Ultimates 2 Villains Revealed in Wizard

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Great news. I was worried that with the traitor and Hulk and Thor and what not that they wouldn't have time to resolve the Ultxon story and it would be saved for V.3. This is very good news.

Spade said:
ultron isnt the traitor tho rite??? seeing as the release of the hulk files is way before his time
Are you serious? Really?

For the last time, the traitor is someone ON the TEAM! A "supersoldier".

So its NOT Betty, its NOT Liberman (or however the hell you spell his name), and its NOT Utron!

I suspect the Traitor uses Pym to get to Ultron, and programs it to destroy the Trisky or Nick Fury, or SHIELD itself... and of course it all goes to hell.

I also suspect Captain America is sold to the Red Skull by the Traitor...

And on top of everything, I can almost gaurentee that this all blows up in the traitor's face. Ultron goes out of control, The Red Skull uses Captain America's blood to create new supersoldiers, particularly "Abomination" (or so I speculate, with NOTHING to back me up), and begins to Invade America. The only way for the team to survive is to reunite despite ALL of the Traitor's actions.

Nobody thinks Ultimate Red Skull is Lieberman? I mean cmon guys he's one of the supersoldiers he's definitely deformed right now. This throws all the blame on Fury and would definitely shut down all of his plans and shut down the team. He's Cap's perfect enemy. It ties in everything. I doubt Red Skull's just gonna be some random enemy from another country.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Nobody thinks Ultimate Red Skull is Lieberman? I mean cmon guys he's one of the supersoldiers he's definitely deformed right now. This throws all the blame on Fury and would definitely shut down all of his plans and shut down the team. He's Cap's perfect enemy. It ties in everything. I doubt Red Skull's just gonna be some random enemy from another country.

Umm... he's not deformed. He's Dead.

And Millar already said that the Annual would NOT be a necessary read to understand Grand Theft America. In fact I'm pretty sure it only added to the plot of #7... He's not going to pull Lieberman back out.

Not to mention that Lieberman was a self-sacrificing soldier, not a sadistic killer.

Then there's the fact that there have been rumors about Chinese super-soldiers showing up ever since volume 1 came out. An idea originally brought up as a possibility by Millar or Hitch at some point. Not to mention that Red as a political color only applies to the Chinese and the North Koreans. Now, there is a possibility that he's a foe from the past, a Nazi Supersoldier genetically engineered by the skrulls... or even a sucessful Soviet super soldier from the past... but they already did that sort of in Nightmare...

But i sincerely doubt it would be Lieberman...

Dr.Strangefate said:
Umm... he's not deformed. He's Dead.

And Millar already said that the Annual would NOT be a necessary read to understand Grand Theft America. In fact I'm pretty sure it only added to the plot of #7... He's not going to pull Lieberman back out.

Not to mention that Lieberman was a self-sacrificing soldier, not a sadistic killer.

Then there's the fact that there have been rumors about Chinese super-soldiers showing up ever since volume 1 came out. An idea originally brought up as a possibility by Millar or Hitch at some point. Not to mention that Red as a political color only applies to the Chinese and the North Koreans. Now, there is a possibility that he's a foe from the past, a Nazi Supersoldier genetically engineered by the skrulls... or even a sucessful Soviet super soldier from the past... but they already did that sort of in Nightmare...

But i sincerely doubt it would be Lieberman...

Yeah, i don't think it'll be Lieberman...not sure where he'll come from, but Doc's suggestions seem to make the most sense (as his predictions of Ultimate Red Skull have now for months)...Doc the man.

Ok how bout this Ultimate Red Skull is.........Jarvis....no wait Betty.....or how bout Freddie Prince Jr. damn just so many possibilities.

So now we've had Hulk, aliens, Thor, and now Red Skull/Ultron. any possible way i could see Baron Zemo as the next villian? Guess not, sucks I always loved those pink girlish gloves.

Dr.Strangefate said:
Millar revealed in this month's Wizard Magazine that the villains of his "Grand Theft America" arc will in fact be Ultimate Red Skull and Ultimate Ultron

He also warns that Grand Theft America will be "Obscenely Violent"

:shock:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

**** YEAH :rockon:

*orgasms*

why would they say this? just to ruin potential surprises? I didn't see Red Skull. now, when he pops up, i'll be like "yeah." As compared to (play Howard Dean clip).

Nurhachi said:
18 months seems like a long and steady time too me DIrishB :p

Try 5 years (4 of which you lived with the girl) and then we can talk. And after this I've come to the conclusion I want to stay single for a good long while. I've been in committed relationships since the age of 15, dating my high school girlfriend from then until 18, and then taking 6 months single, then met my second long-term hunny and was with her from 18 to 23. Its good to finally be single again...but the non-regular sex is leading me to be jealous of your friend with benefits thing you got going on there.

Go to Ultimates 2 #7

My entry on the Ultimates 2 #7 forum shares my view on what will happen. Which shows no possibility of a Red Skull, but Ultron could be worked into it.

Short version: Loki has caused the traitor to do what he's been doing and after offing the extras (i.e. the giantmen, seasons, unions) banner (who is still alive) will release Thor and Thor will battle Loki into reality so the Ultimates can see that he exsists. The traitor will realize what he/she has done and re-join the team. Thor, Hulk, and everyone will battle Loki and the traitors men (which could include Ultron since the Traitor has been in talks with Hank Pym). Which leaves no room for Ultimate Red Skull.

I'm hoping for Ultimate Red Skull to be the guy that ends up with imprisoning Cap as a hostage. Hopefully he'll be connected to the guy from the Annual.

Hawkeye101 said:
My entry on the Ultimates 2 #7 forum shares my view on what will happen. Which shows no possibility of a Red Skull, but Ultron could be worked into it.

Short version: Loki has caused the traitor to do what he's been doing and after offing the extras (i.e. the giantmen, seasons, unions) banner (who is still alive) will release Thor and Thor will battle Loki into reality so the Ultimates can see that he exsists. The traitor will realize what he/she has done and re-join the team. Thor, Hulk, and everyone will battle Loki and the traitors men (which could include Ultron since the Traitor has been in talks with Hank Pym). Which leaves no room for Ultimate Red Skull.

God if thats how it turns out I'll start buying Ultimates for toilet paper and kindling. Sorry, just really dislike that theory.

Ummm, you did read the first Ultimates series right? You notice how it was broken into two arcs? The conclusion of the first arc had them fighting Hulk, and the conclusion of the second had them fighting the Chitauri Invasion. Now the Hulk (as Hulk, not just Banner) didn't first show up in the first arc until issue #5 (barring the one-panel flashback to the UMTU #2-3 in Ultimates #2) and the Chitauri didn't make an appearance until #10.

Now lets look at Ultimates 2. The first arc basically covered the Trial of the Hulk and Thor's capture. The big battle took place between Thor and the Ultimates at the end of the first arc in Ultimates 2 #5. Now, given the past story structure Millar seems to use for this title, its entirely feasible Ultimate Red Skull and Ultron don't show themselves as enemies until at least Ultimates 2 #10, thereby leaving at least a couple issues for the climactic fight-scene. I'm thinking the rest of the arc will shape up like this:

#8 - The traitor is revealed
#9 - The traitor's motivations, and possibly allies (Red Skull/Ultron) are revealed
#10 - If they didn't show up in #9, Ultron and Red Skull will almost definitely appear in this issue
#11-#12 - Big honking fight scene and resolution to the story.

In conclusion, your argument about Red Skull not showing up due to "lack of room" holds about as much water as a bucket with holes in it.

Latest posts

Back