Ultimates 2 Villains Revealed in Wizard

Dr.Strangefate

He Sees You When You're Sleeping. He Knows When Yo
Millar revealed in this month's Wizard Magazine that the villains of his "Grand Theft America" arc will in fact be Ultimate Red Skull and Ultimate Ultron

He also warns that Grand Theft America will be "Obscenely Violent"

Dr.Strangefate said:
Millar revealed in this month's Wizard Magazine that the villains of his "Grand Theft America" arc will in fact be Ultimate Red Skull and Ultimate Ultron

He also warns that Grand Theft America will be "Obscenely Violent"
:rockon: I figured ultron but red skull?

I'm really hoping that my prediction back from Ultimates vol.1 comes true...

The Red Skull as a defected North Korean or Chinese General who gets his hands on Captain America...

It would be great if he killed Bucky too...

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................guess......................what.

I WAS RITE THAT MAKES TWICE YOU ALL SAID "OOOO SPADE IS RONG WHY WOULD THEY WRITE THAT" BUT I WAS RITE (i mean bout ultron btw)

Dr.Strangefate said:
Rite and Rong aren't words.

Well, rite is, but you're using it incorrectly.
Lay off the guy he lives in "Regina Sask Canana and not in an iglo" where ever that is doubt they speak english.

Dr.Strangefate said:
Rite and Rong aren't words.

Well, rite is, but you're using it incorrectly.
slimjim said:
Lay off the guy he lives in "Regina Sask Canana and not in an iglo" where ever that is doubt they speak english.
Spade said:
omg i spelt canada rong
never mind

spelling teachers are rolling in their graves.

That is great news! I can't wait to see Ultimate Ultron as a villain! And Red Skull. That is awesome news.
Obscenely violent, huh? Looks like I'll have to start reading them before my little brother does. Sigh.
Still, should be cool!

Awesome, I'm the first UC member to be in an ultimate comic. Isn't that fantasti....wait one cotton-picking minute. THEY MISSPELLED MY NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ultxon said:
Awesome, I'm the first UC member to be in an ultimate comic. Isn't that fantasti....wait one cotton-picking minute. THEY MISSPELLED MY NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*SLAP* WAKE *SLAP* FROM *SLAP* YOUR *SLAP* DAMN *SLAP* DREAM! *SLAP*

*SLAP*Cut*SLAP*this*SLAP*idiocy*SLAP*out!!!!*DOUBLESLAP*

I posted the MAD! art for crying out loud. Take a look!

marvelman said:
*SLAP*Cut*SLAP*this*SLAP*idiocy*SLAP*out!!!!*DOUBLESLAP*

I posted the MAD! art for crying out loud. Take a look!
Enough of the slap!

*Does mega slap across Marvelmans face*

I have the issue. So Im not worrying.

*Gets Chancy, Jigglypuff, and the rest of the Pokemon slappers to -MEGADOUBLESLAP- Ice back.*

Sorry. Don't ban me please.

Latest posts

Back