Ultimates #13 is Done

Ultimate Houde

UC's Resident Genetic Recombinator
And scheduled for 5/16th release

Newsarama Link

Includes a colored eight page spread.

What I do like about the spread is the points where Quicksilver appears.

I miss the Good Ultimate Universe, not the crap that's coming out now.

Well, enjoy

Woudln't be easier if Quicksilver caught a sword and stabbed Uruk-hais at Mach 10?

This is an awesome image, but It doesn't forgive them for the delays.

I'd have to start weeping at the end of the issue before I'd say it was worth the delays.

Which might happen.

I appreciate the fact that the Demonic beings behind the main action sport Horns similar to the 616 version of Loki. Not sure of what to think of the Urak-Hai/Turok-Han army though. Granted, they ran out of people to fight last issue, but a bit more imagination would be greatly appreciated. An Orc is an Orc, no matter how beautiful Hitch drew it being disembowled.

Fenrir the Wolf, Loki's son in Norse Mythology is a nice touch. It seems as though Loki brought homies with him when he decided to use his full power.

I appreciate the fact that the Demonic beings behind the main action sport Horns similar to the 616 version of Loki. Not sure of what to think of the Urak-Hai/Turok-Han army though. Granted, they ran out of people to fight last issue, but a bit more imagination would be greatly appreciated. An Orc is an Orc, no matter how beautiful Hitch drew it being disembowled.

Fenrir the Wolf, Loki's son in Norse Mythology is a nice touch. It seems as though Loki brought homies with him when he decided to use his full power.

SleipnirSleipnirSleipnirSleipnirpleaseGodletSleipnirshowup...

EIGHT LEGGED HORSE! How can it get any better?

HOORAY... wait Nooo! This means the last generally great UU comic is coming to a close, what hope do we have now?

OMG, he spelled Ragnarök right!
And I don't know about the moon but he IS destined to be the one that devours Odin at the final battle.

Oh, and new game! Count the Quicksilvers on that image :D

First thing I did there are eight of them! I just wanted him to use a sword, more effective than punching Orcs....

Last edited:
Wow, I stopped visiting for four or five months... and nothing has changed. We're still waiting for U2 #13.

It's eerie.

Fenris, who will eat the moon upon the battle of Ragnarök.

Fenris will eat Odin at Ragnarok, his son Hati will eat the moon and his other son Skoll will eat the sun.

Last edited:
So we go from issue 12 where they kill the liberators to the ultimates fighting norse gods. I'm sorry if I seem a little rash but WTF!!!!!

Latest posts

Back