Ultimatum series discussion [spoilers]

he bit off the blob's head...
*sigh* this just keeps getting worse

Seriously, what happened to Loeb after he stopped writing Batman stuff?

yeah, he got giant and picked the Blob up and bit his head off and then spat it out. Then he took the Wasp's half eaten corpse back to the Triskelion and gave her to Tony and told him to hack into the encripted file 'Jocasta' to save her. Then he grabbed all of the Madrox duplicate suicide bombers and took them into the river and they blew him up.

Also, Thor sacrificed himself to save Valkyrie from Valhalla and for whatever reason Cap also woke up from his coma-ish thing after they defeated Hela's undead army.

Angel is all angry that Dazzler died and wants to fly to the North Pole and take on Magneto himself "I'm the Angel of death!" great dialogue as usual. Nightcrawler is dead in the Morlock tunnels

and now the Ultimates (Cap, Iron Man, Hawkeye, and Valkyrie) are going to gather the other heroes to take out Magneto

yeah, he got giant and picked the Blob up and bit his head off and then spat it out. Then he took the Wasp's half eaten corpse back to the Triskelion and gave her to Tony and told him to hack into the encripted file 'Jocasta' to save her. Then he grabbed all of the Madrox duplicate suicide bombers and took them into the river and they blew him up.

Also, Thor sacrificed himself to save Valkyrie from Valhalla and for whatever reason Cap also woke up from his coma-ish thing after they defeated Hela's undead army.

Angel is all angry that Dazzler died and wants to fly to the North Pole and take on Magneto himself "I'm the Angel of death!" great dialogue as usual. Nightcrawler is dead in the Morlock tunnels

and now the Ultimates (Cap, Iron Man, Hawkeye, and Valkyrie) are going to gather the other heroes to take out Magneto

Wait and this series is suppose to fix everything with the UU? Seems like the cure is worse then the disease.

I can't tell if you are joking are not.

THAT is how amazingly bad this book is.

WTF? Hank Pym ate Blob? Jeez!!!!!

I hate saying this but at least Thor is dead. No more old English garbage.

Loeb is still secretly working for DC. He is trying to get rid of Marvel. Wait until he helms the next MU event if that happens.

:sick::sick::sick:

I'm amazed this even got 2.4/10 from IGN, this sounds so catastrophically bad that it's not even laughable

so it's like Dragon Ball: Evolution

I wonder if the reviewer at IGN was right and if Loeb is trying to make the UU different from 616 MU by putting as much gratuitous violence in the UU as possible.

I'm amazed this even got 2.4/10 from IGN, this sounds so catastrophically bad that it's not even laughable

so it's like Dragon Ball: Evolution

Precisely. It is now so bad it's not actually entertaining to rant or insult it. It's just diabolically poor.

Precisely. It is now so bad it's not actually entertaining to rant or insult it. It's just diabolically poor.

you don't even have to rant about it any more

all you have to do is tell people what happened and they think you're sarcastically ranting and making stuff up.

Thor's dead? But didn't we see some sketches for Ultimates 4 or Ultimate Avengers that has what looks like Thor in it? Looks like some of the deaths might not be permanent.

The only good that may come out of this is Thor will be "reborn" in some way and go back to the good Ultimate Thor. The one before Ultimate Power.

Last edited:
Not with Loeb writing it.

Wooooooo 300th Post!!!!!!!

Sorry got too excited then.

Latest posts

Back