Weight Loss and Working Out

I hate you.

I'm gonna go get a million of my people and we're gonna march on you. Hope you like Jesse Jackson. Cause you gonna hear his cantankerous rhymings all day and night.

****ing Power Man. Ruining it for the rest of us.

*hides the afro wig and tiara* ^_^

Well, I do need to keep up appearances...

And then, I tracked down the cancer kid with the wig made out of my Hair, stole it from him and kicked him in the shins!
Oh thank god.
I hate you.

I'm gonna go get a million of my people and we're gonna march on you. Hope you like Jesse Jackson. Cause you gonna hear his cantankerous rhymings all day and night.
"This cracka bettuh stop bein' racist on this forum,
Or else I'm gonna take my fist and I'm-a-gonna floor 'im!"

I thought for a second you were trying to say this while singing in the way Michael Jackson sings "Better not be startin' somethin". :lol:
If you look at it, it could also easily be a line of "Trapped In The Closet".

So, cut them off.

This sounds an awful lot like something McCheese would want you to do...

ackbar.jpg

Yeah, I'm a big guy... I lost 30 pounds this summer on atkins, then got back to college where the school has done everything in its power to prevent people from having no-carb diets... So I gained back about 15 pounds really quickly (just like everyone said I would, because the Atkins diet doesn't really work long term). So now me and my roommate are going to the gym twice a week, hopefully working up to three times a week (don't physically have time for more, due to classes and whatnot). And I need to slap myself in the face until I start eating less.

It would be so much easier if there were genies.

The eating well part is the worst part about losing weight.

The gym is relaxing and fun and about the only time I have to listen to CDs.

McCheese is my sworn enemy for the remainder of the playoff season. . .
No. Once the Cubs lose in the first round I'll stop taunting you and start taunting Ice for the Yankees losing to the Indians and A-Rod collapsing in the post-season again. Because that will be much more pathetic.
Good thing I'm working on my guns.
Bring it on!!!

No. Once the Cubs lose in the first round I'll stop taunting you and start taunting Ice for the Yankees losing to the Indians and A-Rod collapsing in the post-season again. Because that will be much more pathetic.

Bring it on!!!

I can't wait to see your CC Sabathia avatar.

Latest posts

Back