Wizard reveals new Ultimates 3 information, sketches

UltimateE said:
Oh, PLEASE. To suggest that someone can't hold an opinion (or should change it) just because they aren't experienced in what they are criticizing is weak. If that were valid could anyone ever criticize politicians?
I agree fully with E. I bet that there's something you complain about that you can't do any better with. Many of us here live in America and other countries that allow freedom of speech - it's our right to say what we want, when we want, how we want, no matter what.

With that said, manga and the Ultimate Universe just doesn't fit. U3 is becoming more and more like a 616 comic every day.

No matter what,I'm still going to be buying this just because I'm an Ultimates fan.I'm sure alot of fans including myself will be praising V3 once it hits the stands.

TheManWithoutFear said:
I read Ultimate Secret the other day. Then I got to thinking about these new designs. Is it possible the new Iron Man armor is a cross between Tony's designs and some tips that Mahr Vell gives him. He did say he'd give Tony the chance to play around with him if they made it through Gah Lak Tus alive.

That'd be a good explanation for the costume change in general. Cool.

TheManWithoutFear said:
I read Ultimate Secret the other day. Then I got to thinking about these new designs. Is it possible the new Iron Man armor is a cross between Tony's designs and some tips that Mahr Vell gives him. He did say he'd give Tony the chance to play around with him if they made it through Gah Lak Tus alive.

Nice catch!

TheManWithoutFear said:

Stupid Christmas. I left town before finishing the thread to post that guess. Either way, I find this idea much better than just leaps in technology. Hopefully something will be referenced when U3 starts up so we can figure out what happened. This may even be a custom job on an old Kree model.

Or maybe it might be something as simple as like Tony mentioning the last suit was too cumbersome or outdated and he just streamlined it.

Hitch isn't doing the art right? Maybe this is the current suit but just another artist's rendering. The new look might not even get mentioned.

Same with Wanda's new look. They might make a tongue in cheek reference like she's seeing someone and is dressing a little different. They made a tongue in cheek reference about her flirting with Ultimate Vision 2.

Who knows...

Victor Von Doom said:
Hitch isn't doing the art right? Maybe this is the current suit but just another artist's rendering. The new look might not even get mentioned.
It's drawn by Joe Mad, the new artist, but I think it's a new suit, and I think they'll mention something about it.

Mads is a great artist and I am impressed with his work in the video game industry. I'm just not sure how appropriate his designs for the Ultimates will be, but I am happy with his Cap, Black Widow and Scarlet Witch designs. Iron Man's a little too much on the aesthetic side and hope he won't make over-the-top costumes that no one would actually wear outside the catwalk then the battlefield.

Does anyone remember the paintings Del'Otto did that are in the Secret War issues. Just because there are sketches doesn't mean characters will be in it, on the team, whatever. I'm sure Black Widow isn't done yet but who cares what they've shown us. The Ultimates still has a few more twists to show us and the only time Loeb and Mad will let us know the exact condition of the team is when Ultimates 3 #1 comes out.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Does anyone remember the paintings Del'Otto did that are in the Secret War issues.
That's cuz it was just work he did before for Marvel to show his work.

But I do see what you're saying, and agree. Sketches don't mean they're on the team, necessarily.

icemastertron said:
That's cuz it was just work he did before for Marvel to show his work.

But I do see what you're saying, and agree. Sketches don't mean they're on the team, necessarily.

Well,Widow could certainly be a villian in Ultimates 3, if she survives Ultimates 2.

icemastertron said:
Loeb already mentioned plans for her, and we've seen sketches for her for U3. She'll survive.
Goddammit. I hope you're wrong Ice. I really wanted to see Widow with an arrow through her skull.

Ever since Bill Jemas left, Marvel characters aren't allowed to be killed.

Any character about to appear in another medium must appear in the comics, thus reinforcing the concept that comics are the retarded cousin of storytelling mediums.

If anyone asks, "We're making huge movies, why aren't the comics selling?" It's because of this. You can't claim the comics are the origin point of inspiration and story if you continually retcon it to mimic the succeeding properties it spins-off.

Yeah, Quesada does like to resurrect characters a bit too much, doesn't he? That's why I'm sticking with the Ultimate Universe... There have only been, what, two resurrections? I know some may say that's two too many, but they were very minor things that were written off well.

Anyway, I just hope that Black Widow isn't some macho, huge super villain. I like the idea of the title becoming more super hero, but not to the point where we'd have cliched villains that just want to kill our heroes out of jealousness of their powers or something.

here's a print out of the next Wizard feat. Ultimates #3 including a scetch of thor.

wizard.jpg

A lot of the new designs take the characters back to their classic look.

NOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Worst news yet.

Latest posts

Back