Ultimates #13 is Done

Mi god...it will finaly come out next week....its actualy kindahard to belive at this point

*never walks in front of an Asian again*

Ditto......but I never walk behind them either. They're so small that I find it fustrating that their little legs, despite how fast they move, never seem to cover a big deal of distance when walking. I just end up stepping on them or their heels.

Ditto......but I never walk behind them either. They're so small that I find it fustrating that their little legs, despite how fast they move, never seem to cover a big deal of distance when walking. I just end up stepping on them or their heels.
In spite of being five feet eight inches I actually take some big strides when I walk.

When you travel two hours from home to class, you'd learn to walk fast too.

In spite of being five feet eight inches I actually take some big strides when I walk.

When you travel two hours from home to class, you'd learn to walk fast too.

Saywha Little Man? I can't hear you from down there.

the irony of this being that I am only 5'10".

I am unfortunately, eight inches taller than our President. How the hell do they expect our President to open a ****ing door when visiting other countries without platform shoes?

Wow.....can you believe that it'll finally be here on Wednesday?

It's so surreal.

I predict a huge localized fire in the Diamond warehouse, only where Ultimates 2 #13 is being stored.

Wow.....can you believe that it'll finally be here on Wednesday?

It's so surreal.
I didn't even know.

Yeah, that's weird.
Not really, no.

I love you all.
I love you too Guij. Love you long time.
You're Millar, aren't you? Here to mislead us and rape our spines when we're not looking. I'm on to you, Loki.
Spine rape is the best kind of rape.
*never walks in front of an Asian again*
And the worst part is that you'll never be able to tell which one is him.

Doom and I are the same height!!!
For those who still care, here's a new preview from Ign:

Behold, verily.
ultimatespreviewhy4.jpg

I can't help but think Millar is trying to add a new dimension to the ultimates by having it ship so late he's like "see how mischevous Loki is...he's not even in our universe and he's causing all this lateness trouble"

I bet it'll get delayed between now and wed

I can't help but think Millar is trying to add a new dimension to the ultimates by having it ship so late he's like "see how mischevous Loki is...he's not even in our universe and he's causing all this lateness trouble"

I bet it'll get delayed between now and wed

I wouldn't be surprised if he brought that up as an excuse on his board or manages to work that into some dialogue into the book or something. "I'm so powerful I'm doing everything from turning the President of another reality into a giant slug to delaying books of various formats."

All I know is that Millarworld is going to explode when the issue comes out.

What the hell is up with the rainbow? Is Rainbow Brite coming down to Earth to put an end to all this bull****?

I can't tell you how pissed yet geeked I'd be if it was Odin himself coming down to stop the fight.

E said:
I predict a huge localized fire in the Diamond warehouse, only where Ultimates 2 #13 is being stored.
I would actually take perverse pleasure in that. Immature misanthropes like me are just looking for reasons to be immature and misanthropic. I'm an Ultimate supervillain.

Ultimate Houde said:
It's the Ultimate Power Pack making it's debut
That would actually make the book BETTER.

Latest posts

Back