Unexpected Ultimization (USM: Clone Saga)

Who do you think Bendis is unexpectedly surprising us with?

• Total voters
TheManWithoutFear said:
Whose it gonna be?

Probably someone from 616 that hasn't been ultimized yet, but don't quote me on that.

howardtheduck.jpg

ProjectX2 said:
Probably someone from 616 that hasn't been ultimized yet, but don't quote me on that.

Don't be an idiot Project. When I write a short *** post asking a question you know there's gonna be a poll. It happens everytime I do it. When will you guys learn?

Anyway, I said Toxin. And I'd be happy with it at this point. We've had Venom and Carnage and the storyline's gotta deal with the blood sample and all the **** goin' on. The only option I neglected because I'm infamous for thinking of it after I've made the poll is Cletus Kasady

Ice said:
I was thinking about this today, and I thought maybe of The Jackal, who was involved with the clone saga of 616.

I thought about that too but the thing is I don't think he's so unexpected. I'd say the same about Toxin but he's such a recent new character that's why he comes off as unexpected. Kletus because Carnage was already Ultimized (twice!!) and it looks like he's doomed never to appear.

ProjectX2 said:
Ultimate Howard the Duck.
What?! That's stupid! How do you even think of idiotic **** like that?!

TheManWithoutFear said:
I thought about that too but the thing is I don't think he's so unexpected. I'd say the same about Toxin but he's such a recent new character that's why he comes off as unexpected. Kletus because Carnage was already Ultimized (twice!!) and it looks like he's doomed never to appear.
Good point.

I believe we're all forgetting about someone...

numinus.gif

NUMINUS!

Marvel Directory said:
Identity: Her existence is unknown to the general population of the Universe
Legal Status: None
Other Aliases: None known
Piece of Birth: Unknown
Marital Status: Single
Known Relatives: None known, although Numinus has claimed relationship to Eternity Death and Galactus
Group Affiliation: None
Base of Operations: Mobile, throughout the known Universe
First Appearance: POWER PACK #51

History: Little is known about the entity known as Numinus the self-proclaimed guiding spirit of the Universe. Numinus has claimed to be the living embodiment of numinosity, a guiding spirit presiding over the affairs of sentient beings throughout the universe. Her only apparent purpose is to manipulate the activities of sentient beings throughout the universe and reawaken them, to whatever degree they may be made aware, to the wonder in the universe. She does so by searching for sentient beings in desperate situations, and, through her manipulations, bringing events to an improbable but awe-inspiring resolution.

The first recorded revelation of the Numinus to humans was to the pre-adolescent group of super heroes known as Power Pack. Numinus appeared before the group as they returned to Earth from the destroyed planet, Kymellia. The entity convinced the team to return to the space station which housed the technocratic society of the planet's survivors. Power Pack arrived at the space station in time to save the Kymellians from an attack by the former Queen Mother Maraud, former Queen Mother of the warlike world of Zz'nrk. The true purpose or design of Numinus in this and similar acts of apparent benevolence remain unclear.

Height: 27 ft. 11 in.
Weight: 17.7 tons
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Black

Strength Level: Numinus possesses Class 100 strength, enabling her to lift over 100 tons, although she may use her vast power to increase her strength immeasurably beyond that.

Known Superhuman Powers: Numinus possesses the cosmic power beyond the abilities of humans to measure. She is able to tap into the vast energy of the universe for an incalculable number of effects. Some of her most rudimentary abilities include the ability to manifest an impenetrable energy field around herself or others.

ProjectX2 said:
I believe we're all forgetting about someone...

numinus.gif

NUMINUS!

Dear God what happened to him?! He looks dreadful!

Oh wait, he was introd in "Power Pack." That answers everything!

Last edited:
THE WONDER OF THE WORLD IS GONE...

PYRO EXPLODES FROM THE RINGPOSTS!

(JR) BY GAWD! IT'S KANE! BUSINESS IS ABOUT TO PICK UP!

Spider-Man's Kaine was spelled with an "i", ha.

Last edited:
I say Madam Web because Bendis seems like he likes cop outs. He seems like he would like that character and like to do something different with her. Something "Ultimate"!!! Like make Aunt May Madam Web and have Peter break down and reveal his secret.....then at the end she has amnesia and doesn't remember anything.

Stupid Sexy Bendis.......... :x

Last edited:
I voted for Toxin, but I'm still not sure. I think it's either Toxin, Scarlet Spider, or… possibly Freakface / Spidercide.

Kaine and Jackyl are good guesses because they make sense.

But this is Bendis we're talking about.

It will be Ultimate Slapstick.

I think its a toss up of Toxin and Madame Web. Though I don't think Bendis would do either one, he would probably do something a lot more expected. But I went with Toxin cause out of the choices he seems like the most like one for the "surprize" ultimization

Latest posts

Back