Wolverine and the X-Men (Spoilers)

The Overlord said:
I don't think they are related, there are too many differences between the two stories.

Hardly related at all since in Hulk vs Wolverine he already met Sabertooth while in the series he hasn't met him yet.

Ah, Wasn't sure as Sabertooth hasn't been in an episode yet. That's cool. Didn't know so I thought I'd ask.

after watching more episodes I have a problem with it. Only a small one but still. The theme song is completely forgettable. Here's what I mean :

Look at how much more awesome the opening is with the old theme

[youtube]r9tF6sEDAwQ[/youtube]

Only a small problem I have. But same goes for nearly all cartoons now days. The theme songs are not as good or even close to the effort they use to put in to them. IMO

I'm not going to watch that because then the tune will be stuck in my head for days... oh ****, it's already begun.

yeah that's definitley one of the best cartoon themes ever. (Or at least that i've heard).

...but "Oh E Oh Tale Spin, Oh E Eh Tale Spin" was fun too! :lol:

I'm finally caught up, well almost. Missing one episode according to list but luckily the one I'm missing is on tv here on Monday then Tuesday the new episodes start :D got my dvd recorder set up so I can record them while i'm at work since they are on 1pm. So I'll be finishing off the show on tv :D after reading brief synopsis of the episodes coming up I'm exited.

Just watched the Hulk episode. It was ok.

Well it was censored for a general audience, so the fight was a bit muted, there are better episodes where they don't have to deal with censorship as much.

There was a new ep in Canada
Where Angel becomes Archangel

There was a new ep in Canada
Where Angel becomes Archangel

Loved that episode. one of the best of the season IMO

Today's episode here you found out
Jean caused the explosion in the first episode at the end with a phoenix in fire.
I loved that and the whole episode was very well done thought.

Today's episode still has me :shock: over it.
Frost has been bad a villain the whole time!
ok not that shocking to most but I was taken back. can't wait for tomorrows episode

I saw the season finaly.

There seems to be more than one X-23.

Latest posts

Back