Wolverine - series discussion (spoilers)

TheManWithoutFear

#1 reason not to join UC
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
I HATE WOLVERINE.... :twisted:

Of course I picked up the most recent Wolverine comic part 5 of "Enemy of the State" Daredevil's in it...

Did anyone else read any of these...?? I mean it pretty much brings in everyone just to beat "the world's greatest weapon" (yea, whatever). I guess the main bad guy is Hydra/The Hand/Dawn of the White Light all rolled into one package...

If anyone else is reading it... here's where you can go...

I HATE WOLVERINE :twisted:

I wouldn´t be surprised if he is rescued. Isn´t Elektra still chasing after him trying to help? Anyway, its a 6 parter so its wrapping up with the X-men and Wolvie and supposedly a death. Hopefully (and quite possibly) Wolverines.

TheManWithoutFear said:
what do you mean no link??
Dude, go look at your post, and tell me if you see a link that leads to wherever you wanted it to about Wolverine.

Caduceus said:
Anyway, its a 6 parter so its wrapping up with the X-men and Wolvie and supposedly a death. Hopefully (and quite possibly) Wolverines.
Are YOU eating that cheese? Like that'll ever happen, lol.

No seriously, Í read somewhere that they were going to try and kill off Wolverine. I don´t know who the death could be otherwise because if it was one of the X-men, it would certainly happen in the relevant team book. Not Wolverine´s own title.

The only place I heard about that Wolverine might be killed off was gonna be in X3. Not his own title. Besides, do you think Marvel would allow to kill a character they know makes them a lot of money? And then in his OWN title?!

MAybe its just rumors really bolstered by wishful thinking. I certainly hope so.

I just found this hilarious

I just found this hilarious
Piedmon Sama said:
Imagine the best ending to Miller's current Wolverine storyline EVER.

Wolverine: I'm not an animal! I'm Logan! I'm a man! I'm nobody's weapon!

Baron Strucker: *Smirks evilly* Don't be absurd, Wolverine.....

*Strucker suddenly rips off his mask to reveal the cackling visage of Joe Quesada* Of course you're our weapon. Whenever product needs a boost, we call on you. Wherever we point, there you'll go. You're our own perfect Weapon of Mass Production. You're not even an an animal, Wolverine.... you're our tool.

Wolverine: *Sinks to his knees* NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Where'd you find that at, MWOF? I want to talk to whoever posted that... Could you send me the information via PM, please?

BlingstonHughes said:
Agreed on the Logan situation - why make him a samurai/ninja/ultra fighter is he's just gonna slash his way through everything? Why the adamantium if all the healing? Why the aggression if all the heart? He's become every adolescent boys dream - every superhero rolled into one, with a lot of violence thrown in. And it's not like he can be killed off - they've pretty much established that it's impossible to do that. I'm glad he's just considered a grunt on the team. He serve no purpose other than to break things and kill people, and it's getting harder and harder to build a story arc around that.

Here's an interesting take on Logan, that I agree with. Thought I should share it.

Why one thing if you have the other? Because of something called "Yin and Yang". A character is more interesting when there's more than one aspect to him or her.

TheManWithoutFear said:
what do you mean no link??

icemastertron said:
Dude, go look at your post, and tell me if you see a link that leads to wherever you wanted it to about Wolverine.

Are you sniffing paper again Ice? MWOF meant to talk here in this thread about Wolverine.

ProjectX2 said:
Are you sniffing paper again Ice? MWOF meant to talk here in this thread about Wolverine.

That confuses me...

IceMastertron said:
Why one thing if you have the other? Because of something called "Yin and Yang". A character is more interesting when there's more than one aspect to him or her.

Ice, could you elaborate?

Latest posts

Back