Wolverine - series discussion (spoilers)

Read the whole thread from the start again. You'll understand more.

I'll assume it's not widely know then.
They are called the Wolverhampton Wanderers. or 'The Wolves' for short.
Furthermore. They suck too :)

wolves_logo.gif

And click this for the kit

Heh. I don't mind. He wasn't a character I read much on, and he since he was put on "teaching only" status, meaning NO field assignements, that would be as if he was dead anyways.

...grah.

He had so much potential to be really done well. The only reason it's him is that he was an X-man no one needed at the moment, and I think that's a crap reason. Have him kill an important character, or at least a character who's meaningless in today's society, What about Dazzler? She's back to being a Disco Star. But Northstar was likely to come to more of a center stage as the issue of Gay Marraige and other Gay rights issues begin to pop up more and more frequently.

I have to say, this gets me annoyed at Millar... even moreso cuz it seems like he's a bit of a phobe, now that he's killed off the ONLY openly gay superhero in the 616 universe, and he kept calling Wolverine's costume the "Gay disco bunny" costume.... but now im ranting....

Yep. The resurrection will no doubt completely change the personality, most likely making him as straight acting as possible. Stupid stupid choice. Absolutely stupid.

Wolverine #25 Disucssion (Spoilers)

This turned out to be a better read than I wanted it to be. I dunno what to say about it other than this is the first X-Title I picked up where Xavier's school is actually a school with students in it...

Hmmm I want to know how this is going to tie into New Avengers...

TheManWithoutFear said:
I dunno what to say about it other than this is the first X-Title I picked up where Xavier's school is actually a school with students in it...
Uh...ever heard of New X-Men: Academy X...?

Anyways, getting back on topic, can anyone say what happened in the issue? :?

icemastertron said:
Uh...ever heard of New X-Men: Academy X...?

Anyways, getting back on topic, can anyone say what happened in the issue? :?

I don't read a lot of 616 :?

Yeah, Wolverine infiltrates the school takes Rachael hostage, tries to use her to kill the president via Cerebro. Doesn't quite work out because Rachael breaks the machine down so it doesn't work. Wolverine tries running away and there's a big manhunt for him through the surrounding woods. If you don't know who gets killed or if it wasn't leaked there were some panels showing a few differen't X-Men being cut up by him (too bad I had to ruin it on myself). Captain America and SHIELD show up and get to Wolverine. Seems this was only a smaller plan HYDRA had in store and a bigger one is about to begin involving Elektra. Last panel shows Fury saying "we got our little killing machine back".

Latest posts

Back