Weird Dreams

moonmaster said:
Really? I think its space krystals invading my aura-sphere through the subconscious channels that open to the Outer REALM in my mind while I sleep. And I must be right.

In that case, what would the pillowcase be?

My girlfriend, around 11:30 pm last night, woke up from a dead sleep and screamed at me to stop crushing her ribs, to which, me, not even in the bed, but on the computer writing some Ultimate Central the fanfic action, looked at her and went, "okay."

She said "Good, now that's settled" and went back asleep in two shakes of a lambs tail

Now that is comedy gold

Ultimate Houde said:
My girlfriend, around 11:30 pm last night, woke up from a dead sleep and screamed at me to stop crushing her ribs, to which, me, not even in the bed, but on the computer writing some Ultimate Central the fanfic action, looked at her and went, "okay."

She said "Good, now that's settled" and went back asleep in two shakes of a lambs tail

Now that is comedy gold

"You tell those spiders, Ron!"

Ultimate Houde said:

Now that is comedy gold
One time my little brother yelled out "Random! dad wanted me to tell you..." and another time he said "Gambit! you have to fight..." something like that.

Baxter said:
When its down to the elbow its fun! Your arm just flops around like you're dead!

Yeah, even more so when it's both your arms and you're trying to turn over without dislocating a shoulder, and your bedsheet has turned into a noose to further inconvience you.:D

Random said:
One time my little brother yelled out "Random! dad wanted me to tell you..." and another time he said "Gambit! you have to fight..." something like that.

Mine used to sleep walk, once asked me where the bathroom was then when I told him, he went to the guest bathroom instead, but just stood there for a little while and went back to bed.

I remember a dream from when I was a little kid when Chucky, Jason, Michael Myers and Freddy Kruger were about to attack me in my room when the Terminator burst in and killed them all...

One time in high school I had a dream where I was hanging out with my family in some cornfield (make note I like in Philadelphia) when my best friend (at the time), who was about 6'3", came up riding a big wheel...very unusual. And pointless at that!

Ok......I just had a weird dream last night. The funny part is----this is the same dream I had as child. :?

DISCLAIMER For you young'n's on the board:
At the height of thier popularity, Ghostbusters had a cartoon based on their many zany adventures. One of the adventures involved a ghost named "The Sandman". He walked around town and put people in a coma-like sleep. Kinda dressed like the Grim Reaper....except he had a huge face. His voice sounded like someone talking while they were sucking in air thru their mouth. I told you it was weird. Even those of you who are old enough to remember the show might not remember the episode because it was just so random.

Anyways...as a child I had a nightmare where the Sandman was real and chasing me. Everywhere I went...there he was. My parents tried to protect me...but he put them to sleep. The dream had no point or end....he never caught me.

Well I just had the same dream last night. Only now....I'm not scared of him anymore. But he's still chasing me and I'm still running. Not scared....but still...weird that I would have this dream.

Maybe the dream represents something else, that you're trying to achieve something, but this Sandman keeps blocking you from your goal.

As a kid, this Sandman may have represented in the real world that you were scared of.

And now, instead of being scared, you accept the fact he's blocking you from your goal.

Maybe I'm talking out my ***

Ultimate Houde said:
Maybe the dream represents something else, that you're trying to achieve something, but this Sandman keeps blocking you from your goal.

As a kid, this Sandman may have represented in the real world that you were scared of.

And now, instead of being scared, you accept the fact he's blocking you from your goal.

Maybe I'm talking out my ***

Also.....I had a fish in the dream. EXPLAIN THAT FREUD!!!!! :lol:

Victor Von Doom said:
Also.....I had a fish in the dream. EXPLAIN THAT FREUD!!!!! :lol:
The fish represents the preassures in life, seeing a fish would indicate that you are in water and "drowning" at the troubles life presents you

Nah.

In China, since the word for fish "yu" is also the same for fortune, to see a fish in your dream is considered to be a good omen.

Also, the reason one goes to a psychoanalysis is that symbols, while generally universal, can have alternate meanings to other people.

For example, water is generally a symbol of life, but it can, to some people, mean also a symbol of tranquility, or work, or whatever large bodies of water have been associated with your life.

So the best way to understand your dreams is to understand yourself and ask - what does it mean to ME?

FACT... OF THE DAAAAAAAAAY!

UltimateSpiderBuggy said:
I remember a dream from when I was a little kid when Chucky, Jason, Michael Myers and Freddy Kruger were about to attack me in my room when the Terminator burst in and killed them all...

Awesome!

I've had dreams where Im awake looking around my room, and feel like I can't wake up at all, no matter how much I try.

:?

I died in my dreams last night. I don't remember how, I just woke up thinking "I died again... I should post on the UC about it". :?

Baxter said:
I died in my dreams last night. I don't remember how, I just woke up thinking "I died again... I should post on the UC about it". :?
Sounds like you should work for Marvel

Random said:
Now I'm really depressed

It would be even more depressing if I went into detail:

We must have all had different fathers and have been adopted by a woman who looked a lot like Hollie Marie Combs, because we all had last different last names. There was an older sister, I can't remember her first name, but her last name was "Chapl", it sounded like "Chapple", but was spelled that way. The family was installing a set of gymnastic bars in the backyard when I noticed I hadn't seen the little sister (Luisa Marie) in a while. Then there was a strange smell, so I went to her room from the balcony. She was lying stone dead in her bed, and the smell was because she had been there for a while. I only woke up from it because I was crying.

Too lighten the mood I recall having a dream where had a hispanic daughter, she was soo adorable. My cold heart melted when I woke.

I had a dream where my cat (actually, my cat's head on a giant several feet long scorpion) was up to no good, so I had to go into my extension (it's where we keep the cats) which was now a jungle too and kill it with a pot plant.

I woke up confused.

But, like Red Star, I get those dreams where people can be multiple things. I find that amazing. In one dream my dad was my dad and Tony Soprano. Not one then the other, or anything rational like that. He was both. He looked like both at the same time. It's akin to when I was 5 and thought I could actually BE Michael Knight. That kind of ambiguity fascinates me.

I once had a dream where a girl (of whom I was very fond of) and I got pregnant, but because I didn't want the baby, I beat her until she had a miscarriage. That was not a nice dream.

Sometimes I wake up hating someone for something that happened in my dream, and I have to remember that it was just a dream.

One time, to the surprise of my mother, when I was young, I got up out of my bed, said that I had a mission to do and that I was the Green Goblin, and then went back to sleep. I think she was kidding with me. But she wasn't.

So, in conclusion... I don't have a point with this post. (Shocking, I know.)

Latest posts

Back