Wiki Funnies

Remember Twilight Princess? The Zelda game?

I once found that every single mention of "Link" was changed to "Lincoln."

this isn't wiki, but the google computers ought to catch this one quickly...

retardedmice.jpg

From the missle article:

Etymology
It derives from your mom and I about 30 years ago... turns out its got a bit of latin in it as well.

Introduction
Rocket-powered missiles are known as I AM YOUR GODrockets if they lack post-launch guidance or missiles or guided missiles if they are able to continue tracking a target after launch. Cruise missiles typically use some form of jet engine for propulsion.

Last edited:
This is from wikiquote in the Ren and Stimpy section: "The Ren and Stimpy Show is an animated television series. But someone obviously couldn't be bothered to write any of the good quotes from it."

I just wikied Joseph. Here's the last line:

"In the New Testament, Joseph is the husband of Mary, but he aint the daddy of Jesus."

From the Wikipedia entry for "Dark Phoenix Saga"
...involved the discovery that Jean Grey was still on the bottom of Jamaica Bay in suspended animation after a rousing session of the buttsecks, and the Phoenix entity had used her body and mind as a lens, creating an immensely powerful duplicate of Jean, but a duplicate which grew more corrupted and distorted the longer it remained separate from the true Jean

This is from the article on that new movie "Captivity":

- According to critics, this film is more intense and disturbing than "Hostel", "Saw", and "The Hills Have Eyes" put together.(citation needed)

This stuck out to me because it looks like something the studio slipped in there to get a bit more buzz for free.

Take from the entry on Conjugal Visits. I thought it was funny.

"conjugal visit is a scheduled visit during which an inmate of a penal institution is permitted to have sexual intercourse with a visitor in a closely controlled setting. the end..........................the end the end........................ more coming soon"

On Tarantulus from Beast Wars:

Always putting himself first, his beast form is a Tarantula. The Quantum Surge gave him a transmetal form with a third motorcycle transformation. Although he died in the third season of the television series, vaporizing himself with his own weapon, he returned in the pages of the BotCon "Primeval Dawn" comics. His weapons were spider legs that doubled as machine guns and a blaster that could shoot missiles, energy blasts, paralytic blasts as well as a grappling hook tipped with gum-drops for sugarfying action.

Delicious.

I just made a very inappropriate, UC-related addition to the 'Trivia' section of the entry for William Howard Taft. No prizes for guessing what it refers to :twisted:

I just made a very inappropriate, UC-related addition to the 'Trivia' section of the entry for William Howard Taft. No prizes for guessing what it refers to :twisted:

It has to be this:

""Blasting Taft" has become an increasingly popular euphemism for masturbation on certain internet message boards."

Now that is genius. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I looked up the dance Paso Doble the other day on wikipedia for a crossword. This is what I found

Paso Doble or pasodoble is a lively style of dance to the duple meter march-like pasodoble music. It actually originated in France, but is modeled after the sound, drama, and movement of the Spanish bullfight. Paso doble means "two step" in Spanish.

Traditional

Pasodoble is based on music played at bullfights during the bullfighters' entrance (paseo) or during the passes (faena) just before the kill. The leader of this dance plays the part of the matador. The follower generally plays the part of the matador's cape, but can also represent the bull or a flamenco dancer in some figures.

Ballroom

Paso Doble, like Samba, is a progressive International Latin dance. The Paso Doble (which actually originated in Southern France) is the Latin dance most resembling the International Standard style, in that forward steps are taken with the heel lead, the frame is wider and more strictly kept up, and there is significantly different and less hip movement.

A significant number of paso doble songs are variants of España Cañi. The song has breaks in fixed positions in the song (two breaks at syllabus levels, three breaks and a longer song at Open levels). Traditionally Paso Doble routines are choreographed to match these breaks, as well as the musical phrases. Accordingly, most other ballroom Paso Doble tunes are written with similar breaks (those without are simply avoided in most competitions).

Because of its inherently choreographed tradition, ballroom Paso Doble for the most part danced only competitively, almost never socially — or at least not without sticking to some sort of previously-learned routine. This said, in Spain, France, Vietnam and some parts of Germany to the left of the river Rhine, it is danced socially as a lead (not choreographed) dance.

In the Australian movie, Strictly Ballroom, the Paso Doble is the key dance to the story.

Scott Hasting also likes to taste the nuts of none other then Barry fife in a sequel to the movie, Strictly Deeeeeeez Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutz!!!

This movie portrays many homosexual acts, and is considered a massive hit amongst the gay community.

That is all.

and here's the link, if you really don't believe me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paso_doble

Last edited:
BLASTING TAFT IS AN OFFICIAL EUPHEMISM!

Someone should also add it to various other wiki pages, like the page on Masturbation, and also on Urban Dictionary.

Latest posts

Back