Weird Dreams

I had this odd dream where JJTG was visitng, and he was missing his left hand. It was like this perfectly healed over stump...and I was at my high school reunion. So odd.

Last night I dreamt that my Math teacher had a custom made Parents Magazine issue, where he was featured in the cover story with pictures and bio inside. (He wasn't on the cover, his name was, and the cover was red with a big #1 on it.)

I had a really freaky dream, that stopped me sleeping for a couple hours. it was really short, but I walked into one of my best friends rooms, and she was lying on her bed, stone dead. I woke up at 3am, and was an inch away from calling her to check if she was ok.

Couple of nights ago, i dreamed that i was at a bar with previously mentioned best mate, and 3 friends i went to school with. Laura, my best mate, suddenlt passed out in my lap...someone said the internet had gone down, and suddenly i was sitting at my PC. Then Laura phoned me to tell me to stop making some funny noise...and I woke up...weird thing was she sent me a message that day telling me she had passed out during a blood pressure test

RedStarZero said:
It really is. I've done it like... four times, and they were all major events, too. The scariest one I ever had (that felt most like the other ones) hasn't happened, but I'm afraid that it will.
Once Abraham Lincoln dreamed that he was at his own funeral. And then the next day...

HE WAS ASSASSINATED. WHOOOAAAA!!!!
Baxter said:
I should be dead many times over then.

My last dream involed a Wal-Mart, Zombies, and me being shot several times by someone I haven't seen in about 6 years.
I've had at least three zombie dreams. And none of them ever involve any direct encounters, just preparing for the onslaught of the Undead. And they've all been very creepy.

The most realistic dream I've ever had happened when I just sort of drifted off. I hadn't intended to fall asleep, my eyes just closed and it happened. I immediately started dreaming that I was in the weight room at my school and I was talking to someone, but before I could even see who I was talking too, I woke up. What made the dream so realistic is that when I woke up it felt like the wall in the weight room was torn off and I was sucked out, like a vaccum in space. I swear, it felt like I had been smashed into my bed. I actually couldn't believe that I'd been dreaming.

RedStarZero said:
The first one I dreamed my great aunt died. Two days later, she did.

The next one I dreamed that some kid in a mall started shooting people, and then it changed so that some kid was in a school shooting people. A few days later, a kid in a local mall started sniping people. Another kid in a school on a reserve freaked out and started shooting kids there.

The next one I dreamed that someone planted bombs in the subways in London. I think we all know how that one turned out.

The one that didn't happen (yet, and never, I hope) was that I got a phone call from my mom, saying that they just announced on television that some country had just released a bomb that was headed over the northeastern coast of the U.S., and that there was nothing that could be done to stop it. If that one ever happens... can't say I didn't warn you.

Probly my freakiest fortelling dream:

9/11 on the night before it happened.

Yeah, I've had deja vu that I trace back to dreams before. Quite strange.

The worst dreams, though, are Night Terrors. In Night Terrors, you can feel the dream. And when you wake up, you are litteraly paralyzed from fear.

I've had two that I remember:

1) I was shot multiple times with arrows in front of an ice castle. I felt the sting of the arrows, woke up and was paralyzed. I went back to sleep before the paralyzation wore off.

2) My friends and I were paranormal investigators in Miami. We went to a beach mansion that was supposed to be the litteral gate of hell. We went inside and I could feel evil permeating the air. I have never felt anything like it in my life. I immedeatly woke up and was paralyzed for a good twenty minutes, then got up and didn't sleep for the rest of the night. I had trouble sleeping for the rest of the week after that.

Last edited:
When I was very young, almost every nightmare I had would focus on these figures in ragged, black cloaks that would chase me. Once I dreamt I was in a pet store and I asked my mom if I could go to the back to see the owls. She said okay, so I went(by myself, oddly). The owls were behind some coats for some reason. As I was pushing my way through the coats, two of these black-cloaked guys emerged and chased me down the hallway.

I also remember leaving the dining room once after dinner only to see one of them coming up the stairs. I couldn't have been more than 3 or 4 years old, and I'm not even sure this was a dream.:scared:

Last edited:
Lynx said:
Yeah, I've had deja vu that I trace back to dreams before. Quite strange.

The worst dreams, though, are Night Terrors. In Night Terrors, you can feel the dream. And when you wake up, you are litteraly paralyzed from fear.

I've had two that I remember:

1) I was shot multiple times with arrows in front of an ice castle. I felt the sting of the arrows, woke up and was paralyzed. I went back to sleep before the paralyzation wore off.

2) My friends and I were paranormal investigators in Miami. We went to a beach mansion that was supposed to be the litteral gate of hell. We went inside and I could feel evil permeating the air. I have never felt anything like it in my life. I immedeatly woke up and was paralyzed for a good twenty minutes, then got up and didn't sleep for the rest of the night. I had trouble sleeping for the rest of the week after that.
That reminds me of two freaky dreams, first was really short I was Spider-man fighting freddy from Nightmare on elm street, he takes off my mask and stabs me in the neck, the skin on other side didnt break but i was sticky out pretty far, and I felt it.

Also anogther one were I found the portal to hell it was called the fension mirror, and I saw the devil who was a bald guy with tattoos on his face, I was a little freaked for the following week.

One deep meanig dream I had was very realistic, I was on the econd floor on my high school and I was either chasing of following some guy, he runs down the stairs and I stop cause this girl I had a crush on was standing by the stairs crying her eyes out, I was faced with a chioce, help her out or follow the other guy. Then I heard the song dont know the name but the chorus goes like "Cause I'm broken, and lonesome and I dont wanna..." and when I woke up it was playing on my radio alarm. I think it represents that I will have to make a chioce in the future, I dont know what the guy represents but I have a feeling that its something very important to my future and if I don't follow him I'd be screwed, but I could just leave my friend there crying, I nad no idea which to choose.

