X-Men: 198 (Discussion/spoilers)

TheManWithoutFear

#1 reason not to join UC
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Re: What is "198" (House of M spoilers?)?

Is there a thread for this? I loved this comic. I read it yesterday when I took a break from flyers. Stopped in an LCS and picked it up. Hine's definitely one of my favorite writers. So much District X carrying over.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Is there a thread for this? I loved this comic. I read it yesterday when I took a break from flyers. Stopped in an LCS and picked it up. Hine's definitely one of my favorite writers. So much District X carrying over.

I read it too and really enjoyed it. I felt horrible about what happened to Magma. That was some ****ed up ****. I like that 198 deals with the remaining mutants and the other one (can't think of the name) deals with the de-powered ones.

B+

Last edited:

thee great one said:
I read it too and really enjoyed it. I felt horrible about what happened to Magma. That was some ****ed up ****. I like that 198 deals with the remaining mutants and the other one (can't think of the name) deals with the de-powered ones.

B+

Mr. M. He was the focus of the first District X arc. Pretty cool character. I'm looking forward to seeing where they're taking him.

TheManWithoutFear said:
She's with some other guy with fire/magma powers and they're crazy in love. But on M-Day as they're having fun on the interior of a volcano, the guy loses his powers and burns in the Lava. Magma then goes insane.

not what i would call a good day

TheManWithoutFear said:
Mr. M. He was the focus of the first District X arc. Pretty cool character. I'm looking forward to seeing where they're taking him.

No meant the book that dealt with the depowered mutants.

thee great one said:
No meant the book that dealt with the depowered mutants.

Oh, sorry.

You know, I was thinking about Hine. And I really really like him as a writer. I mean DX was sorta mediocre but DD: Redemption was great and this was really good too. I wonder how Bloodline is doing? When he's hit, he's definitely hit.

Is this a limited series, ongoing, or what?

TheManWithoutFear said:
Oh, sorry.

You know, I was thinking about Hine. And I really really like him as a writer. I mean DX was sorta mediocre but DD: Redemption was great and this was really good too. I wonder how Bloodline is doing? When he's hit, he's definitely hit.

Is this a limited series, ongoing, or what?

198 or the other one?

Friggen LOVING both it and Generation M...I swear to god this may actually get me into reading X-Books again full time.

is there a thread what tell what 198 means? cuz, from what i've gathered when Wanda went haywire she took away all of mutants ability, expect for 198 people. and Princess Powerful is one of them (Runaways)

cuz im gonna have to Know EVERYTHING about comics soon and this kinda sounds important

2nd Issue was pretty good. I love Mr. M, I don't know why, but he is a very loveable character even though he is Omega level (i hate overpowered characters). Hine is doing a helluva job in 198.

Latest posts

Back