtI[/video]

I am sincerely surprised by how much I hate everything I've seen so far ('cept the chibis). I didn't think it was possible for me to feel like this after such a small sampling. But I hate it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back