Ultimization Game Discussion Thread

Re: Ultimization Game?

Sorry. As of this morning you were still banned. How did you get unbanned between then and now? Did you get some dirt on one of the mods?

Anyway your absentee vote is counted. compound still wins. This time more conventionally. And since I'm a nice guy...

Three cheers for Zombiepanda!!!
shoulders.jpg

HIP HIP HOORAY!

;) I was gonna vote for him either way. If that damn exile hadn't gotten in the way, we wouldn't have had to deal with this whole mess. Thanks a LOT Mods.

All I can figure is a 3 day ban meant 72 hours exactly. I don't know when it was lifted because I haven't had a chance to pop around to my computer ]up until a little while ago.

HIP HIP HOORAY!

;) I was gonna vote for him either way. If that damn exile hadn't gotten in the way, we wouldn't have had to deal with this whole mess. Thanks a LOT Mods.
Yeah mods!!!!:evil:

All I can figure is a 3 day ban meant 72 hours exactly. I don't know when it was lifted because I haven't had a chance to pop around to my computer ]up until a little while ago.
Ah, I see. I see.

congrads compound

Last edited:

Okay, Episode 3 is up, and it's quite a challenge, if I do say so myself.

Apologies x 1 000 000 for the delay in getting this round started, due to the split vote, at the end of the last game.

Anyway, I picked a character who could be easily inserted into ANY of the existing Ultimate titles, with a little clever thinking. He doesn't naturally fit into any of the books, but that's part of the fun.

Hopefully, everybody will be (somewhat) familiar with who he is; he's considered a 'classic' Marvel character, with an established personal history. He hasn't been a part of any recent storylines (although one of his relatives is in a title that generated a lot of hot buzz this year).

Who am I referring to?

Well, you'll just have to check out the thread to find out, won't you? :p

I've got an idea so good it just might make your brain bleed. I'll post it up today if I get the chance.

I hate the fact that I was one of the people lobbying for this to come back and I haven't posted anything yet.

But I'm halfway done with my entry. Expect it Monday morning.

Okay, Episode 3 is up, and it's quite a challenge, if I do say so myself.

Apologies x 1 000 000 for the delay in getting this round started, due to the split vote, at the end of the last game.

Anyway, I picked a character who could be easily inserted into ANY of the existing Ultimate titles, with a little clever thinking. He doesn't naturally fit into any of the books, but that's part of the fun.

Hopefully, everybody will be (somewhat) familiar with who he is; he's considered a 'classic' Marvel character, with an established personal history. He hasn't been a part of any recent storylines (although one of his relatives is in a title that generated a lot of hot buzz this year).

Who am I referring to?

Well, you'll just have to check out the thread to find out, won't you? :p

Can it be James Rhodes??

Remind me when this has to be done by? I have an idea hand written in class, but I dont have time right now to type it up.

Midnight, EST?

Damn.... I'll try to type up something by then.

Yup, midnight EST tonight. I'll be asleep when the deadline passes, but the site clearly records the time the entries are posted, so if anybody wants to rush a last minute addition to the contest, i'll know whether or not it can be considered valid.

Everybody start PMing me your votes, once the deadline for entries passes. I've already freed up space in my Inbox. I'll start counting votes as soon as I wake up (probably around 3AM EST on Tuesday).

And yes, you may vote, even if you didn't take part in the game. Just read through the entries in the contest, and PM me your favorite one.

Zombipanda:: I'm admittedly hella intrigued by what kind of story would "make my brain bleed", so I hope you'll be able to post it in time for the deadline. Even if you miss the deadline, post it anyway, as a noncompetition entry... just be honest about it.

Remind me if it is allowed to vote for yourself, or if that's unethical or something like that.

okay, good, didn't think so.

I know who i'm voting for, either way. but I just wanted to know.

Bah. Out of time.... The idea was pretty good too. ;) oh well. I'll get in on the next game.

Re: Ultimization Game II/3 (Season 2, Episode 3)

These look like some nice submissions. I wanted to participate, but for the life of me, after reading the Bloodstone Wiki and even some old "Bloodstone Hunt" Captain America issues, I couldn't come up with anything.

I'm in it for the next round, though.

Good submissions.

Leave it to Ourchair or Compound to come up with the most random of characters to Ultimize.

I didn't enter this time as i've been busy.

Might enter next weeks if i get time.

Latest posts

Back