Ultimatum series discussion [spoilers]

Woo! And indeed, hoo!

Actually I just realised that Madrox blowing up Parliament happened in UXM, not Ultimatum, but I read them back to back and missed the join... my point still stands, but I guess I can't actually hang that one on Loeb. Sorry, got carried away there.

I read the Parliament thing. Oh, Jesus that was bad.

Bass, it was certainly never you personally. I've always found your comments to be intelligent, balanced and justified, and a pleasure to read.

Then WHO?! Tell me and I'll ban them good! !!! We have a traitor! I reckon it could be Ice or Doctor Strangefate! Or Mooney! It's definitely not Skotti "Black Widow" Chan. A Russian as a traitor? Preposterous.

And, when you said you left due to cynicism, I didn't think you meant any one person in particular, I was just upset that the overall feel of UC wasn't welcoming to you.

Now tell me who the traitor is. I have a plannin' for a bannin'.

****... Um... Let me see...

06192006.3.jpg

There we go!

If only Jeph Loeb could see this thread now.

Strangefate hasn't been gay enough lately.

I blame all those pics. of your butt that you posted over the years. To much exposure to that would kill any gay thought in a straight or gay's mind. Well in men's anyways... :D

Last edited:
I was reading this during my job desk-sitting today, and a guy walked past and said, "Ooh, that's a good comic".

I really should have said something back... :x

Latest posts

Back