Status
Not open for further replies.
CBR:

Forces of Geek may have discovered the character Kevin Bacon will play in the film. "One of our FOG! Agents from across the pond has revealed that Kevin Bacon's role in the upcoming X-Men: First Class is that of Sebastian Shaw, leader of the Hellfire Club,"they write. In an unusual turn of events, we know an actor will be a film without knowing the character he will play. I speculated last week he could be anyone from the Shadow King to Apocalypse. The Hellfire Club isn't outside the realm of possibility.

CBR:

Forces of Geek may have discovered the character Kevin Bacon will play in the film. "One of our FOG! Agents from across the pond has revealed that Kevin Bacon's role in the upcoming X-Men: First Class is that of Sebastian Shaw, leader of the Hellfire Club,"they write. In an unusual turn of events, we know an actor will be a film without knowing the character he will play. I speculated last week he could be anyone from the Shadow King to Apocalypse. The Hellfire Club isn't outside the realm of possibility.

Hellfire Club! Yes!

It would make sense with Emma being in it. And the Hellfire Club are top 5 greatest of X-Men villains.

It makes sense because Kevin Bacon is the leader of The Hellfire Club in real life.

See... I just don't get the whole argument that casting minor characters is a bad thing...

Would you all prefer they do what the last series did, and put crucial characters in the background as cameos? Like Kitty Pryde in the first X-Movie... Or Colossus in the second?

For the filler characters, let them be filler characters. I am very much for that.

Jason Flemyng Is Nightcrawler's Father Azazel In X-Men: First Class

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen co-star Jason Flemyng announced he'll appear in X-Men: First Class as Azazel, a demonic mutant from biblical times — and father of Nightcrawler — introduced during Chuck Austen's widely vilified run on Uncanny X-Men.

Yup...

Hmm....I can't say I don't like the casting. I just don't understand how they're going to mix him in there.

Hellfire Club does work with a demonic figure, who seduces Mystique to get into the Xavier/Magneto inner circle... Movie ends with Mystique pregnant.

But yeah. Weird. I still wouldn't be surprised if they're misleading us.

I don't don't get why they would at all. I mean that arc was pretty bad and a generally lame idea

Rose Byrne is also playing Moira MacTaggert.

Rose Byrne is also playing Moira MacTaggert.

I love her.

RoseMe.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back