Wolverine and the X-Men (Spoilers)

Yeah, I'm done with this show, The Gambit episode left me scratching my head.

All the design and story choice error's are starting to build up, maybe this will get better later.

And Gambit's voice made him sound like a Jamaican woman, no thanks

Okay... so far they've made Domino a rather throw away villain, and Spiral a very painfully one dimensional villain.... and Emma a rather transparent (pardon the pun) whiner....

Remind me why I'm defending this cartoon?
I'm sure Domino and the Brotherhood will be back later on. Either way, spot on for everybody there.

And Gambit's voice made him sound like a Jamaican woman, no thanks
Now that you mention it, that's true. :lol:

Evolution started as kid's show at first but it got better and better. But you can tell it was going to go places. Like I got that impression from the few Spectacular Spider-Man episodes I watched (I only seen 4).

I don't have the same feeling here.

Evolution started as kid's show at first but it got better and better. But you can tell it was going to go places. Like I got that impression from the few Spectacular Spider-Man episodes I watched (I only seen 4).

I don't have the same feeling here.
Good point. This show is all over the place and has no real grip on where they want to be.

I didn't even bother watching it because X-Men adaptations tend to tell the same stories over and over again.

Well, i liked it better than the Gambit episode, but I don't really like Gambit too much anyway.

I didn't even bother watching it because X-Men adaptations tend to tell the same stories over and over again.

The case here seems to be that there isn't a real plot to this series yet. We don't even have a main adversary yet (though it's probably Sentinels).

Anyone notice that Forge seems to be designed, personality and design wise, after David Schwimmer?

Whoops, i just skipped the rest of the ****ty gambit episode. Such sadness.

*sigh* I maintain that this show had potential based off the first three episodes... Maybe i'd be digging it if I were ten.

Anyone watched the latest episode? I was a little disappointed they didn't try to modify Spiral and Mojo and they still look to be exact copies of their 616 selves but they seemed to think that giving Spiral cybernetic arms is more plausible than just giving her 6 real arms. They could have easily pulled off a scenario similar to the Ultimate versions.

I'm not sure if the mutant stowaways were meant to be minor characters in the comics so if there was any fanwank I couldn't relate.

Last edited:
Squidboy aka Sammi was from I think Pete Milligan or Chuck Austen's Uncanny X-Men (he was Juggernaut's little buddy), and the girl with butterfly wings was Pixie from New X-Men.

Anyone watched the latest episode? I was a little disappointed they didn't try to modify Spiral and Mojo and they still look to be exact copies of their 616 selves but they seemed to think that giving Spiral cybernetic arms is more plausible than just giving her 6 real arms. They could have easily pulled off a scenario similar to the Ultimate versions.

I'm not sure if the mutant stowaways were meant to be minor characters in the comics so if there was any fanwank I couldn't relate.

'The did change Mojo a little though.

Latest posts

Back