Wizard reveals new Ultimates 3 information, sketches

icemastertron said:
Loeb already mentioned plans for her, and we've seen sketches for her for U3. She'll survive.

Could always be a red herring:

redherring.jpg

Holy Transylvania! He's got boobs now?

First they make Colossus gay and then this...

tha hell?! he looks like hulk w/a beard. isnt thor supposed to be a pretty boy?:?

A lot of the new designs take the characters back to their classic look.
This just in: the Ultimate line will be renamed "Marvel Knights" as it becomes part of the mainstream 616 universe.

Last edited:
I think Pym is going to be a crucial character in Ult. 3. He's got vision II and ULTRON!!!! I think some people forget that Ultron is an effing bad guy. I think a crazy twist would be to make ultron good and Vision II the equiv to 616 Ultron. Plus, Pym has already been shown as Yellowjacket in the 1st volume of Ult. 2. Do you guys remember during the Alien Invasion? when Iron Man kinda loses it but then he regains composure and that BLACK kid gives him a thumbs up. You do remember that 616 Rhodes was black, right? Huh...HUH...HUH?!?!?! Does anyone see where I'm going with this? Shaizza, it just hit me too. Does that titilate anyone? I've always been trying to find the significance of those few panels...so maybe rhodes won't play into the series until years later when Tony ultimately dies due to his tumor. Doesn't he have 5 months to two years or something like that? Who knows, maybe Happy will take Tony's place and God-forbid Jarvis. I wonder if Spider-man will be recruited once he turns 18. I remember during the hobgoblin run, Nick Fury says something about taking away Spiderman's powers after Spidey knocked him out and you actually see a big whole in Fury's face. But then again, Bendis has a knack for effing up in a big way. Oh also I remember someone saying something about the significance of their eyes changing color from panel to panel. Well, I have the first two volumes, and I've noticed they all change except for Banner, Rogers, and Fury. All the rest of their eyes change from time to time. I can list if you guys care to know.

J. Agamemnon said:
I think Pym is going to be a crucial character in Ult. 3. He's got vision II and ULTRON!!!! I think some people forget that Ultron is an effing bad guy. I think a crazy twist would be to make ultron good and Vision II the equiv to 616 Ultron. Plus, Pym has already been shown as Yellowjacket in the 1st volume of Ult. 2. Do you guys remember during the Alien Invasion? when Iron Man kinda loses it but then he regains composure and that BLACK kid gives him a thumbs up. You do remember that 616 Rhodes was black, right? Huh...HUH...HUH?!?!?! Does anyone see where I'm going with this? Shaizza, it just hit me too. Does that titilate anyone? I've always been trying to find the significance of those few panels...so maybe rhodes won't play into the series until years later when Tony ultimately dies due to his tumor. Doesn't he have 5 months to two years or something like that? Who knows, maybe Happy will take Tony's place and God-forbid Jarvis. I wonder if Spider-man will be recruited once he turns 18. I remember during the hobgoblin run, Nick Fury says something about taking away Spiderman's powers after Spidey knocked him out and you actually see a big whole in Fury's face. But then again, Bendis has a knack for effing up in a big way. Oh also I remember someone saying something about the significance of their eyes changing color from panel to panel. Well, I have the first two volumes, and I've noticed they all change except for Banner, Rogers, and Fury. All the rest of their eyes change from time to time. I can list if you guys care to know.

Slow down there, Sparky.

J. Agamemnon said:
Yeesh, where to begin here?

• Ultimate Ultron (The villain) has been slated to appear for a while, says Millar.

• Pym turned into Yellowjacket? I don't remember.

• Regarding Rhodes. I don't know if I should slap you for not paying attention to Ultimate Iron Man or congratulate you.

• Something about USM that's off-topic.

• I would like the list and I will look too because personally I hate the whole eye color theory that has brought us rumors of life model decoys and evil clones.

J. Agamemnon said:

No more Starbucks for him. :lol:

He reminds me of Aquaman for some reason. And that's not good, for me. I'm not trying to talk bad on Aquaman, just...eh...

TheManWithoutFear said:
There's no costume involved it's Thor's face. He has long blonde hair and a beard.
Why, thank you for telling us, Captain Obvious.

TheManWithoutFear said:
There's nothing cool or uncool or unusual about it.
Right, because we can't have an opinion on how the drawing of how he looks like there. Sorry. :roll:

Last edited:
Can you comment on whether or not you liked the drawing MWoF? Did you think the drawing style suited the character? Or is all that just not something you ever think about?

I liked it, except for the midget ear.

Latest posts

Back