Ultimates 2 Villains Revealed in Wizard

Bass said:
No. It's pretty much confirmed the traitor did the horrible stuff to the Barton's and not someone else.

Well, could the traitor's help have been Ultimate hydra? The Ultimate Avengers and Ultimate Shield melded into one unit. Would not Ultimate MoE and Ultimate Hydra do the same?

Certainly - I'm just saying that the guy with the gun was the traitor and not some other guy. We already know who the traitor is working for and it could indeed, be a part of Hydra.

I've always felt that Kleiser was in some sense an Ultimate version of Baron Zemo, as he was behind all the operations Captain America sought to destroy before he was placed on ice, in the same way that the 616 Zemo was responsible for Bucky's death shortly before Cap was on ice.

ourchair said:
I've always felt that Kleiser was in some sense an Ultimate version of Baron Zemo, as he was behind all the operations Captain America sought to destroy before he was placed on ice, in the same way that the 616 Zemo was responsible for Bucky's death shortly before Cap was on ice.

Not a bad suggestion, we never see Klieser's 'real' face. Kinda like Zemo. Who knows, maybe klieser isn't dead. Maybe the hulk-poop morphed back into him, and he's locked away in the Triskelion.

Hawkeye101 said:
Not a bad suggestion, we never see Klieser's 'real' face. Kinda like Zemo. Who knows, maybe klieser isn't dead. Maybe the hulk-poop morphed back into him, and he's locked away in the Triskelion.

The traitor should push a SHIELD employee into the Hulk poop and eventually Kleiser would take over the body. :D

ProjectX2 said:
The traitor should push a SHIELD employee into the Hulk poop and eventually Kleiser would take over the body. :D

(Laughs)
There'd be some comic relief in this arc!

Hawkeye101 said:
Well, it was more the role he played in the Ultimates saga than anything aesthetic about him that made me think of Zemo. Kind of like how Rhona Burchill as Ultimate Thinker is so different from her 616 incarnation, but has the same psychological tics.

Pandrio said:
It's Klieser :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :) :wink:

Don't know what the hell you're talking about since you spelt it exactly the same way. :?

And besides, it's Kleiser.

ourchair said:

I agree.

Hawkeye101 said:

Another possibility, but not sure if people would be able to take it seriously. Sounds almost like a skinnier, radioactive (due to the Hulk's digesting of him) version of the Golgothan **** Monster from that movie Dogma.

ourchair said:
Well, it was more the role he played in the Ultimates saga than anything aesthetic about him that made me think of Zemo. Kind of like how Rhona Burchill as Ultimate Thinker is so different from her 616 incarnation, but has the same psychological tics.

Exactly. I personally really liked the Burchill character (Ultimate Mad Thinker) just because it was so original, so much more screwed-up yet more realistic than her 616 counterpart.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Ultimates 2 Villains revealed and somehow we're talking about the former villain. If he was Zemo they'd have said he was some sort of ultimization of that character by now.

True. As for Ultron and Red Skull, can't wait to see them in action. I really doubt Red Skull will actually look like the 616 version, thinking Guij was right and that will merely be their code-name or something.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Unless it's Lieberman and his face is ****ed up from the fake super soldier serum.

But wouldn't that require reading the Annual? Something Millar said you wouldn't have to read to get what was going on in the regular series? Just don't think its going to have anything to do with Lieberman, sorry MWoF.

Ok...just something I think of.

I still swear Iron man is the traitor. I dont know why, I just know it. I was reading a scene that I think many overlook.

Death sentence of the Hulk...we all assumed by the phone call that Hank was responsible, but why did he look so shocked?

Would it have been so hard for someone else to tamper with the med's? I know it wouldnt have been easy, but surely one of the Ultimates could have done it. Maybe even Fury...

But besides the point, Iron Man was the last one on that ship, giving the beads, who is to say he didnt spray Banner with something to wake him up? I mean, yea, maybe he wasnt given meds, but why would Banner just wake up in Hulk form?

