WWE [speculation, spoilers]

Well, it should be a young up-and-comer that finally beats him, but it's so hard these days to figure out who's going to run with the push. Most of the younger guys are already established, like Cena and Batista, I don't know what happened to Randy Orton after his push but I figured he would've been the one. Then you get Brock Lesnar who flakes out and runs away. And he already had three title runs anyway. I don't know, it's tough to pick someone to finally do it. But I don't really see how it would do Kane any good since WWE doesn't seem interested in making him champion again anyway.

Orton had a lot of issues backstage, mostly to do with his conduct towards the women in the locker room. His push was pretty much stepped on after that as punishment.

The only one of the newbies I can see making a lasting impression is MISSSSSTER KENNNNNNNNEDY! and now he has won the MITB match this year, we have a chance for more Taker/Kennedy action which is awesome, as long as they don't start having the Power ranger MVP interfering again.

Last edited:
Kennedy was my favorite supervisor's favorite wrestler, before he died (my supervisor not Kennedy), so I'll always have a bit of a soft spot for him. I haven't seen Smackdown more than once since it changed stations though, so I have no idea what he's up to now.

No-one should end the streak. If anyone HAS to it should be Kane.

holy crap

tonight on raw hbk , edge and orton all taken out backstage. Who done it? tune it now we'll find out soon.

oh it was Khalie

Last edited:
Spoiler for friday's smackdown

After under vs bataista in the steel cadge , Edge cashes in Money in the bank that he won on monday and pins undertaker. This is due to undertaker been injured and smackdown needing new champion

Last edited:
HOLY CRAP!

Did anyone see the end of raw?

THEY KILLED OFF VINCE!!!!! That was awesome , He gets in his limo and it just explodes!

That beats the Austin hit and run storyline, in terms of over-the-top-ness!

But I don't think they can kill off the character outright, because everybody obviously knows that Vince McMahon the PERSON is still alive.

I guess it's just a way to keep building a storyline around him, even while he remains off-air.

I missed the show, and I don't know the Draft results yet -- are you satisfied wiht them, Mole?

That beats the Austin hit and run storyline, in terms of over-the-top-ness!

But I don't think they can kill off the character outright, because everybody obviously knows that Vince McMahon the PERSON is still alive.

I guess it's just a way to keep building a storyline around him, even while he remains off-air.

I missed the show, and I don't know the Draft results yet -- are you satisfied wiht them, Mole?

No i am not. Once again Smackdown got screwed. Maybe Wednesday (when they do more drafts online) It'll be better. i dont want one show to have a huge advantage I want it fairly even.

Smackdown lost Benoit , Mr kenady , boggeyman (though loosing him is a plus) and gained Khalie , torie wilson and ric flair

The killing vince off storyline and seeing old people like bret , iron sheik , jessy the body venture and others was great. The killing vince off storyline a lot of people seem to think it is beacuse he wants to retire.

The character of Mr McMahon was so big and in charge that to retire him and make it seem like someone would take over they had to do something like this. but I have to say it's been years before a twist like this has happened

Here you go because you missed it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73NeHYRF20M&NR=1

Last edited:
is this confirmed?

• raw = promo that if decrypted it was strongly Jericho hints

• Jericho has cleared has made it so starting soon he has monday's free (raw)

• Jericho has said he has picked WWE over TNA

now the part that is rumour is when , most think he will be back at next p.p.v which is a date the promo mentioned others October 23rd. So we'll see but he IS coming back

Can't say this surprises me. Vince is hurting for talent right now, and is probably willing to throw money around like it's going out of style.

oh by the way YES!!!! CENA IS OUT FOR 6 MONTHS

That means a new champion and hopefully no more spinning-child's toy looking="blinged up" belt but a real belt

They didn't get rid of the belt when Edge or RVD won it, why would they now? I think it's pretty much the official belt at this point.

They didn't get rid of the belt when Edge or RVD won it, why would they now? I think it's pretty much the official belt at this point.

because RVD and edge were transitional champions (meaning they were going to loose in 1-2 months anyway as wwe had already planed it out) and they lost to ....... Cena

Now the champion wont be transitional and if they are cena wont be the one to win it back. So hopefully they get rid of it , it's a ****ing joke of a belt

because RVD and edge were transitional champions (meaning they were going to loose in 1-2 months anyway as wwe had already planed it out) and they lost to ....... Cena

Now the champion wont be transitional and if they are cena wont be the one to win it back. So hopefully they get rid of it , it's a ****ing joke of a belt

But even with transitional champs, they still have the old belt. It's not like they have to make a new one. They could've brought it back.

I miss the undisputed belt.

But even with transitional champs, they still have the old belt. It's not like they have to make a new one. They could've brought it back.

I miss the undisputed belt.

yeah but they didn't. I want the Undisputed/wwe belt back.

I honestly think that with Cena out as long as he will be we will drop the crappy spinny belt, and should the Jericho rumors be true that is perfect grounds for the undisputed belt to show back up.

Latest posts

Back