Weight Loss and Working Out

Actually, weight fluctuations are pretty norm for a human. That's what suppose to happen.

But, depending on how wide the weight fluctuations are, are we talking tens of pounds or twenties?

As for the cramping that can be caused by a lactose intolerance. I get that sometimes as well. Lotsw of things can cause cramping though.

If the weight fluctuations are as seriously as you are saying they are, go see a doctor about it. No matter how much you think they suck, doctors are more able to make the correct decision about these things. More able than you anyways, considering the internet has led to a rash of self diagnosing that 90% of the time is incorrect.

Actually, weight fluctuations are pretty norm for a human. That's what suppose to happen.

But, depending on how wide the weight fluctuations are, are we talking tens of pounds or twenties?

As for the cramping that can be caused by a lactose intolerance. I get that sometimes as well. Lotsw of things can cause cramping though.

If the weight fluctuations are as seriously as you are saying they are, go see a doctor about it. No matter how much you think they suck, doctors are more able to make the correct decision about these things. More able than you anyways, considering the internet has led to a rash of self diagnosing that 90% of the time is incorrect.

I have an appointment Monday.

I can fluctuate around +-6 or 7 lbs in a week with ZERO change in diet or activity.

I tried going lactose free and it didn't change anything...that was one of the first things I tried.

I was thinking that this also could be because of your running. Were there any other changes in your life recently?

Either way, it's a good thing you made the appointment.

Do you weigh yourself the same time every day? Hell, water weight in the afternoon can add six pounds, while if you weigh yourself first thing in the morning, you weigh less.

I was thinking that this also could be because of your running. Were there any other changes in your life recently?

Either way, it's a good thing you made the appointment.

Do you weigh yourself the same time every day? Hell, water weight in the afternoon can add six pounds, while if you weigh yourself first thing in the morning, you weigh less.

The weight change was happening far before I started running, and I haven't run in about 2 weeks because I had shin splints and a sore knee.

I generally weigh myself in the evening, so yes, pretty much.

No other changes besides the running and the diet which is less than a week old. And actually I might end the diet today because I read that in order for tests to be accurate I should keep as normal a diet as I can, which makes sense.

I have suspected for a while that I might be allergic to gluten, so I'm on a strict gluten-free diet. It's very different...more salads and baked potatoes, neither of which I usually eat much of.

And I had a really crappy salad for lunch, so I'm already hungry.

It's amazing how hard it is to find wheat-free food products...even in things which are supposed to be corn or rice-based.

I seem to be able to find gluten-free quite easily over here.

But I can understand the mild allergy thing - when I started working out I was told to drink a lot of milk. Turns out, I'm somewhat lactose intolerant. I can have milk, cheese, chocolate - no problem - but milk becomes a problem if I have milk, on its own, in a glass. Cereal, no prob. But a pint of milk? Forget it. So I go on the soya.

But all the gluten foods you like you can get gluten free. I like the freefrom brand of gluten-free brownies. :D

I need to start working out.

I don't know if that would help. My belly is only because I'm so stuffed with greatness.

Surely the greatness will no longer be localised in your belly but everywhere, making you completely great.

Also, this is such a Zim thing to say, making you more stuffed with greatness.

Surely the greatness will no longer be localised in your belly but everywhere, making you completely great.

Also, this is such a Zim thing to say, making you more stuffed with greatness.

It also might be where I store all the extra bonerness for when I need it.

Sexynurse thinks you have IBS, Irritable Bowel Syndrome.

So, how much you pooing?

Without getting into great deal, that was the first thing the doctor tried. I changed my diet and took medication before I ate. It got slightly better.

Actually, in the past I've had times when the pain in my abdomen was so great that I couldn't stand upright. Other times the attacks left me with no energy, so bad that I couldn't even hold my head up.

The medicine helped with that a little bit, but actually after I stopped taking it it got much better.

Plus the medicine gave me a weird feeling - like I was tired and needed to nap but I felt really "anxious". Also, a dry mouth. Made it hard to concentrate.

But yeah - in short I was was treated for that but it didn't change much.

And please tell Sexynurse thank you for trying to diagnose me.

Well, I'm trying to cut my soda habit, hard to do when your girl drinks nothing but soda, but I'm trying.

I don't want drastic changes, just small ones that add up.

Well, I'm trying to cut my soda habit, hard to do when your girl drinks nothing but soda, but I'm trying.

I don't want drastic changes, just small ones that add up.

anytime you feel like a soda, drink a glass of water. that's what i do when I "carbonated drink fast." little tidbit: i heard a glass of water gets rid of headaches faster than aspirin.

Latest posts

Back