Re: Ultimates 2 #12 preview @ PopCultureShock

awsome preview
"Darth Maul wants his lightsaber back mother******"
Great line :D
Can't wait for tommorow

I've never been this stoked to get my weekly haul. :D

Really want to pick up both USM 100 and U2 12. Both look amazing.

DOES NO ONE ELSE REALIZE THE COVER'S TITLE IS THE AVENGERS?!

YEAAAAAAHHH!!!!

and how badass is Hawkeye and Darth Skull and everyone else?? Seriously.

Too bad there's no comic shops around...

YEAAAAAAHHH!!!!

Interesting, maybe they're making these issues entitle Avengers, since the are avenging something

I didn't see this thread and made a new one in the Ultimates area. Sorry.

that seems to be happening a lot these days

It's finally here (well soon). And it's titled "The Avengers" that's ****ing awesome!

It's about time it's over, let's see Millar blow us away, or disappoint us so badly that we've waited so long for pretty much nothing.

how is i can't see it im at school and the filter has it blocked! and they blocked all the ways i know off to get around it!

how is the USM 100 preview??

how is i can't see it im at school and the filter has it blocked! and they blocked all the ways i know off to get around it!

how is the USM 100 preview??

It has May, Gwen, Peter, Peter's father and a bunch of Bendis dialogues. Not really that interesting.

Seriously, I dropped USM a few mindless arcs ago.

But I went back and read them for ya.

Pete's dad's back and says his hellos. Pete and father hug. May go nuts and says she wants everyone out of her house. Pete asks if May knew his father was alive, she says she did and kept it from him to protect him. Pete wants to know what's going on, Pete's dad checks Gwen to see if she's ok. May wants them out, Pete's father tells her calm down, the father gets some coke and a cold pizza and says he'll explain to Pete.

That's it.

Nothing I like, in fact I don't see USM lasting another year after all this nonsense. Hell it went for year and more with crap arcs and now this bull...I don't care any more. But that's me.

Why doesn't someone post the link to the USM preview in a separate thread and not get off topic.

This looks pretty cool. Poor Hawkeye though. He seems like the annoying little tough guy who keeps getting up and getting knocked back down.

YEAAAAAAHHH!!!!
Saw that, pretty cool.
Why doesn't someone post the link to the USM preview in a separate thread and not get off topic.
Agreed. Focus people. Ultimates 2 #12!!!!
This looks pretty cool. Poor Hawkeye though. He seems like the annoying little tough guy who keeps getting up and getting knocked back down.
Don't worry about it. I'm pretty sure he's gonna kill a couple dozen more of the green suited henchmen. Of course we won't see any of it, just an after shot of Hawkeye standing in a pile of arrow ridden corpses.

The preview wasn't long enough. Hawkeye's line was awesome. I think he's now officially Darth Red.

Looks great. Abomination on the first page looks like a retarded rat though.

Nice title for the issue as well.

Oh this is going to be sweet. Cap just came off as so badass in that preview. Totally calm and ready to throw down. "I like to know a man's name before I put him in the ground." That's great. And 'The Avengers'... why didn't anyone see it coming. I'm so excited.

Yeah, I did notice that (and updated the timeline to reflect it). I think its the perfect title. Hopefully, though, Ultimates 2 #13 isn't titled "The New Avengers".

Interesting, maybe they're making these issues entitle Avengers, since the are avenging something

That does seem to be the case.

Story of your life, huh?

;)

Looking forward to tomorrow...USM #100 is a double sized issue, right? And Ultimates 2 #12 is 38 pages, right?

Sweet, extra-long Ultimate goodness tomorrow, baby. Just like my girlfriend gets every night, yowza!

Latest posts

Back