Ultimatum series discussion [spoilers]

you're trying to find an answer to the **** up by Bendis. Because I recalled in the game Peter reading a file about his parent's death apparently being cause by the symbiote, though I'm not sure how canon that is

okay, so i definitely thought you were wrong about this, but i just watched the ending cinimatic and it turn out you're right. Sorry about that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao1msCS8dj0&feature=related

watch 3:27 - 4:06
Richard Parker tells Eddie Brock Sr to burn the Venom samples
Eddie Brock Sr keeps some
Eddie Brock Sr takes the test tube of venom out of a fridge
Spidey says the three survivers of the crash all reported saying the same thing (shows a picture of Venom leaping away from an explosion)

Last edited:
Slightly off-topic, but I just had to post this link to a hysterical review of the Ultimate Hulk Annual. Spoilers in link.... if anyone even cares anymore. :p

Want to know why they were fighting? What the main bone of contention was? What they kept talking about?

Are you sure that you want to know?

Okay, okay, I'll tell you what the fight was all about.

Pants. Or, more accurately, Hulk's lack of wearing pants. Zarda, who in her own universe would often just go naked, decides that because humans here wear clothes, and Captain America wants her to act like a regular human being, she will make Hulk wear pants.

Wow. Just....wow.

E you should have warned everyone with this beforehand

head_asplode.jpg

So far, I'm enjoying it, minor gripes aside. I hope that you're not being sarcastic or AS sarcastic as everyone else. :-D

I am being truthful, however the statement is intending to be humorous, since Ultimatum is still so bad, regardless of its relative quality to Ultimate Power, Ultimates 3, Red Hulk, Werewolf Wolverine. . .

No this is worse much worse, it's just made passable by Finch's art, even if he is going gonzo on teh b00bi3s

It will only be worse if all the characters stay dead.

If they all come back it'll be pretty decent.

And I really don't like Finch at all.

It will only be worse if all the characters stay dead.

If they all come back it'll be pretty decent.

And I really don't like Finch at all.

No it would be a gigantic cop out

Finch has been good in the past, when he gets the right subject matter, Moon Knight really was the perfect book for him.

Then there was his Lilith story in Legion of Monster: Satanna that was just beautifully rendered

No it would be a gigantic cop out

Finch has been good in the past, when he gets the right subject matter, Moon Knight really was the perfect book for him.

Then there was his Lilith story in Legion of Monster: Satanna that was just beautifully rendered

He has Liefeld face-syndrome.

And it's not a cop-out to have a bunch of characters die and bring them all back within the same story. It's called a story.

no it's a cop-out, using the deaths as nothing more than shock value, it's lazy writing, Textbook Loeb

If the story is "a bunch of characters are killed and there's a fight to bring them back to life," that isn't a cop-out by any stretch of the imagination.

If the story is "a bunch of characters are killed and there's a fight to bring them back to life," that isn't a cop-out by any stretch of the imagination.

WEll it depends on what the story's parameters are. This story was promised to have lasting ramifications to the ultimate universe. I think killing off characters and bringing them back within the same story is somewhat of a copout. Not exactly what Marvel said before which was, "Things get worse!"

WEll it depends on what the story's parameters are. This story was promised to have lasting ramifications to the ultimate universe. I think killing off characters and bringing them back within the same story is somewhat of a copout. Not exactly what Marvel said before which was, "Things get worse!"

Lasting ramifications doesn't have to mean "everyone dies."

All these characters that died so far are just wasted potential, and I hate to see it.

Latest posts

Back