UXM #54 - Ultimate Longshot

Caduceus said:
YES!!!!! I Bet the Production Company is called Mojoworld. Are we going to get an Ultimate Mojo? Do we really need Dazzler/Longshot romance? Do the X-men really need MORE members?? So many questions. I can only say that I'm really really glad that Vaughan is writing this

It could be Ultimate Mojo or it could also be Ultimate Aracde

You never know though, UXM 448-449 are set in Murderworld although the bad guy isn't arcade

You never know though, UXM 448-449 are set in Murderworld although the bad guy isn't arcade

Thats cuz Viper paid for that. But remember that Mojo's the one with the tv series and all, Arcade is with a literally murderous park.

Hey! That's right... Mojo couldn't even be involved. It could very well be an alternate versian of Arcade! Good thinking, guys.

To be honest i would prefer mojo. but not the fat alien spider-robot-legs alien type mojo. Give him a complete revamp

Mojo II actually had a pretty cool look

It's not the look that I'm wary of, it's the idea of having weird aliens and stuff like that.

Let's just hope Vaughan stays true to his recent line and translate's weird X-Men history in senible real-world-stuff (like he did when he made Apocalypse a voice in Sinister's head and when he made the Starjammers part of Cyclop's childhood stories)

Mojo II was a replacement of the original Mojo to run that silly reality tv deal. He was certainly less of a threat, but he did appear to be more ruthless than his "mentor".

Don't know if you guys know this but Kubert is doing the cover not Immonen. Immonen's doing the inside art.

I think that's cool, but I really prefer the art being done by Kubert. I like his better than anyone in the ultimate books.

hmm...is this the real cover???

Ive always liked Immonen's Fantastic Four covers and would have prefered if they had used one of his instead. The 54 cover by Kubert is the worst Ive seen ever and I usually love his covers.

Latest posts

Back