And a few months ago Iactually talked in my sleep. My roommate's girlfriend told me, I was yelling "No don't go into the woods!" I somewhat remember the dream I did have but nothing to explain why I yelled that

My gunshot dream is still the greatest dream ever.

ProjectX2 said:
Better than the terrorist son with lasers?

Yes. That one was very sad.

The gunshot dream went like this - in my dream I was in this diner sitting in a booth and eating. I had my coat hanging on a coat hook next to and above my seat. This shady-looking guy ran by and grabbed the coat, and I jumped up and ran after him. I tackled him and we wrestled around for a bit, then I see him reach into his coat and pull out a gun. He starts firing...

BLAM!
BLAM!
BLA--

I wake up and I'm laying on my back in bed, unable to move a muscle. I couldn't roll over, lift my arms - nothing. My first and immediate thought was that I had been shot and I was paralyzed. I might have cried; I don't remember.

After a few minutes I was able to move again and after some very careful analysis I determined it was a dream. But it was so real, I still wasn't sure. I was literally sitting up in bed feeling around my head, neck, and back for a bullet wound.

I've had the deja-vu dreams before, but only two dreams have ever caused me to wake up screaming (both occured when I was 5-6 yrs. old).

1) My house is on fire and me and my parents have made it outside, but my brother is still asleep inside. So I quickly run inside to find him, thing is when I'm inside I realize that there is no fire, and that the "smoke" is really a mist or a fog. I start to go upstairs when at the top of the stairs I see the attic door open and all this fog comes out. The fog starts to clear and I see a monster climb out and look strait at me with his black eyes (it kind of resembles the creature from the black lagoon). When he turns towards me I wake up screaming.

2) It's my birthday and everyone is inside. All of a sudden there is a lightning flash and a crashing soud. Everyone walks to the back door to see that a tree had fallen on our fence. Then I see some movement in the branches, all of a sudden an orangutan swings out of the tree. He lands on the ground, looks right at me, gives me an evil grin, and points at me. Then I screamed myself awake and fell out of bed.

I had a dream where (no lie) RedStar beat Roguefan to death with a 3 foot tall steel spork. But I don't know what Roguefan looks like, so it was just a skinny little short guy with a sign around his neck that said "ROGUEFAN"... :shock:

Have any of you guys ever heard of sleep paralysis? Because I think a few of you may suffer from it. It's when (I believe) you go to sleep and skip all the normal early stages and go straight into REM. Then, if something startles you in your dreams or in real life, it jolts you out of sleep, but you are temporarily paralyzed. My cousin has it, and I can only imagine that it is pretty terrifying.

RedStarZero said:
Have any of you guys ever heard of sleep paralysis? Because I think a few of you may suffer from it. It's when (I believe) you go to sleep and skip all the normal early stages and go straight into REM. Then, if something startles you in your dreams or in real life, it jolts you out of sleep, but you are temporarily paralyzed. My cousin has it, and I can only imagine that it is pretty terrifying.
Nope. Just plain old insomnia here.

forum said:
1. This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.
I hate this message. With a passion.

I don't know if this counts as dreaming or not, but I'm going to include it, because it happens in the night.

Sometimes, I wake up for no apparent reason, and literally throw myself out of my bed. The impact of hitting the floor (if I'm lucky) or the wall (if I throw myself in the wrong direction) is what wakes me up. But that's not the weird part. When I wake up, I hallucinate. At least, I think I'm hallucinating, if I'm not, I have bigger problems.

The first time this happened, I stood up in the middle of the room, stood up, and looked at the coat rack behind my door. There was a small bat stuck in between a dew of the coats, flapping his wings like mad, but he was emitting this bright purple light from underneath. I was afraid to leave because I had to go near him to open the door, so when I thought he wasn't looking (I can't reason when I'm like this) I ran for the door then through my house screaming for my mom. I only come out of this when I get her back to my room and actually have to explain what happened, and realize how strange it sounds.

The second time was really a 2nd, 3rd, and 4th time. I woke up the same way as I did with the bat, but this time, there was a black spider, about two feet across, coming down with its legs ready to wrap me up, over my bed, where I had just been. I ran across my room, and when I turned around, he was gone. I figured it was another hallucination, so I shook out my sheets and went back to sleep. Exactly an hour later, it happened again, only this time it's legs were kind of beckoning me. I ran away, waited, shook them out again, and went back to sleep. Exactly one hour after that, it happened again. This time I was really scared, so I went and slept on the other bed on the opposite side of the room, after sitting up on lookout for another couple of hours.

RedStarZero said:

Yep, someone mentioned that to me when I told them about the dream. I wasn't aware it was a "condition" per se, and I think it's only happened one other time to me as far as I remember.

RedStarZero said:
That never happened to me, I just stay still trying to figure whats what and just a little too freaked out to try and move

My brother used to suffer from really bad nightmares where he would be convinced things were trying to 'get' him, and he would lash out and get violent at imaginary things.

On the subject of more 'normal' weird dreams I used to work in MacDonalds (shoot me now) and i dreamed that I was back there, apart from all of my university friends were the employees, and the building that maccyD's was in was the Triskelion....

plus I also had a dream where i found a cursed stone on a beach (i knew it was cursed a native told me..dunno why there were tribal natives in spain..) took it back to the hotel, and i tidal wave hit the hotel and turned everyone into shrimp.....

Latest posts

Back