Also, I think everyone is being thrown off. I know Loeb is showing his designs and saying this and saying that. But think about it? If I was Millar, I would be PISSED if halfway through my book, some other guy F'ed up my storyline, perhaps one of the greatest stories ever written and drawn, to have his precious interview in a magazine. In fact, anything printed I am taking with a grain of salt, unless u got the comic in your hand (ONE MORE DAY!!!). Remember the "leaked" photo that Millar asked everyone to no longer show??? Remember debating whether that was for real or a clever ploy? Well, having another guy tell who is gonna be around and who isnt like ruins the story. Can you imagine if halfway through LOST, they just showed u the third season and told u who would and wouldnt be in it? Ok, Im done ranting now, its just I think everyone is believing things too easily...I mean, yea, there could be Red Skull, but do I believe it because it was printed in a magazine? Hell No, that would just be a smart throw off tactic, just like Im sure that SOMEONE has guessed the traitor, but Millar saying, "nope, no one knows".

Ok, Im seriously done ranting now. I think I am just tense because I wanna wake up and have wednesday be now, and I wanna READ this damn thing!!! Also, to be honest, im pretty worried. I think this is one of the things I have been the most excited and craziest about in comics (I think the last time I was this excited was like ten years ago, waiting to see if Peter Parker was the real deal or the clone....LOL). Also, I think we should have some kind of board agreement that there will be no discussion on ANY thread besides a "THE TRAITOR WAS...." Oh, besides that, im worried because this has had SO much damn hype, how is it ever gonna live up to what we have all been waiting for? I think some are gonna be REALLY surprised, some are gonna be REALLY happy, and others are gonna be REALLY let down...just the way it goes...

DONE :)

Ultimates said:
Ok...just something I think of.

I still swear Iron man is the traitor. I dont know why, I just know it. I was reading a scene that I think many overlook.

Death sentence of the Hulk...we all assumed by the phone call that Hank was responsible, but why did he look so shocked?

Would it have been so hard for someone else to tamper with the med's? I know it wouldnt have been easy, but surely one of the Ultimates could have done it. Maybe even Fury...

But besides the point, Iron Man was the last one on that ship, giving the beads, who is to say he didnt spray Banner with something to wake him up? I mean, yea, maybe he wasnt given meds, but why would Banner just wake up in Hulk form?

Also, I think everyone is being thrown off. I know Loeb is showing his designs and saying this and saying that. But think about it? If I was Millar, I would be PISSED if halfway through my book, some other guy F'ed up my storyline, perhaps one of the greatest stories ever written and drawn, to have his precious interview in a magazine. In fact, anything printed I am taking with a grain of salt, unless u got the comic in your hand (ONE MORE DAY!!!). Remember the "leaked" photo that Millar asked everyone to no longer show??? Remember debating whether that was for real or a clever ploy? Well, having another guy tell who is gonna be around and who isnt like ruins the story. Can you imagine if halfway through LOST, they just showed u the third season and told u who would and wouldnt be in it? Ok, Im done ranting now, its just I think everyone is believing things too easily...I mean, yea, there could be Red Skull, but do I believe it because it was printed in a magazine? Hell No, that would just be a smart throw off tactic, just like Im sure that SOMEONE has guessed the traitor, but Millar saying, "nope, no one knows".

Ok, Im seriously done ranting now. I think I am just tense because I wanna wake up and have wednesday be now, and I wanna READ this damn thing!!! Also, to be honest, im pretty worried. I think this is one of the things I have been the most excited and craziest about in comics (I think the last time I was this excited was like ten years ago, waiting to see if Peter Parker was the real deal or the clone....LOL). Also, I think we should have some kind of board agreement that there will be no discussion on ANY thread besides a "THE TRAITOR WAS...." Oh, besides that, im worried because this has had SO much damn hype, how is it ever gonna live up to what we have all been waiting for? I think some are gonna be REALLY surprised, some are gonna be REALLY happy, and others are gonna be REALLY let down...just the way it goes...

DONE :)
That's great. I mean really great. Tony as the traitor. Yeah... Of course I don't buy it. Even regardless of the points you made... once again every character has been given these little clues and hints that they're the traitor.

But hey, how about this. The title of this thread? Villains not traitor theories. You can find 5 of those somewhere else.

I'm Glad Millar gets to tell his Ultron and Red Skull story.

Just seems like he's been leaving clues around for Ultron to show up, it would of been a shame if someone else told the story he set up.

As for the traitor? I think its probaly more than one person. I have no evidence to back it up, its just a hunch.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back