WWE [speculation, spoilers]

Just watched the end of the rumble match now (get round to watching the rest of it later on) saw from just before the Deadman entered and launched The Great Lump outta that ring. (I hate Khali... I really do.) So happy Undertaker won, it was hightime he headlines another Mania! I would have been happy with either of the last 2 winning, but Undertaker especially.

Undertaker is on raw!!!!!

WM he is going for Cena's belt. If cena ends his winng streak I will be so pissed off.

If undertaker wins (which he should) I see him getting rid of the god awful spinner belt.

For all Stone cold fans did you enjoy seeing him back on raw?

I'm not an Austin fan but i figured alot would be

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINALY THE ROCK HAS COME BACK TO MONDAY NIGHT RAW

who didn't mark the **** out for that?

It wasn't really a return....

It was a pre recorded, albeit very funny, promo they chucked up on the TT.

"How are you, Vince McMahon, going to beat Donald Trump with a shrivelled up monkey penis?"

Last edited:
It wasn't really a return....

It was a pre recorded, albeit very funny, promo they chucked up on the TT.

"How are you, Vince McMahon, going to beat Donald Trump with a shrivelled up monkey penis?"

I know but still great to see him on wwe again

Rock is gonna come back to wrestling ???

I only watch WWE if Flair is involved nowadays

Rock is gonna come back to wrestling ???

I only watch WWE if Flair is involved nowadays

No it was a one off but a great one off.

It was basically the rock letting us know he knows where he came from typ deal.

I am the only one surprised thee great one has not responded yet as he seemed a big rock fan?

Who here has ordered wrestlemania?

can not wait for it.

YES UNDERTAKER WON THE TITLE.

I just cheered like mad not cheered like this for ages

I didn't realize wrestling was so big in the UK.

You guys are the only ones talking about it.

There's no way Undertaker retires undefeated at Wrestlemania. They have to use him to push someone else some time.

The Rock coming back?

I might start watching wrestling again. Maybe.

I want to watch the Undertaker, but I care so very little for everything else.

There's no way Undertaker retires undefeated at Wrestlemania. They have to use him to push someone else some time.

The Taker is due to retire fairly soon, I think this will be his last title run anyway.

I don't mind his streak being ended, as long as its someone worthy doing it. Batista ending his streak this year would have been a waste of a legacy, bearing in mind that compared to a lot of the big names (Hogan, Rock, Austin etc) The Deadman hasn't had that many title runs. So his streak is one of the few records he has. To have him job to someone who is going to vanish in 2-3 years is a waste. If it was to someone like Kane, then I would be ok with that, tbh Kane is the only superstar that is worthy of it in my eyes (and The Undertaker actually suggested it). But Glen Jacobs (Kane) refused to do it, not wanting to be burdened with being the one who finally laid the Undertaker to rest.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back